Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Why is eating so complex?
Posted by: lostsoul65 ()
Date: February 15, 2015 01:49PM

Why is eating so complex? Us humans have to have a thousands types of food to juggle. I open up one bag of food for my dog and that's it. One cup in the morning and one cup at night. Why can't humans do something like that? If someone would give me a bag of food and said this is everything you need to have the perfect diet, just one cup in the morning and one cup at night. I wouldn't care if it tasted like dirt, and long as I could swallow it I would be very happy. However humans are concerned about taste and what a mess that has put us in. If you don't think so just go to a middle school and look at all the children and how over weight they are. I wonder if anyone will every come up with someone you can take and that's it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is eating so complex?
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 15, 2015 01:53PM

Please see my last post in this topic:
The Ratio of Macronutrients Dictates Cardiometabolic Health

Eating one foodstuff that contains all of your micro and macronutrients is probably going to set you up for 2-3x as much of a risk for certain types of cancers.

You need whole foods, a variety of them.

Your dog would do better on such a whole foods, variety diet as well. Have you ever read the ingredients lists on most dog foods? Even if they are touted as gourmet, premium, or whatever, they are still maybe 2-3 core ingredients and a bunch of supplements.

Manufacturers and vets often assume that people are too stupid to put together a balanced diet for their dog. But you can look up their nutrient requirements, use cronometer, and make nice meals for them that work.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 15, 2015 02:59PM

diet is not complicated - people just like to make it complicated.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: February 15, 2015 04:47PM

Something to take into consideration is that dogs generally end up with all sorts of sickness and ill health. It generally happens to them as they age so people think it is natural, but it is not! It is because of a deficient diet and toxic overload.

The same thing happens to most humans. Sickness is not natural. Look around you and see how many people are sick. The last time I looked at the statistics (quoting from memory) one out of every two or three people are supposed to end up with cancer in their lifetime, one out of every few people are supposed to get Alzheimer's, I think I remember reading that every man will have prostate problems if they live long enough...the list goes on and on. People accept these things as natural parts of aging, but they are not, they are symptoms of a sick world and an unnatural lifestyle.

And I think even Fresh and I can agree on that grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2015 04:48PM by Living Food.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: February 15, 2015 04:57PM

yes we can

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 15, 2015 05:00PM

Another big reason why dogs get sick is that the purebred ones are highly inbred. The higher the coefficient of inbreeding, the shorter the lifespan. Also some breeds are almost guaranteed to get cancer prior to the age of 7, such as certain retrievers.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: February 16, 2015 11:03AM

it is not too complex
you just eat ONE thing-
plants

it comes out of ONE place -
the ground

you get ONE thing out of it-
adenosine triphosphate

and then you do just ONE thing with the ATP-
...continue living

in hopes of being ONE thing-
happy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables