Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

nude sun bathing
Posted by: mykmyk ()
Date: January 10, 2007 02:19PM

I was at the nude beach ( in South Florida) yesterday, laying naked in the sun. It felt soooo good the warn sun kissing my skin. It so so nice to be raw and have fear of the sun. Has anyone else felt this wonderful phenomenal experience?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: nude sun bathing
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: January 10, 2007 04:34PM

You bet! Plenty of THAT goin on on the farm! (my place here in Central Florida....starting in April 2007! smiling smiley

-David Z. Mason

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: January 10, 2007 07:19PM

ohhhhhhh that sounds sooooo nice I miss the sun. Its so weak up here now even if it does come out not to mention too cool to leave any skin exposed.

Of course even if it was warmer though I doubt I would try it with nothin on though my neighbours may not like it!!! lol!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 10, 2007 07:51PM

I was hoping this would be a picture thread. sad smiley

Posted by: deemel ()
Date: January 10, 2007 08:24PM

Well I KNEW Narz was a little raunchy...but a post like that from David...well I just wasn't expecting it!!!!!

Even with 5 acres surrounding me, plenty of trees etc, I am still only game for so much skin!!! The world only needs so much of deemel!!!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 10, 2007 11:19PM

I can't wait to get back to Spain to get some sun! Don't know if there will be any public places for nudity nearby, but I'll probably be able to catch some sun through an open window or on a balcony or something!

SystemOfADown

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: January 10, 2007 11:31PM

LOL @ NARZ (And agreeing)

I've only done it once, in my backyard... and it felt great!

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: January 11, 2007 12:37AM

SystemOfADown, there is a nude beach at Cabo Pino (or somewhere near there), it's to the right (south-west) of the main beach, just keep going until you see (I don't remeber there being any signs)

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: uma ()
Date: January 11, 2007 02:37AM

My first regular experience of nude sunbathing was actually at Hippocrates Health Institute -- daily nude sunbathing was part of the required program! Before then i had been so scared of the sun, always covering up and dousing myself with sunscreen. Now i haven't used sunscreen in years, and i get full sunbaths whenever i can.. that way, ain't nowhere the sun don't shine....

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 11, 2007 03:29AM

theres a nude beach in oregon...its called rooster rock.there use to be this guy on the local channels...a jim spagg and he would film the nude people on this beach while he talked.but he died not so long ago.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 11, 2007 04:47AM

LOVE IT

Martha's vineyard has a beautiful nude beach , but in Florida here it is so bad, old men wearing @#$%& rings and gay men having sex in the water, in groups, nasty

Posted by: cherimoya ()
Date: January 11, 2007 05:16AM

The Sun makes me feel good I have no problem with nude Sunbathing.

Cherimoya

Love Peace and Happiness,

Posted by: uti ()
Date: January 11, 2007 06:16AM

I have a whole new relationship with the sun since going fully raw.

I used to go to the dermatologist yearly for a check up and liquid nitrogen treatments for what the doc called "pre-cancerous" skin cell growth. I haven't been back in several years and those itchy spots on my face disappeared last summer. I had a mole on my chest that the doc always did a long questioning "hhmmmm???" about during his exam. It has faded to just a shadow of its former self. The skin doc always tried to scare me away from the sun by telling me my skin type was among the most sensitive and I should never go out without covering up and using sun block. I threw my sunscreen away last summer and I felt my tolerance of sun increase.

I don't take sunbaths in the middle of the day during the summer. That doesn't feel good, and I stress the word feel, but just about any other time....off come the clothes. Here in N. California it's not hard to find a place that's okay to be nude. I'm loving it this winter when a mild sunny day comes along and the temps get into the 60's....off come the clothes.

Lately, I've been working on tempering myself to accept cold more. I lost a lot of weight over the years of becoming vegan and raw and that left me complaining about feeling cold. At the ashram where I do yoga classes we have a wood fired hot tub with a cold plunge tub next to it. Last week there was ice on the cold plunge even though it was a sunny afternoon. After soaking in the hot for a while, I broke the ice and got in for six deep breaths, then stood in the sun for a few moments and felt my skin heat up from the inside and outside. What a blissful rush! Highly recommended for challenging an old belief system about cold tolerance.

I'm experiencing Winter differently this year as a peaceful and quiet season of rest and regeneration while the sun vacations in the South.

Love From Uti

Posted by: bodybyblis ()
Date: January 13, 2007 09:46PM

Yes, many times. The sun is our source of life. Siiiiiigggghhhhhhhhh...

Can barely wait to get to Hawaii very soon! Santa Fe in winter is a bit tough.

Blissed be, Annie

BodyByBliss.com

Posted by: FruityJules ()
Date: January 14, 2007 02:31AM

This is a great thread. . .

Coconut Girl, you are cracking me up!

And Uti, you are now one of my favorite people in the world.

smiling smiley

Love,
Julie

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 14, 2007 06:45AM

lol, I would die to go nude sunbathing, I used to do it along time ago in my mom's backyad by the pool. When she wa snot home of course, and then i would hide, at that , too, just in case she came home with people..lol.. it's nerverwracking finding privacy

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: January 15, 2007 05:51AM

Yes, I spent some time on some nude Greek islands! smiling smiley

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: morrisson66 ()
Date: January 15, 2007 05:14PM

coconut.. there is a great and very accepting nude beach in Vancouver, Canada. Of course it never really gets super warm there. Maybe hi 70s to mid 80s, so nude in the sun is always a somewhat chilly proposition. I digress. The people at the beach are great. They are pretty much there to be naked in the sun and that's about it. There are sometimes young people there looking to score but soon they realize that's not what the beach is about. I'm planning to go there this summer actually when we go to Seattle. The place is called Wreck Beach. I think the best part of it is that you have to go down a VERY steep path and stair system just to get to the beach, so you have to be able to handle it and it takes a few minutes just to walk down there, so ya really have to want to go.

Old guys and @#$%& rings eh!!! I don't think I think of anything better!

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: January 15, 2007 07:50PM

The closest I have come to nude sunbathing is just going topless. I don't live in a place with beaches, but I would sure love to try nude sunbathing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables