Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food is the ULTIMATE SOLUTION!!!smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 07, 2015 04:19PM

In the Video below, I explain the Common Links and the Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement and with most Conspiracy Theorists, people like Alex Jones, David Icke and Jesse Ventura, just to name a few. Of course, the Common Flaw is that none of these Movements and people understand that there’s a very simple solution to most of our problems and it all has to do with getting Re-Connected and the only one way to get Re-Connected is with RAW FOOD!!!

Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists
[www.youtube.com]
11:09 Minute Video

Peace and Love.......John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2015 04:20PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food is the ULTIMATE SOLUTION!!!smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 07, 2015 05:06PM

I just added the links to both the Thrive Documentary and Zeitgeist Addendum to the description portion of the Video and I'll add them below for those who are interested.

Thrive (Full Movie)
[tribe-of-love.blogspot.com]

Zeitgeist Addendum
[www.youtube.com]

Peace and Love.......John

Re: Raw Food is the ULTIMATE SOLUTION!!!smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley
Posted by: rab ()
Date: March 07, 2015 11:11PM

I absolutely agree with John, Raw food (natural food) is the way to go. It is the only way. People need to be gardeners of Earth.

p.s. all listed 'alternative' thinkers are, in my humble opinion, agents of dark forces.

Posted by: Numenor ()
Date: March 08, 2015 03:17PM

Totally agree John. I've long felt that 'the missing link' in the truth movement lies in the health side of things. When masses of individuals start to heal themselves with clean living, the external world will eventually reflect that. So many angry truthers are simply projecting their own hangups, addictions and personal failings onto an external force (NWO, illuminati etc..) It's like hey, its not the zionists fault that you sit on your ass all day eating biscuits and watching conspiracy videos.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 08, 2015 07:35PM

I agree too, raw foods is the ultimate (for those who can handle the ultimate)!

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 10, 2015 12:41AM

And what was the original QUESTION?

Because food alone may not be the ULTIMATE SOLUTION

man is the measure of all things

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2015 12:43AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 10, 2015 01:44AM

Hypo-Heliosis!!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 10, 2015 01:59AM

prana

can you explain?

hypo heliosis?

sentence please?

Date: March 10, 2015 03:04AM

Hypo heliosis is an unexplained term John Rose used in the video to describe the modern person. I am guessing it means too little sunlight, whether it be exposure to sun or too little eating sunfoods in their raw state. This term may also have to do with the biophotonic state of the a modern person's DNA.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 10, 2015 10:59PM

I am on john Rose's team Let's do it John. I listen to Alex Jones almost every weekday and the Sunday show. Mike Adams is Infowars reporter, they link all the time too.

I will watch your video.

I watch all episodes of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy shows. Did you see the one about the Denver Airport? I heard alot of his OFF THE GRID RADIO SHOW.

Mainstream Media is dead, its all about the Alternative and Twitter. I used to like Coast to Coast and now I like Joe Rogan Ustream talk show. I have a subscription to Caravan to Midnight with John B Wells.

Lost Knowledge. YES. Let's. I agree. The solution to the problem is always the next problem.

Yes I agree Lets reconnect.
Can we see a video " John Rose's House tour"? or " WHats in John Rose's Fridge"?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2015 11:00PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 11, 2015 04:53AM

>Lost Knowledge. YES. Let's. I agree. The solution to the problem is always the next problem.

>‘Green JUICES are the Great Neutralizer.’ FRED BISCI SAID THAT

What is the next problem with Green JUICES ?

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 11, 2015 01:21PM

I want to see how John Rose organises his copious files...

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 12, 2015 09:07PM

@rawpracticalist

Green juices cause teeth stains if you drink alot.

@nunativas

I want to see how John thinks. He may be linked to a higher source.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables