Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Apology & Cite for Waring Stainless Steel Carafe that fits Vitamix
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: September 04, 2015 06:28PM

At this time, I need to offer a broad based apology to the Board, particularly to Prana and John for some intermittent aggressive posts and language that was inappropriate. My apology is to the entire board given that anyone may see a prior post. I grow from my humility. And foregoing I plan to keep it short and sweet. You all are great folks. I have learned so much. I hope to repay the forum without trolling which I may be guilty of.

That said, let me offer a down payment that I may have already offered. If you are living a raw food or living food lifestyle and you have a Vitamix blender but are not comfortable with the Eastman Tritan Copolymer (lots of stuff on this), there is a stainless steel alternative produced by Waring. It's not cheap but if you are thinking about a life time of blending, the cost per year could be low. Here is the link Waring Blender Carafe
Please check the questions answered before you purchase. I don't own the stainless steel carafe as I am satisfied with the Eastman Tritan Copolymer. I would rather use the money for something else. But everyone sees a different picture. Please note you cannot use your Vitamix tamper with a Waring blender. This would be part of the transition cost. Yes there is an alternative. [alternajar-store.com]

My pledge is post always in conformance with not only Board requirements but with a sense of a shared and common purpose. More light than heat. I grant that I have not always done this. And many of us have things earlier in our lives we are not proud of.

From now on, I will try to make every post positive, every link meaningful. And agree to disagree instead of endless debates that I am guilty of and regret. Is it too late for a second chance. I hope not. I love you all. You have enriched my life in so many ways. I couldn't begin to tell you. Peace. I'll be around.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2015 06:34PM by pborst.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Apology & Cite for Waring Stainless Steel Carafe that fits Vitamix
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 04, 2015 08:51PM

That is so beautiful

Namaste means I BOW DOWN TO YOU.

Its very humbling, servitude, to another...

BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO

FREE WILL!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables