Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New Year Eve -> all fruits
Posted by: sgc ()
Date: January 01, 2007 05:32AM

Happy new year to all
My wife and I have been spending christmas and new year in Mexico: Mexico city, Oaxaca, Tuxtepec, Veracruz...
Mexico is a great place for fruitarians. With all the markets around, you can always find fresh fruits. And you have smoothies bars in the city, juices, all freshly made in front of you, and also fruit sellers in the street.
We've been eating fruits all week: cherimoyas, black sapotes, mamey sapotes, chico sapotes, mandarinas, guavas, guanabanas, papayas, mangos, pineapple, bananas (dominicos, apple, pink, bolsa, macho...), and fresh coco water!
And our new year eve was pineapple, papaya, mango, cherimoya, black sapote, mamey sapote, coco water! So cool, and so energizing.
If you want to travel and enjoy fruits, head to Mexico.
Cheers for the new year
SGC

Raw Fruit Festival
[www.raw-fruit-festival.net]
Health, Fitness and Fasting Retreats in Spain
[www.fit-in-nature.net]

Options: ReplyQuote
Fruits of Costa Rica???
Posted by: uti ()
Date: January 01, 2007 06:08AM

Anybody out there have experience with what kind of fruits are available in Costa Rica during the month of February? I'm heading down there with a group of 6 friends in the middle of the month. 3 of us are raw frugitarian, the rest, vegan leaning towards raw.

I'd love to hear about anyone's experiences or recommendations of what to look for. I've also heard a rumor that someone might be growing durians there or is that just a frutarian fantasy?

Blessings To You In The New Year,
Uti

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables