Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Changes to varicose veins since turning to raw?
Posted by: deemel ()
Date: January 08, 2007 01:04AM

Hello
Thankfully this is ONE thing that I am not yet afflicted with..however a friend of mine is starting to get varicose veins - and I can't seem to find too much info on whether going raw will alter past damage with regards to these unsightly things. She doesn't have any pain - this is a purely aesthetic question. She also suffers with spider veins (red surface ones) - does anyone have anything to share regarding their experiences...would love to help her to consider taking the raw lifestyle a step or two further.
Many thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Changes to varicose veins since turning to raw?
Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: January 12, 2007 05:34PM

No personal experience with varicose veins but def my spider veins went away almost entirely - no longer visible to the general observer.

I would think varicose veins would be an easy fix with the raw diet though, as it clears up inflammation, toxicity, pressure problems, etc..... I'd imagine that with clean blood your friend would have happy veins.

Usually things that are "developing problems" are the things that are reversible problems. Good luck to your friend!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables