Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"Genesis Sunfire" Finally Admits Breatharian Scam
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: February 24, 2015 03:01PM

Better late than never I guess. He offers no apology to the scammed.

Found in his comment under the scam video ...

[www.youtube.com]

..."I want those that are interested to know that I no longer promote breatharianism because it is a scam, none of the mainstream guru's live it yet they sell it as fact to the weak minded seeking something to believe in, I can tell you that it's all fake, all of it."...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Genesis Sunfire" Finally Admits Breatharian Scam
Date: February 24, 2015 05:16PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> -------
>
> edit: oh it's a comment.

Glad you finally ended up figuring that out.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: February 25, 2015 01:40AM

I think he was saying that those who promote breatharianism are a scam. He doesn't promote it, nor does he recommend that anyone but himself do it. There are true breatharians, like Prahlad Jani. Genesis Sunfire may be one too, it really doesn't matter. But true breatharians know that you can't teach someone how to be a breatharian, a successful breatharian is a person who is already destined to be one.

Date: February 25, 2015 04:04AM

Yes Prana, that is the impression l get from his talk too. He seems to be saying the one's in the public eye actively promoting breatharnism are scammers talking fibs and/or out to get your money.

Apparently Genisis was found to have fruit juice stains on his bed. Can't confirm if the fruit stains were his or someone elses or whether the stains exist, but if it is true it makes me wonder how the fruit juice stains got there. So Genisis, have you been drinking fruit juice for dinner? Even if he has, he does admit it has been a tough journey and he has consumed food along his journey.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2015 04:14AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: February 25, 2015 04:22AM

Right. Whatever you guys want to believe is fine with me.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: February 25, 2015 04:56AM

Genesis claims to have lived food-free for a while in the past, but in 2013, in these videos, he talks about his breatharianism in the past tense.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

So was the chaga video filmed before or after the Wolfe video?

Even the people who caught him drinking fruit juice did say that under close observation he was able to live food-free for longer than most people could last.

he has so many piercings on critical acupoints. That can't be good. Just today I helped a young woman with an acute urinary tract infection. She had just gotten a piercing above her upper lip below her nose last week. I explained how that was on the same meridian and could be a factor. She removed the piercing and it poured out blood and took a long time to stop bleeding. Soon after her burning urinary tract pain feeling subsided too. (It's not always that easy, of course). My ear acupuncture teacher, who has treated 300k patients and is considered an expert in the field, encourages even the removal of earrings at the lobe. I generally heed her advice. But sometimes I might wear them for a couple of hours at an event. (It's not just piercings. Metal inside the body has an effect too.)

Anyway its nice he took out his piercings for the chaga video. (Tattooing, even if the ink is the most natural, is not healthy. In the U.S., ink is not regulated, so often ink can be really toxic.)

(his wild piercings from a year prior to the chaga videosmiling smiley
[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 25, 2015 07:10AM

Tai Wrote:

> he has so many piercings on critical acupoints.
> That can't be good. Just today I helped a young
> woman with an acute urinary tract infection. She
> had just gotten a piercing above her upper lip
> below her nose last week. I explained how that was
> on the same meridian and could be a factor. She
> removed the piercing and it poured out blood and
> took a long time to stop bleeding. Soon after her
> burning urinary tract pain feeling subsided too.
> (It's not always that easy, of course). My ear
> acupuncture teacher, who has treated 300k patients
> and is considered an expert in the field,
> encourages even the removal of earrings at the
> lobe. I generally heed her advice. But sometimes
> I might wear them for a couple of hours at an
> event. (It's not just piercings. Metal inside the
> body has an effect too.)

Very very interesting. I have heard bad things about piercings too. Sounds like a pretty risky thing to do, especially in the hands of a layman who doesn't understand the body.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Vitality ()
Date: February 25, 2015 07:18AM

Prana Wrote:
> I think he was saying that those who promote
> breatharianism are a scam. He doesn't promote it,
> nor does he recommend that anyone but himself do
> it. There are true breatharians, like Prahlad
> Jani. Genesis Sunfire may be one too, it really
> doesn't matter. But true breatharians know that
> you can't teach someone how to be a breatharian, a
> successful breatharian is a person who is already
> destined to be one.

Can it be proven that he have lived without food and water? I have seriously hard to believe this.............

Posted by: persimmoncat ()
Date: February 25, 2015 07:31AM

Vitality Wrote:
> Prana Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think he was saying that those who promote
> > breatharianism are a scam. He doesn't promote
> it,
> > nor does he recommend that anyone but himself
> do
> > it. There are true breatharians, like Prahlad
> > Jani. Genesis Sunfire may be one too, it really
> > doesn't matter. But true breatharians know that
> > you can't teach someone how to be a breatharian,
> a
> > successful breatharian is a person who is
> already
> > destined to be one.
>
> Can it be proven that he have lived without food
> and water? I have seriously hard to believe
> this.............

Yes, the proof is hidden in the breatharian pudding

Posted by: persimmoncat ()
Date: February 25, 2015 07:36AM

Personally I don't care what is correct or not I still think he's one of the most beautiful persons in the "community, physical-wise as well as the calming energy he is sending out whenever I see him speak. It's meditative in itself.

Date: February 25, 2015 07:54AM

What l don't like is when people promote breatharianism in public. The next thing you know is that you get a bunch of people trying to go breatharian, and it's not going end well. Do people seriously think the average person can go breatharian, l hope not.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: February 25, 2015 09:02PM

Regarding "breatharianism": It's not a mystery at all. Simply stated, no animal can exist without food and water. Period.

The belief in breatharianism comes from a misconception that any one of us has the capacity to exist independently from life forces embedded in materials surrounding us. On the contrary, existence requires all of us to play a role in sharing vital elements within our environment.

Truly, if we could live without bringing anything in, we would have nothing to give out - no feces or urine to feed our surroundings for example. Perhaps from one person's own limited perspective, that person would be a Superior Being! But from a universal perspective, that person would be useless.

Book III of the ancient Yoga Sutras discusses the attainment of supernormal powers through the practice of "Dharana...The Mind's (Chitta's) Fixation On A Particular Point In Space". Supernormal powers include: Knowledge of previous birth, knowledge of other minds, becoming invisible, fore-knowledge of death, the strength of elephants, knowledge of subtle objects or things obstructed from view or placed at a great distance, knowledge of the cosmic regions, knowledge of the arrangements and motions of stars, knowledge of the composition of the body, knowledge of the mind, knowledge of everything, passage through the sky, effulgence (radiant aura), etc.,

and..

Book III 30: "(By Practising Samyama) On The Trachea, Hunger And Thirst Can Be Subdued." Note please that this supernormal power only includes suppression of the sensation of hunger and thirst. That alone is the supernormal power. Nothing is mentioned about existence without water or food.

Fasting, which is the temporary cessation of food, can never accurately be equated with "breatharianism".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2015 09:11PM by suncloud.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:15AM

Valeria Lukyanova, whose doll-like features and ultra-thin waist have ... living only on water and tea, cited Breatharian yogis as her inspiration.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2015 08:16AM by coconutcream.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables