Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ageless
Posted by: cleanjan ()
Date: January 09, 2007 06:14PM

Has anyone heard or used AGELESS ESSENTIALS products,supplements. Don't think it is raw. Someone at my gym is promoting it. My husband wants to buy their Reginacare supplement. I think it's pricey and not necessary. Plese advise, thanks, Janice

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ageless
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 10, 2007 03:07AM

The name alone suggests a rip-off.

We don't know how to slow down the rate of aging aside from calorie restriction, methionine restriction, and intermittent fasting. Raw probably helps too as a form of exogenous glycation restriction.

No pill qualifies. But some scientists are diligently searching for calorie restriction mimetics. Some people think resveratrol (or other sirtuin activators) hold some promise, but I have doubts that any one or combination of isolated substances will do anything.

Just eat lots of f+v, don't incur any deficiencies, exercise, be happy, have a strong social support network, give give give, don't do things that make you sick (mentally or physically or emotionally or spiritually), and protect your skin if you want it to be line and sag-free.

That's about the best you can do.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables