Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Skin tags. Looking for help.
Posted by: clank72 ()
Date: February 14, 2015 09:01PM

I've had some skin tags forming over the last 6 years (I'm 42 now). I had one big one on my side and more recently under my arms. I have these little ones under my chin close to my neck.

It's quite irritating and I can't find any info as to why they are occring. Apparently it's where the skin rubs together. I don't think the front of my neck rubs with skin much so I find it strange.

I'm vegan, and i'm looking for a natrual fix. I tried the baking soda and castor oil trick for a week but it did nothing.

I'm a self healer, but this one is hard to shake.

Thanks in advance.
Mark

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2015 09:01PM by clank72.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Skin tags. Looking for help.
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 16, 2015 05:05PM

Wiki

Treat skin tags by tying them off with dental floss. Also called ligation, this kills the skin tag by temporarily blocking off blood flow to the area. Take a piece of dental floss and tie around skin tag and pull on it, little by little each day. After a day, you should begin to notice the complexion of your tag changing. After several days, it should dry up entirely and fall off.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 16, 2015 05:47PM

Oxigen peroxide 35% concentration food grade. H2O2 is naturally made in the body to kill cells.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 16, 2015 06:10PM

I had one student lose dozens of them on her neck within the 3rd Day of her Juice Fast/Feast and that was only because they were not very old. Normally, it takes a little longer for most skin tags to go away on a Solid Food Vacation because most skin tags for most people are a little older and according to Hering's Law of Cure, "All cure starts from within out and from the head down and in the reverse order as the symptoms have appeared."

So we've got duct tape for warts and dental floss for skin tags.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables