Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How do I log my juice into Cronometer?
Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: September 22, 2015 01:06PM

Guys, I have a question for you.

I recently bought a slow juicer especially for making carrot juice.

My question is: how do I log my juice into Cronometer?

I usually make carrot juice from 1 kg of carrots, which results in 300 ml carrot juice. I use the remaining carrot pulp (I didn’t weigh it so far) in my tomato sauce for my zoodles.

So, if in a day I drink the 300 ml carrot juice and I also eat the carrot pulp (blended in my tomato sauce), how do I log my calories on Cronometer for the carrots I ate (both in the juice form and in the pulp form)?

I noticed that there is carrot juice in the Cronometer database, but I’m not sure if it refers to raw juice. And as I also eat the pulp, should I log both the carrot juice and the carrots as a pulp?

I searched on the internet and some say to log the quantity of carrots used in their whole form (so in my case, 1 kg carrots). Others say to subtract the quantity of fiber in the carrots, thus remaining with only the calories from the juice. But I also eat the pulp, so I don’t have to eliminate the fiber.

I found an application online which allows you to calculate the calories from the juice you make, by entering the juice ingredients.

Here is the link to this application: [myphytos.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How do I log my juice into Cronometer?
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 25, 2015 05:31AM

I asked google

[cse.google.com]

Not much. This thread came up!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2015 05:32AM by suvine.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: September 25, 2015 03:42PM

Ela, you answered your own question. Weigh the carrots you consume every bit of and enter that number into cronometer. Same goes for any food. The form you consume them in doesn't matter.

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: September 28, 2015 12:08PM

Thank you so much, Coconutcream and SueZ, for your advice smiling smiley

I discovered that the quantity of juice + the quantity of pulp = the total amount of carrots I use.
For example, I used 900 g carrots and I got 400 ml juice and 500 g pulp. That's interesting and it makes sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: October 03, 2015 04:33AM

Doesnt the ChronOMETER sound like the CHRONOVISOR

of that guy who said he was in a government program where he transported to Mars in one, Andrew Basiago.
What Father Ernetti was describing to Brune, the chronovisor, was a type of time machine. It is unlike the fictional devices found in most popular books, TV shows and movies, however, that transport people into the future or past. This type of time machine would bring pictures and sounds from the past into the present. Time machines that transport people seem far beyond anything our technology can currently build, but what about a device that just deals with images and sounds? Could a machine like Father Ernetti described be built?

Telescopes, like this large one at the Lick Observatory, can see back in time millions and even billions of years (Copyright Lee Krystek, 2009).

We actually use crude versions of chronovisors every day. A security camera hooked to a video recorder will enable us to see into the past. Even something as a simple as mirror is really a type of chronovisor. We don't see ourselves in the mirror as we currently are, but as we were just a few millionths of a second before: the time it takes the light to travel from our face to the mirror, reflect off and return to our eyes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables