Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Natural Bio Minerals
Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: August 28, 2015 09:18PM

Vegans do face heme iron, bio zinc mineral deficiency after long term plant based diet follow up, Vallalar had suggested to intake minerals made from raw herbal juice, base metals , roots etc., and lately we have started in taking as part of fasting diet, felt very good.

Diet mainly comprises of raw suagr cane juice, tender coconut water, banana etc., and minerals in form of thamira paspam (Copper or Zn based mineral), ayana sendhuram (Heme Iron bio mineral) ,etc., based on individuals constituents, we need to check nadis, poothas (5 elements), thasa vuys (10 gases) and thasa nadis (10 nadis) or do spectra cell lab test for vitamins, minerals, anti oxidants and amino acids and then decide on mineral deficiency and uptake as Siddha natural herbal mineral supplements.

Study on Tamira Pasapm was carried out in Ramachandra University by inducing ulceritis for rats and and lots of free radicals were injected to rats but when Tamira Pasapm was given rats were able to get lots of antioxidants and free radicals level went down and rats were cured from cancer.
Copper
Copper is an essential trace element (i.e., micronutrient) that is required for plant, animal, and human health. It is also required for the normal functioning of aerobic (oxygen-requiring) microorganisms.

DV needs
Human needs 2 mg as DV of Copper and as little as 10 mg of copper can have a toxic effect
Human needs 15 mg as DV of Zinc, doses larger than 25 mg may cause anaemia and copper deficiency
Human needs 15 mg as DV of Iron, doses larger than 20 mg may cause stomach upset, constipation and blackened stools.

Copper/Zn stimulates the immune system to fight infections, to repair injured tissues, and to promote healing. Copper also helps to neutralize "free-radicals", which can cause severe damage to cells.

while consuming paspam and senthuram care should be taken to protect liver and kidney respectively since ferrin protein saturation in shell/RBC/blood in liver might increase/decrease and may lead to MS and nephrons might get damaged , periodic blood and urine taste is required since no one is able to make paspam and senthuram to the quality as that of old Siddha Doctors.

Please post your experience on consuming bio raw herbals based minerals .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Natural Bio Minerals
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 14, 2015 01:03PM

I bought a bottle of zinc pills once and took them. I did not feel any different. I thought I would stop being depressed or something. I was told it was zinc deficiency. But I did not feel any better.

Re: Natural Bio Minerals
Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: September 15, 2015 11:24AM

Why are you depressed?
Raw living helps restore the joy of living
And you are 100 percent raw

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables