Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"Codex Alimentarius" - irradiated food mandatory ???
Posted by: Geometrica ()
Date: January 01, 2007 03:50PM

just found this link:

[video.google.ca]

If this is true, then BYE BYE RAW FOOD!!
(for most of us, anyway)

We might have to put up a fight.

Roughly 3 years left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Codex Alimentarius" - irradiated food mandatory ???
Posted by: tiffany martinez ()
Date: January 02, 2007 02:44AM

well, thanks for scaring the crap outta me....

i am sure that this is true..... i have heard too much on this lately..... and i want to be ignorant for a while longer.......

argh...... i just wanna pack up and move back to the family farm....

tiff n twins

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: January 02, 2007 04:32AM

Forget irradiated food, how about the rest, nutrients as illegal as heroin, all farm animal required to take drugs, bringing back 7 banned chemicals, 3 billion dead through starvation and diseases.

And then they ask you to fight this by signing a petition and giving your name and address so that they have a list of "healthy subversives" (ok they call it exercising your constitution rights).

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: January 02, 2007 07:35PM

Actually, sigining petitions is only one thing you can do (and I'm not that paranoid about it). It's simply a globalist agenda, to get everybody on the same low consciousness page, with an agenda that benefits the pharmaceutical and big agribusiness industries. I don't think they're smart enough to really go after people who sign petitions.

It's probably even more important to educate our communities-- maybe get together with a few like-minded friends, buy the Nautral Solutions video and show it.

Frankly, it always amazes me how raw foodists are often very passive and paranoid, not willing to lift a finger for the things they say they passionately believe in. It's very weird!!! No offense intended, just an observation that is based on years of reading raw lists.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables