Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Woodstock Fruit Festival Raw Coconut Cake Horror Story
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 18, 2016 04:53PM

Tai, we don't have any idea what really happened when, where, why, and how in Dan's horrible infection case and neither does he.

We do know that Dan did a lot of handling of his own and other people's food at WFF, though, with what he says was an already brewing bad untreated infection - and almost surely with his usual third world food handling hygiene in practice...

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 18, 2016 05:32PM

organic1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> John Rose must really hate that his fellow peers
> including Kristina don't even consider him enough
> of a fellow fake guru to make it as a guest
> speaker/pioneer for the WFF festival.

I'm sure someone must have been aware that loose cannon john rose might break out on stage with one of his favorite holocaust denier "Hitler was one of the good guys" type speeches were he invited.

Can you imagine what would have gone down had that happened? Especially if the hosts had lost family during the holocaust like Doug Graham's family did? Yikes. I'd put my two bits on Victoria beating rose to a bloody pulp within an inch of his life should something like that occured.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 18, 2016 08:14PM

SueZ:
We do know that Dan did a lot of handling of his own and other people's food at WFF, though, with what he says was an already brewing bad untreated infection - and almost surely with his usual third world food handling hygiene in practice...

Tai:
Other people's food, really? I wonder how that happened. I Thought as an esteemed pioneer, he would be served and catered to, rather than have to prep food for anyone.

Date: January 18, 2016 08:44PM

Tai Wrote:
> SueZ:
> We do know that Dan did a lot of handling of his
> own and other people's food at WFF, though, with
> what he says was an already brewing bad untreated
> infection - and almost surely with his usual third
> world food handling hygiene in practice...
>
> Tai:
> Other people's food, really? I wonder how that
> happened. I Thought as an esteemed pioneer, he
> would be served and catered to, rather than have
> to prep food for anyone.

Tai, you really should set aside some time to view his and other's videos taken at the WFF - or wait a bit until the floodgate of future whistleblowers starts opening and the refreshing younger youtubers start uploading videos with evidence. It shouldn't be long.

Date: January 19, 2016 12:27AM

You know what, I am not buying into the blame shifting. I listened to it again (just for one minute at 13:00) and supposedly the chef ordered Orlin and others to dig through the trash to get the coconuts. SO who dug through the trash? Orlin and others. NOT the chef. So who did it? Orlin and others. And then they blame the chef when they did it? Was the chef going to fire them if they refused? IF people went two days with no fruit, then couldn't they forgo one coconut cake?
If Orlin knows he got herpes from the used coconut, why would he do this to himself?

If you are watching someone use their bare hands to make raw vegan fettucine by squishing the sauce through their fingers right in front of you, it is your choice to eat it. IF you knowingly eat it and get sick later, is the cook the only person to be blamed?
Moreover, if you serve this food to others, can you still only blame the chef for the sickness,even though you knew full well how the food was prepared?

The video is as embarrassing to the food preparers as it is to the chef. Also, how could the people in charge of WFF ever approve of what the chef did?

Date: January 19, 2016 01:24AM

Tai Wrote:
> You know what, I am not buying into the blame
> shifting. I listened to it again (just for one
> minute at 13:00) and supposedly the chef ordered
> Orlin and others to dig through the trash to get
> the coconuts. SO who dug through the trash? Orlin
> and others. NOT the chef. So who did it? Orlin
> and others. And then they blame the chef when
> they did it? Was the chef going to fire them if
> they refused?

Tai, If the chef made the cake with coconuts from the trash and the others fetched the coconuts for the chef to do that I think they are all at fault but the chef more so as they should have been a trained professional and it wouldn't have happened if there hadn't been a chef's order.

Many times very young immature people who volunteer into subordinate positions, for what they perceive is a very good cause, are a bit intimidated by it all, and in the rush of things, especially in very busy food service situations, do things they wouldn't ordinarily do if they had time to really think about what they were doing. This is the case for a lot of whistleblowers. It takes time, and usually a last straw, before they are stirred to blow the whistle.

> IF people went two days with no
> fruit, then couldn't they forgo one coconut cake?

He didn't say that he and the other coconut fetchers ate the coconut cake. Maybe confusing his video title with this thread's title led you to that thought.

> If Orlin knows he got herpes from the used
> coconut, why would he do this to himself?

I think he was using the coconut story to show how food handling could lead to cross contamination but wasn't blaming the herpes on the coconut cake per se.

> If you are watching someone use their bare hands
> to make raw vegan fettucine by squishing the sauce
> through their fingers right in front of you, it is
> your choice to eat it. IF you knowingly eat it
> and get sick later, is the cook the only person to
> be blamed?

I think it's important to remember that a lot of new raw foodists are "taught" by "gurus", etc. that eating raw food makes people immune to things like bacteria and virus'. They are told by these knuckleheads that if they succumb they must have been doing something wrong or that their symptoms are just detox symptoms.

> Moreover, if you serve this food to others, can
> you still only blame the chef for the
> sickness,even though you knew full well how the
> food was prepared?
>
> The video is as embarrassing to the food preparers
> as it is to the chef. Also, how could the people
> in charge of WFF ever approve of what the chef
> did?

I agree all of them should be ashamed of their food handling hygiene - most especially the organizers who not only do not know what they are doing but set a very poor example in the first place, year after year, by not hiring professional people who were experienced and competent to run the operation in an acceptable and competent manner. It is not an exaggeration to say people could have died from such mismanagement. The ultimate responsibility falls on their shoulders and they have been foolhardy.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 19, 2016 01:34AM

Tai Wrote:
> You know what, I am not buying into the blame
> shifting. I listened to it again (just for one
> minute at 13:00) and supposedly the chef ordered
> Orlin and others to dig through the trash to get
> the coconuts. SO who dug through the trash? Orlin
> and others. NOT the chef. So who did it? Orlin
> and others. And then they blame the chef when
> they did it? Was the chef going to fire them if
> they refused? IF people went two days with no
> fruit, then couldn't they forgo one coconut cake?
>
> If Orlin knows he got herpes from the used
> coconut, why would he do this to himself?
>
> If you are watching someone use their bare hands
> to make raw vegan fettucine by squishing the sauce
> through their fingers right in front of you, it is
> your choice to eat it. IF you knowingly eat it
> and get sick later, is the cook the only person to
> be blamed?
> Moreover, if you serve this food to others, can
> you still only blame the chef for the
> sickness,even though you knew full well how the
> food was prepared?
>
> The video is as embarrassing to the food preparers
> as it is to the chef. Also, how could the people
> in charge of WFF ever approve of what the chef
> did?

well said, Tai. don't fall for Suezs smokescreen because she's jealous of all these youngsters having fun.

Niko himself had a good time!! and now he TELLS others not to go the festival? so they can't have a good time too? what a selfish @#$%&. no proof of any herpes caused by anything. idiotically wants to be paid without asking for it in advance.

why not just share his info and let the cards fall where they may? because the only reason he's doing it is because he is so butthurt by the lack of thank you.
childish moron who will be childish all his life and grow up to be just like suez never taking responsibility for anything.

Date: January 19, 2016 03:56AM

SueZ:
If the chef made the cake with coconuts from the trash and the others fetched the coconuts for the chef to do that I think they are all at fault but the chef more so as they should have been a trained professional and it wouldn't have happened if there hadn't been a chef's order.

Tai:
Yes, I agree that the chef is more at fault, yet isn't Orlin supposed to be a chef too? It sounded to me like a whole group participated in making this cake and everyone knew where the coconut came from.

Is his name Niko? Niko made it sound like ORlin got it from eating that coconut cake and supposedly never had herpes ever before in his life. So Orlin knew what he was doing. That's how I heard it. Did Orlin only learn about pathogen transmission AFTER the festival? Was he totally ignorant about it when he fetched the trashed coconuts?

SueZ
I think it's important to remember that a lot of new raw foodists are "taught" by "gurus", etc. that eating raw food makes people immune to things like bacteria and virus'. They are told by these knuckleheads that if they succumb they must have been doing something wrong or that their symptoms are just detox symptoms.

Tai:
Yeah, I have heard that...such as that the pathogens are only eating the waste from the body and the bad tissue we don't need. But even if a stranger promises you that it's legal to run red lights and you do, you will still get pulled over by a policeman one day and get a ticket and maybe even cause a fatal accident.

Fresh:
no proof of any herpes caused by anything.

Tai:
Yes, and it could easily just be an easy scapegoat to save face. But I am feeling for those consumers of that cake and how they could have been warned in advance by several people, including Orlin.

Date: January 19, 2016 08:21AM

Nikocado posted a video on how he FTT on the raw vegan diet

and is now eating cooked

let's see why

[youtu.be]

oh there it is. MAYBE that's too much fat.

I went thru the same thing and so have other people.
it's a temporary bodily adjustment to the diet and you get over hungry and try to stuff in fruit and avos and nuts and seeds.

if you eat a lot of avos and fruit with insufficient greens during beginning period you will fail

a whole book was written on this - it's called 80/10/10 maybe he's heard of the book? I mean he went to the festival started by the author of the book. it's a key principle in the book. ??

(or maybe the raw diet is unsustainable - I guess that's another conclusion one could come to if you're lacking in information and don't realize that cultivated avos have huge amounts of fat compared to wild and fat is more difficult to handle than the sugar in cultivated fruit with relatively higher sugar content)

the reason for this is here

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2016 08:27AM by fresh.

Date: January 19, 2016 08:23AM

Tai Wrote:

> Tai:
> Yes, and it could easily just be an easy scapegoat
> to save face. But I am feeling for those consumers
> of that cake and how they could have been warned
> in advance by several people, including Orlin.

as I said, there should just be whole fruit to take.

solves all those problems.

but they try to be creative and make it fancy with devastating consequences.

Date: January 19, 2016 09:44AM

The video Fresh posted led me to this video:

[www.youtube.com]

He talks about his cold sores in this video.

But more importantly he said he gained 40+ pounds in 20 days?! eating cooked food. Moreover, some days he only ate 800 calories and maximum 2000 calories. What's the explanation? Niko said it is water weight.

This is one of the most compelling raw food videos I have ever seen. Poor Orlin, but glad he found a diet that worked for him.

Amazing epiphanies those two had on their diet journeys.

Date: January 19, 2016 10:40AM

Victoria removed all of her disgusting comments from the young whistleblower's video so I guess she has more sense than I was giving her credit for.

Hopefully the WFF will get it's basic food hygiene level up to par and no participants suffer from any slovenliness in the WFF's future.

I also hope the host and hostess learn to treat their volunteers with the respect and gratitude they deserve to be treated with.

Date: January 19, 2016 06:30PM

SueZ Wrote:
liness in the WFF's future.
>
> I also hope the host and hostess learn to treat
> their volunteers with the respect and gratitude
> they deserve to be treated with.

someone of your advanced age should know better than to say something this dumb.

>He talks about his cold sores in this video.

how many people got "herpes" from the wff?

his "herpes" has nothing to do with wff unless he would like to provide evidence of it. and he has no integrity to post a video with that in the title. more likely the result of decreasing his massive avocado intake.

Date: January 19, 2016 07:48PM

this is not for suez who can not possibly understand this.

for everyone else....

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Where did we get this impressive notion that we deserve anything?

It seems like this attitude is showing up everywhere. The passengers on the crippled cruise ship are now suing the owners because "nobody deserves to have to be in those conditions." But what makes them special? Why do they deserve not to be in those conditions and people in Katrina were in those conditions, people in the Northeast are in those conditions after Sandy, and a billion people around the world live in those kind of conditions every day. Granted the passengers paid money for the trip, and expected something different and better, but the people in New Orleans and the Northeast had paid for their homes and their communities and expected something better of life. Stuff happens. How come the passengers "deserved" not to be subjected to life's unpleasant surprises?

The idea that we are entitled, that we deserve what we get, that we deserve even more than what we have already has a horrible impact on our ability to be grateful and thankful for what we have been given. There is no way anyone in the developed world can claim to deserve the life he has and that those in the developing world deserve the kind of life they have. All we can do is say a thank you, to be humbled by the immense blessings we have been given, that we did not earn, and to enjoy what we have without the constant unpleasantness of thinking that we have been cheated or denied something we were supposed to be given. Just because we are alive does not mean we deserve anything. Lots of people in this country have been blessed by gifts, by opportunities, by help from others, by luck, by circumstances, and by timing. There is little place for this "deserve" attitude, and a much larger place for "thank you, thank you thank you."

---------------

how was Nikocado not "respected"?
why does anyone need to be respected? when you are given respect what do you have then? ego stroked? that's why victoria said pathetic, and she was so right.

what about gratitude? poor Nikocado didn't feel any gratitude? did he work for money or not? if you work for money do you need gratitude too? do you depend on it like a spoiled child? of course thank you's grease the wheels of human relationship, but to think you must have it or to demand it is absurd. did he work as a volunteer? why does he need gratitude then? if he demands gratitude because he's a volunteer, then he's not a volunteer!! he's a person demanding to be paid with a thank you.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 19, 2016 08:02PM

fresh Wrote:
> Where did we get this impressive notion that we
> deserve anything?

Puppies that don't cry don't get to 'suck milk.' Maybe the first lesson in life is that in order to get something, cry. An extension of that is the engineering of stories to get something else. By using intelligence and communication, people can create stories and communicate them in order to 'suck money.' Engineering stories is a human tool (families, government, history (winner writes the past), etc).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2016 08:05PM by Panchito.

Date: January 19, 2016 08:03PM

fresh Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> liness in the WFF's future.
> >
> > I also hope the host and hostess learn to treat
> > their volunteers with the respect and gratitude
> > they deserve to be treated with.
>
>
> someone of your advanced age should know better
> than to say something this dumb.

First of all, putz, I doubt I'm older than you are and I know I'm younger than at least one of your other holocaust denying brown shirt bunker buddies around here (john rose) - so stop making me have to say it - time to drop that sophomoric stupidity, goofy old man.

Anyway, there is nothing dumb about hoping the host and hostess learn to treat their volunteers with respect and gratitude. There would be no WFF without those hard working idealistic and generous young souls.

> >He talks about his cold sores in this video.
>
> how many people got "herpes" from the wff?

I don't know.

> his "herpes" has nothing to do with wff unless he
> would like to provide evidence of it.

The horrible food handling and lack of first world hygienic conditions at WFF was what caught my attention in the whistleblowers video - that coconut cake made from other guests leftover food retrieved from the trash - not his friend's cold sores. That's why I called this thread what I did.

and he has
> no integrity to post a video with that in the
> title.

That aspect was certainly where he went wrong. His whistleblowing about deplorable third world food prep conditions is the more important point, IMO.

more likely the result of decreasing his
> massive avocado intake.

You don't know, and neither does anyone else know, why he broke out in cold sores. Saying that is no less wrong than claiming WFF was to blame for the cold sores. No higher ground taken in your take on the cold sore occurrence than the kid's.

Date: January 19, 2016 08:53PM

SueZ Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > liness in the WFF's future.
> > >
> > > I also hope the host and hostess learn to
> treat
> > > their volunteers with the respect and
> gratitude
> > > they deserve to be treated with.
> >
> >
> > someone of your advanced age should know better
> > than to say something this dumb.
>
>
> First of all, putz, I doubt I'm older than you
> are and I know I'm

the phrase "advanced age" is not relative to me. so your point is moot.

> Anyway, there is nothing dumb about hoping the
> host and hostess learn to treat their volunteers
> with respect and gratitude. There would be no WFF
> without those hard working idealistic and generous
> young souls.
>
>

yes there is something dumb about it as i have already explained.

>
> > >He talks about his cold sores in this video.
> >
> > how many people got "herpes" from the wff?
>
> I don't know.
>
>

well it would be an interesting fact would it not

>
> > his "herpes" has nothing to do with wff unless
> he
> > would like to provide evidence of it.
>
>
> The horrible food handling and lack of first world
> hygienic conditions at WFF was what caught my
> attention in the whistleblowers video - that
> coconut cake made from other guests leftover food
> retrieved from the trash - not his friend's cold
> sores. That's why I called this thread what I
> did.
>

may be true . it's one person's testimony.
may be false.

you're like the judge who takes the prosecutors examination then terminates the case.

tai has already discussed this blaming thing and not taking responsibility.

>
> and he has
> > no integrity to post a video with that in the
> > title.
>
>
> That aspect was certainly where he went wrong.

good to know.

His
> whistleblowing about deplorable third world food
> prep conditions is the more important point, IMO.
>
> more likely the result of decreasing his
> > massive avocado intake.
>
>
> You don't know, and neither does anyone else know,
> why he broke out in cold sores. Saying that is no
> less wrong than claiming WFF was to blame for the
> cold sores. No higher ground taken in your take on
> the cold sore occurrence than the kid's.

Which is why I said more likely. not definitely.

Date: January 19, 2016 09:18PM

SueZ Wrote:
> I have pointed out several raw foodist hygiene
> horrors I've seen on Youtube videos but this guy's
> video story takes the filthy raw vegan cake award,
> by a long shot, for being the most revolting raw
> vegan food handling ever.
>
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Just a reminder, for those who have not watched the video, and/or have poor comprehension and very short attention spans, like fresh, the young whistleblower did volunteer to play violin at the wedding, for free, as he was requested by someone at WFF to do, but once he got there he explains that he had much more he was good enough to help with due to no one else being able to accomplish those chores.

He found out, once he got there, that the was noone in the wedding party who had any idea how weddings work and so he, in essence, also had to take on the huge job of being the wedding coordinator. He missed out on WFF activities and events because of extra time he had to put in to make sure the wedding went successfully smoothly and that and he was a PAYING CUSTOMER, not a WFF volunteer in the wedding WFF year he participated in.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 19, 2016 09:33PM

The herpes that this guy and his friend both contracted is more likely a result of their lifestyle issues, rather than the friend eating coconut cake from the trash. Has anyone ever seen the cause of herpes being described as eating foods that may have some bacteria on them? Even in mainstream medical science, herpes is not a bacterial disease.

Date: January 19, 2016 09:52PM

Prana Wrote:
> The herpes that this guy and his friend both
> contracted is more likely a result of their
> lifestyle issues, rather than the friend eating
> coconut cake from the trash.

Just so you know - in the video he does not say they ate the coconut cake made with the dumpster dived for ingredients nor that the cold sores came from that.

Has anyone ever seen
> the cause of herpes being described as eating
> foods that may have some bacteria on them?

Again, saying THAT is where the young whistleblower went wrong, as I just said, but it in no way means, however, that the horrible food handling hygiene, which I've commented on before from viewing previous WFF videos, is not dangerous and foolhardy.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 19, 2016 09:58PM

Dan said in the first video that he worked for 14 days straight, 12 hours a day. This is enough abuse to cause a person to get seriously sick, especially if they weren't feeling well before the event started.

Date: January 19, 2016 11:17PM

Prana Wrote:
> Dan said in the first video that he worked for 14
> days straight, 12 hours a day. This is enough
> abuse to cause a person to get seriously sick,
> especially if they weren't feeling well before the
> event started.

He also said the other pioneers were working long hours, too, at WFF and that some of the fittest people in the world were getting sick from some kind of bacterial infection that was going around at WFF ...

I saw videos of Dan at the WFF from the time just before things got worse and he went to the hospital and there were no signs of any swelling of his neck then.

Dan said he was fasting on orange juice. The whistleblower said the health department shut down WFF's juicers. We don't know if that was a coincidence or not but you can be sure the hospital M.D.'s would have asked Dan questions to try to determine where his problem came from if it was any kind of unusual strain, etc. There may have been some follow up on that line of investigation which got the WFF juice machines shut down. We just are seeing the tip of the WFF iceberg for now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2016 11:19PM by SueZ.

Date: January 19, 2016 11:20PM

thank you prana.

SueZ Wrote:
> Just a reminder, for those who have not watched
> the video, and/or have poor comprehension and very
> short attention spans, like fresh, the young
> whistleblower did volunteer to play violin at the
> wedding, for free, as he was requested by someone
> at WFF to do, but once he got there he explains
> that he had much more he was good enough to help
> with due to no one else being able to accomplish
> those chores.
>
> He found out, once he got there, that the was
> noone in the wedding party who had any idea how
> weddings work and so he, in essence, also had to
> take on the huge job of being the wedding
> coordinator. He missed out on WFF activities and
> events because of extra time he had to put in to
> make sure the wedding went successfully smoothly
> and that and he was a PAYING CUSTOMER, not a WFF
> volunteer in the wedding WFF year he participated
> in.

hey Dafty Duck, WHO FORCED HIM TO DO THAT ?

Date: January 19, 2016 11:26PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Prana Wrote:
> -----
> event> Dan said in the first video that he worked for
> 14
> > days straight, 12 hours a day. This is enough
> > abuse to cause a person to get seriously sick,
> > especially if they weren't feeling well before
> the
> > started.
>
> He also said the other pioneers were working long
> hours, too, at WFF and that some of the fittest
> people in the world were getting sick from some
> kind of bacterial infection that was going around
> at WFF ...
>

people vastly change their eating habits at an event like that.

I got sick from going to cafe gratitude, a RAW restaurant, but I didn't claim it was a bacterial infection because it wasn't.
it was from eating junk raw food mixtures like pizza, that gave me diarhrea, etc. something that newbs would call "infection"
failure to understand the cause of disease leads to false conclusions.

Date: January 19, 2016 11:28PM

I went back through the young whistleblower's video's comment section and learned that the coconuts, which were scavenged from the garbage for use in the coconut cake, were not even from indoor climate controlled trash cans! They were taken from sealed plastic trash bags which had been sitting outside brewing under the sun all day!

Date: January 20, 2016 03:48AM

SueZ
Just so you know - in the video he does not say they ate the coconut cake made with the dumpster dived for ingredients nor that the cold sores came from that.

Tai:
If you listen from 13:00 to 15:00, he strongly implies that is what caused the herpes. He strongly implies that he was "ordered" to get these used coconuts and that Orlin ate the cake, got herpes and gave them to Niko. He is talking malpractice and lawsuits. He directly gives an example of how the herpes could have been passed to ORlin from the coconut via saliva. He was very graphic. He didn't say it explicitly but very strongly implied it.

My point is that Orlin should have known better and DID know better. Since both of these men are very HIV aware, they understand how viruses are transmitted. So Orlin was not innocent in this matter.

At 1:30, he says to Niko, "Take my diseases" and kisses him:

[www.youtube.com]

At 7:20, he jokes about having gonorrhea and chlamydia. The implication is that he doesn't really have those things, but these two men are very aware of disease transmission.

After watching orlin's video of gaining weight on cooked and Niko's video of curing hypoglyclemia by changing his diet, I think these two men have a great head start in life in terms of awareness and education about food. It seems their future is bright.

THis is what I wrote in response to the video:
Ae Ania 1 day ago
Why did the food preparers follow orders to use partially eaten coconuts? It seems everyone is implicated, not just the one who gave the orders. If they are offering a truce, why not take it for sake of harmony, since they are going to make sure those mistakes never happen again. I am not affilliated with WFF and have never been there and don't know the Arnsteins's or pioneers. I just don't like all this fighting. Forgiveness is part of healing. Peace.

Date: January 20, 2016 04:10AM

Prana

The herpes that this guy and his friend both contracted is more likely a result of their lifestyle issues, rather than the friend eating coconut cake from the trash. Has anyone ever seen the cause of herpes being described as eating foods that may have some bacteria on them? Even in mainstream medical science, herpes is not a bacterial disease.

Tai:
Right Prana, herpes is a virus. So, Niko was saying used coconuts that were partially eaten were used and minimally they had been drunk out of with a straw. He said people could have easily had their saliva in contact with the coconut meat.

[forums.webmd.com]

"What Causes Herpes Infections and Outbreaks?

Herpes simplex type 1, which is transmitted through oral secretions or sores on the skin, can be spread through kissing or sharing objects such as toothbrushes or eating utensils. In general, a person can only get herpes type 2 infection during sexual contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. It is important to know that both HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be spread even if sores are not present."

Date: January 20, 2016 06:54PM

organic1 Wrote:
s by the looks of it.
>
> Haha must be the lowering of avocados of course,
> absolutely perfectly healthy food thats getting
> the blame for causing outbreaks of herpes here
> according to our resident nutrition expert dr
> fresh.

you ever heard of the body detoxing? you don't detox while eating a dozen avocadoes a day.

you ever think that just because some teen says he got "herpes" that doesn't mean he got "herpes" nor does it mean that he "got it" from the wff.

I mean, you DO have the medical report from him confirming his "herpes" right?

his shakiness and excessive hunger symptoms match what happens when you overeat avos and fruit AND your body has not adjusted yet (not that a body can ever adjust to 9 avocadoes).

he sat there and ate at least NINE avocados in the video i posted.

so apparently ANY PERFECTLY HEALTHY FOOD CAN BE EATEN TIMES 9, right genius?

like you should eat NINE cans of sardines at a time.

or instead of 4 bananas, 36 bananas!!

or instead of 2 heads of lettuce, 18 HEADS OF LETTUCE.

right?

I literally can't mentally process how someone can be clueless about that much fat
and fruit together. then blame the raw diet OF COURSE! then go back to a cooked diet .

(while going to the raw food festival that is based on low fat diet - while whining about not being able to eat his avocadoes which keep him from actually experiencing clean body/health)

Date: January 20, 2016 07:04PM

Date: January 20, 2016 07:10PM

organic1 Wrote:
> And when you've got raw food gurus like John Rose
> who claims to dig out his every bowel movement,
> stick it on his scales so he can weigh it, bag it,
> document it and add it his collection.
>
> You can imagine spreading infections is highly
> likely.
>
> And John Rose claims to have weighed every single
> bowel movement hes done since 1994 or something.

It's bad enough that the old obsolete fruitarian type gurus think they are immune to such things but it's horrible that they teach such dangerous stupidity to the younger generations - the younger generations that end up being, basically, the indentured servants to the elite at the WFF.

Glad to see the younger vegans starting to speak out on the young whistleblower's video about such practices.

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables