Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Coronavirus. Is There a Raw Living Solution?
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 18, 2020 01:16AM

> I am relying on someone who has researched this for 30 years
and it makes sense to me .

Dean Koontz????

Dean Koontz did not predict the coronavirus in a 1981 novel.[www.cnn.com]

The government and health care officials believe that the deaths in recent days are caused by the coronavirus.

It is the result of their tests.

You think that they are not telling the truth and that there is another reason behind this, so it is you who has to prove that they are not telling the truth and what is their reasons behind all of this.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 18, 2020 02:45AM

Dean Koontz????

....No you dimwit.
Jon rappoport

The government and health care officials believe that the deaths in recent days are caused by the coronavirus.

It is the result of their tests.

...already explained that their tests are not valid
and why they are not

You think that they are not telling the truth and that there is another reason behind this, so it is you who has to prove that they are not telling the truth and what is their reasons behind all of this.

..nope. the reason doesn't matter.
All that matters is they are lying or stupid and their story doesn't fit reality

Just so happens the reason is people are already sick and labeled as virus positive.
Or being made sick by treatment
Or are not sick at all

If you are too lazy to read Jon rappoport blog link I posted that's your problem

Stop wasting my time with your stupidity

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 18, 2020 03:04AM

Fresh:
Before I post this I just want to mention that Denmark just passed a forced vaccinations and test law with police powers

Tai
Is this where this is going?
Just because I believe in viruses doesn't mean I believe in allopathic medicine for them. On Vaxxed youtube site, many doctors believe that there is no safe vaccine, not one.

[www.thelocal.dk]

Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police.
The far-reaching new law will remain in force until March 2021, when it will expire under a sunset clause.

"I was touched when I saw the whole Parliament standing up and voting for this," Health Minister Magnus Heunicke told Danish state broadcaster DR after the law passed.

"It is time to put aside party politics and be together to do what it takes to bring Denmark safely through this situation."

Jens Elo Rytter, law professor at Copenhagen University, said the measures were unlike anything passed in the last 75 years "It is certainly the most extreme since the Second World War," he told the Jyllands-Posten newspaper. "There have been some powerful encroachments in various terror packages. But this goes further."

Trine Maria Ilsøe, DR's court correspondent, said that Danish citizens could face prosecution under the new law if they refused to comply with health authorities' demands. "It means that you could be sentenced to a punishment if you, for example, refuse to allow yourself to be tested for coronavirus," she said.

The Ministry of Health will now work with the Ministry of Justice on the details of how the police will work with health officials to enforce their demands.

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament.

The parliamentary session was itself affected by the pandemic, with only 95 out of 179 MPs present for the vote, efforts made to ensure that MPs kept a safe distance from one another, and MPs voting by standing up.

Tai
this one is frightening to me. Did the police just "have" to do this?
[www.businessinsider.com]

Even in the country's most remote regions, the police had to ride on horseback through snowy conditions to reach nomad communities and inform them about the dangers of the virus.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 03:57AM by Tai.

Date: March 18, 2020 08:15AM

fresh
Dean Koontz????

....No you dimwit.
Jon rappoport

If you are too lazy to read Jon rappoport blog link I posted that's your problem

Jon Rappoport is a philosopher with direct inspirational background in Nietzsche, and from all the other elements of the Matrix Conspiracy: postmodernism, management theory, New Age and Self-help industry. He is in other words a Matrix Sophist.
[mortentolboll.weebly.com]

This guy has no background in science. None.

T. C. Fry

Jon Rappoport

That is total garbage.

Do not waste my time, you cannot be taken seriously.

Claims of false flag school shootings
InfoWars has regularly accused mass shootings of being false flags and survivors of them as crisis actors by the United States government. InfoWars host Alex Jones has promoted the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories. Jones was widely criticized for claiming that the Sandy Hook massacre was "completely fake" and "manufactured".[20]

In March 2018, six families of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, as well as an FBI agent who responded to the attack, filed a defamation lawsuit against Jones for his role in spreading conspiracy theories about the shooting.[57][58][59][60] In December 2019, InfoWars and Jones were ordered to pay $100,000 in legal fees prior to the trial for another defamation lawsuit from a different family whose son was killed in the shooting.[61][62]

Jones has also accused David Hogg and other survivors of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting of being crisis actors.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 08:42AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 18, 2020 12:28PM

RawPracticalist
fresh
Dean Koontz????

....No you dimwit.
Jon rappoport

Jon Rappoport is a philosopher with direct inspirational background in Nietzsche, and from all the other elements of the Matrix Conspiracy: postmodernism, management theory, New Age and Self-help industry. He is in other words a Matrix Sophist.
[mortentolboll.weebly.com]

This guy has no background in science. None.

T. C. Fry

Jon Rappoport

That is total garbage.

Do not waste my time, you cannot be taken seriously.

Claims of false flag school shootings
InfoWars has regularly accused mass shootings of being false flags and survivors of them as crisis actors by the United States government. InfoWars host Alex Jones has promoted the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories. Jones was widely criticized for claiming that the Sandy Hook massacre was "completely fake" and "manufactured".[20]

In March 2018, six families of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, as well as an FBI agent who responded to the attack, filed a defamation lawsuit against Jones for his role in spreading conspiracy theories about the shooting.[57][58][59][60] In December 2019, InfoWars and Jones were ordered to pay $100,000 in legal fees prior to the trial for another defamation lawsuit from a different family whose son was killed in the shooting.[61][62]

Jones has also accused David Hogg and other survivors of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting of being crisis actors.
[en.wikipedia.org]

It's ok there's always a few like yourself with insufficient brain power.
Probably lack of sugar.

Date: March 18, 2020 12:35PM

Tai
Fresh:
Before I post this I just want to mention that Denmark just passed a forced vaccinations and test law with police powers

I think I already posted that

*******""
Tai
Is this where this is going?
Just because I believe in viruses doesn't mean I believe in allopathic medicine for them. On Vaxxed youtube site, many doctors believe that there is no safe vaccine, not one.

**""""
I want to know what you think after aids Inc
And after reading all rappoport articles on SARS bird flu Ebola Corona

Without that there's knowledge missing

And we don't need to deny virus existence just the non role in sickness
***"*""

[www.thelocal.dk]

Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police.
The far-reaching new law will remain in force until March 2021, when it will expire under a sunset clause.

"I was touched when I saw the whole Parliament standing up and voting for this," Health Minister Magnus Heunicke told Danish state broadcaster DR after the law passed.

"It is time to put aside party politics and be together to do what it takes to bring Denmark safely through this situation."

Jens Elo Rytter, law professor at Copenhagen University, said the measures were unlike anything passed in the last 75 years "It is certainly the most extreme since the Second World War," he told the Jyllands-Posten newspaper. "There have been some powerful encroachments in various terror packages. But this goes further."

Trine Maria Ilsøe, DR's court correspondent, said that Danish citizens could face prosecution under the new law if they refused to comply with health authorities' demands. "It means that you could be sentenced to a punishment if you, for example, refuse to allow yourself to be tested for coronavirus," she said.

The Ministry of Health will now work with the Ministry of Justice on the details of how the police will work with health officials to enforce their demands.

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament.

The parliamentary session was itself affected by the pandemic, with only 95 out of 179 MPs present for the vote, efforts made to ensure that MPs kept a safe distance from one another, and MPs voting by standing up.

Tai
this one is frightening to me. Did the police just "have" to do this?
[www.businessinsider.com]

Even in the country's most remote regions, the police had to ride on horseback through snowy conditions to reach nomad communities and inform them about the dangers of the virus.

Definition of insanity above

Pasteur has apparently ruined the world for now.

Date: March 18, 2020 03:35PM

In 2017, InfoWars (along with similar sites) published a fake story about U.S. yogurt manufacturer Chobani, with headlines including "Idaho yogurt maker caught importing migrant rapists" and "Allegations that Chobani's practice of hiring refugees brought crime and tuberculosis to Twin Falls". Chobani ultimately filed a federal lawsuit against Jones, which led to a settlement on confidential terms in May 2017. Jones offered an apology and retraction, admitting that he had made "certain statements" on InfoWars "that I now understand to be wrong".[21][22]

Jones' accounts have also been removed from Pinterest,[74] Mailchimp[75] and LinkedIn.[76] As of early August, Jones still had active accounts on Instagram[77] and Twitter.[78][79] Twitter, however, ultimately decided to permanently deactivate Jones' account as well as the InfoWars account in September 2018.[80]

Do we have to trust Jones' statements of conspiracy against the research and tests of well known and experienced scientists?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2020 03:37PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 18, 2020 08:56PM

I listened to a press conference yesterday with President Trump and one lady said that the mortality rate of the virus is just 0.7% and the only risk really is to people with preexisting conditions, especially respiratory. The big call was to the youth to stay home because they can be carriers without getting sick and the consideration is for the elderly who are most at risk.

[www.reuters.com]
March 17, 2020 / 12:41 PM / Updated 6 hours ago
Coronavirus can persist in air for hours and on surfaces for days: study
Gene Emery

(Reuters) - The highly contagious novel coronavirus that has exploded into a global pandemic can remain viable and infectious in droplets in the air for hours and on surfaces up to days, according to a new study that should offer guidance to help people avoid contracting the respiratory illness called COVID-19.

Scientists from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, attempted to mimic the virus deposited from an infected person onto everyday surfaces in a household or hospital setting, such as through coughing or touching objects.

They used a device to dispense an aerosol that duplicated the microscopic droplets created in a cough or a sneeze.

The scientists then investigated how long the virus remained infectious on these surfaces, according to the study that appeared online in the New England Journal of Medicine on Tuesday - a day in which U.S. COVID-19 cases surged past 5,200 and deaths approached 100.

The tests show that when the virus is carried by the droplets released when someone coughs or sneezes, it remains viable, or able to still infect people, in aerosols for at least three hours.

On plastic and stainless steel, viable virus could be detected after three days. On cardboard, the virus was not viable after 24 hours. On copper, it took 4 hours for the virus to become inactivated.

Advertisement

In terms of half-life, the research team found that it takes about 66 minutes for half the virus particles to lose function if they are in an aerosol droplet.

That means that after another hour and six minutes, three quarters of the virus particles will be essentially inactivated but 25% will still be viable.

The amount of viable virus at the end of the third hour will be down to 12.5%, according to the research led by Neeltje van Doremalen of the NIAID’s Montana facility at Rocky Mountain Laboratories.

On stainless steel, it takes 5 hours 38 minutes for half of the virus particles to become inactive. On plastic, the half-life is 6 hours 49 minutes, researchers found.

On cardboard, the half-life was about three and a half hours, but the researchers said there was a lot of variability in those results “so we advise caution” interpreting that number.

The shortest survival time was on copper, where half the virus became inactivated within 46 minutes.

Date: March 18, 2020 09:08PM

Tai

You really just believe anything they say it seems.

They are lying.

Making up their alleged experiments

It is literally impossible for them to do what they are claiming in experiments like those

Still waiting for your refutation of all the scientists interviews in aids inc

Date: March 19, 2020 01:10AM

Fresh,
I did watch that 2 hour video. It was great. Thanks. But there was no one consensus among the scientists. One said that he thought HIV contributed about 15% to AIDs and syphillus was responsible for 40% of cases, and in Africa, one said HIV was perhaps an old virus and poor nutrition, poor sanitation (malaria 10x before age 11) laid foundation for horrible health. Once I am settled after preparing for this lockdown, I will respond, because even though I am busy, I am open to understand why this group of rawfoodists are in denial about viruses.

You never answered me...would you kiss an open cold sore. It would be sabotage to do so. Would you touch shingles with a bare hand or wipe shingles with a wet towel and wipe your body? Total self sabotage. Would you stick a needle into a Hepatitis C patient and then stick your bare flesh? Russian ROulette. So the AIDs video was not about denying the dangers of viruses at all. It was to show the complexity of the condition called AIDS.

California mentioned potential martial law. So I have my hands full here. I am trying to learn the truth as I have time.

Date: March 19, 2020 02:21AM

Tai
Fresh,
I did watch that 2 hour video. It was great. Thanks. But there was no one consensus among the scientists. One said that he thought HIV contributed about 15% to AIDs and syphillus was responsible for 40% of cases, and in Africa, one said HIV was perhaps an old virus and poor nutrition, poor sanitation (malaria 10x before age 11) laid foundation for horrible health. Once I am settled after preparing for this lockdown, I will respond, because even though I am busy, I am open to understand why this group of rawfoodists are in denial about viruses.

You are cherry picking items to suit your current belief system.

You are not listing any facts put forth that are counter to your belief system.

Therefore you are not being honest.
You sound like a cigarette manufacturer saying no consensus.

The conclusion of the movie supported by statem in the movie
Was that whatever hiv is it is not the cause of aids.
If you want to live in denial that's up. To you.

You never answered me..

I never saw your questions. Yes I would.

.would you kiss an open cold sore. It would be sabotage to do so. Would you touch shingles with a bare hand or wipe shingles with a wet towel and wipe your body? Total self sabotage. Would you stick a needle into a Hepatitis C patient and then stick your bare flesh? Russian ROulette. So the AIDs video was not about denying the dangers of viruses at all. It was to show the complexity of the condition called AIDS.

California mentioned potential martial law. So I have my hands full here. I am trying to learn the truth as I have time.

We have not been able to discover any good reasons why most of the people on earth believe that AIDS is a disease caused by a virus called HIV. There is simply no scientific evidence demonstrating that this is true.

We have also not been able to discover why doctors prescribe a toxic drug called AZT (Zidovudine) to people who have no other complaint other than the fact that they have the presence of antibodies to HIV in their blood. In fact, we cannot understand why humans would take this drug for any reason.

We cannot understand how all this madness came about, and having both lived in Berkeley, we've seen some strange things indeed. We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake.

I say this rather strongly as a warning. Duesberg has been saying it for a long time.

Mullis

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2020 03:20AM by fresh.

Date: March 19, 2020 05:26AM

It is getting crazy and non-sense out there.

I went into a Costco store yesterday, after work from home, and was social distancing outside of the store for 30 minutes in the cold before getting inside.

Coronavirus tips: The dos and don’ts of social distancing

[www.latimes.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 19, 2020 12:03PM

Tai

[www.reuters.com]
March 17, 2020 / 12:41 PM / Updated 6 hours ago
Coronavirus can persist in air for hours and on surfaces for days: study
Gene Emery

(Reuters) - The highly contagious novel coronavirus that has exploded into a global pandemic can remain viable and infectious in droplets in the air for hours and on surfaces up to days, according to a new study that should offer guidance to help people avoid contracting the respiratory illness called COVID-19.

Here are a few snippets from my file on Reuters...

In Europe the Rothschilds own Reuters as well as the French and German news services.

And if that were not bad enough, each one of these 6 corporations gets their news from one of only 2 sources, Reuters or the Associated Press. The 2 organizations serve as an international news pool and channel all information down to the networks. Only Reuters actually owns the Associated Press and Reuters itself is wholly owned by the Rothschilds.

Date: March 19, 2020 12:50PM

Further regarding the "study" by TAI

There was no virus in their study.

THEY DISPENSED DROPLETS

THATS ALL

says nothing about the existence of a virus
That needs EM to be seen

Says nothing about infectious nature of alleged virus

Says nothing about transmissibility of alleged virus.

It was merely like a thought experiment. A hypothesis based on false assumptions

Proving absolutely nothing

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 19, 2020 06:04PM

John Rose
Here's a snippet from an interesting interview with Dr. de Harven who is the former President of the Electron Microscopy Society of America ...

[www.thetruthbarrier.com]
Can Electron Microscopy Resolve The HIV Battle? An Exclusive Interview with EM Pioneer Dr. Étienne de Harven
Archive Investigations June 20, 2013

INTERVIEW

JR Note: I added the numbers after the Q & As where A is Dr. de Harven.

Q 2 of 6: What happened exactly vis-à-vis “HIV” and EM, in 1983/84? Was patient blood serum (HIV Elisa/WB positive) validated against EM? Ever? It seems to me they say that yes, it was, yet we have Montagnier saying, “We did not purify.” Let me elaborate the question a little:
What should have happened, vs. what did happen, with the “new virus” and EM, in this period of time?

A 2 of 6. What happened in 1983 is a direct consequence of what developed since 1970, i.e. the highly predominant reliance on “molecular markers.

Unacceptably frustrated by the total lack of success in all attempts to demonstrate virus particles in human cancer by EM, the “impresarios” of the cancer/virus “dream” (Gallo, Fauci, and others) totally engaged in the molecular approach.

Consequently, they invented molecular markers to compensate for the missing viral particles… This would have been acceptable if the specificity of these new molecular markers would have been clearly established. Unfortunately, this was not the case. The most misleading molecular marker was probably the first one, i.e. the enzyme reverse transcriptase (RT). Following Temin and Baltimore 1970 papers in “Science”, the RT enzymatic activity has been, most abusively, used as a specific retroviral marker. Both Temin and Baltimore demonstrated RT activity in samples of supposedly “purified” retrovirus.

Embarrassingly, they both omitted to verify the “purity” of their samples by EM. Some of their samples were simply purchased from a commercial company… True, the label on the vials read “pure retrovirus”… However, it was known that these commercial “pure retrovirus” were heavily contaminated by cellular debris!

And since it is also known that all cells contain RT (see Varmus), cellular debris are most likely carrying similar RT enzymes.

Temin and Baltimore did not, therefore, prove that RT is a specific molecular marker for retroviruses. It would have been so simple to check, by EM, the degree of “purity” of the samples they used. This would have, most probably, shown important cell debris contamination, and would have obliged Temin and Baltimore to be much more cautious in the interpretation of their results. In 1975, the members of the Nobel Committee, most regrettably, failed to scrutinize this “purity” problem…

In 1983, at Pasteur Institute in Paris, reliance on the RT marker was a key element in the claimed “isolation” of a new retrovirus. Still, Montagnier himself recognized “We did not purify”… He dangerously omitted to consider the misleading interference of cell debris, just as Temin and Baltimore did in 1970.

But a paper on the discovery of a new retrovirus looks much better if it contains at least… one EM picture! So, members of Montagnier’s team spent hours at the TEM, looking at their mixed cell cultures, and they found the virus!

See Fig. 2 in their “historic” 1983 “Science” paper! It is, by the way, a good quality EM picture. It shows unquestionable retroviral particles, budding at the surface of a cell. But the legend of this Fig. 2 states that this cell is a cord blood lymphocyte. Indeed, cord blood lymphocytes were admixed to these complex cell cultures (why?)

Montagnier and his co-workers should have known that human embryonic tissues, and the placenta in particular, are very rich in endogenous retroviruses (HERVs), and that cord blood lymphocytes should therefore be expected to carry the same endogenous retroviruses (under the TEM, endogenous and exogenous viruses, looking identical, cannot be distinguished.)

The budding of these particles has perhaps been stimulated by some of the growth factors also present in these cell cultures. An essential control would have been to repeat the experiment using lymphocytes from the peripheral blood instead of from cord blood. This control is unfortunately missing.

In short, I would frankly state that the Pasteur 1983 paper (whose 30th anniversary has just been celebrated in a “grand messe” of official HIV retro-virology!) contributed very little in AIDS research because its conclusion (i.e. “the isolation of a new retrovirus”) is based on 1)the use of a non specific RT molecular marker, and 2) is falsely supported by EM pictures of, most probably, endogenous human retroviruses.

More details and appropriate references on this analysis can be found in my 2010 paper published in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons www.jpands.org/vol15no3/deharven.pdf .

Can you please explain this a bit more clear? I don't want to overthink it.

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 19, 2020 06:38PM

I agree with fresh and others, the mainstream news cannot be trusted. Many of these "celebrities" really don't have coronavirus or anything, they are lying.

Since the Patriot Act, lying in the news is legal, it's called propaganda.

I personally think people are dying from a combination of air pollution, 5G, vaccines, and existing flu, all under the guise of novel coronavirus covid19.

Check this out: In this 10 minute talk Dr. Cowan shows the correlation of advent of new EMF technologies and the pandemics that ensued shortly afterwards. He uses the teaching of Rudolf Steiner in his talk. He talks about the recent coronavirus pandemic and how it may be caused by 5G (on instagram): Well, What Really is a Virus by Dr. Thomas Cowan

Here's the same video, but on YouTube (in case the other one is deleted): Rudolf Steiner : Virus et électrification de la Terre

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2020 06:42PM by Prana.

Date: March 19, 2020 07:23PM

Prana
I agree with fresh and others, the mainstream news cannot be trusted. Many of these "celebrities" really don't have coronavirus or anything, they are lying.

I personally think people are dying from a combination of air pollution, 5G, vaccines, and existing flu, all under the guise of novel coronavirus covid19.

Check this out: In this 10 minute talk Dr. Cowan shows the correlation of advent of new EMF technologies and the pandemics that ensued shortly afterwards. He uses the teaching of Rudolf Steiner in his talk. He talks about the recent coronavirus pandemic and how it may be caused by 5G (on instagram): Well, What Really is a Virus by Dr. Thomas Cowan

Here's the same video, but on YouTube (in case the other one is deleted): Rudolf Steiner : Virus et électrification de la Terre

Did they install 5G in Italy shortly before this outbreak?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 07:25PM

Prana

You can't say they're dying from the flu and then deny that viruses can cause illness in humans, though. Influenza is a virus.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 07:48PM

Influenza is a name for a virus
Ebola is a name for a virus
Hiv is a name for a virus etc

None of those cause the disease

Toxemia causes "flu" and "colds"

Medical people are hammers.
They only see nails ( viruses)

They don't understand health or how to get it so
Ill health must be exogenous attacks as opposed
to bad food etc

Date: March 19, 2020 08:03PM

fresh
Influenza is a name for a virus
Ebola is a name for a virus
Hiv is a name for a virus etc

None of those cause the disease

Toxemia causes "flu" and "colds"

Medical people are hammers.
They only see nails ( viruses)

They don't understand health or how to get it so
Ill health must be exogenous attacks as opposed
to bad food etc

Given the lack of legitimate demonstration that viruses are pathogenic (per Ettiene De Harven), the large amount of money to be made in treating said "viruses", combined with the obvious flaws in testing which lead to embarrassingly high percentages of either false-positive or false-negative tests... I believe so too.

But yeah, the public is not ready to hear this information. It won't be well-received.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 08:17PM

But wait, even in this link... [www.rethinkingaids.com]

Harven says the flu is an exogenous virus that attacks you and can be acquired from another person.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 08:22PM

jtprindl
But wait, even in this link... [www.rethinkingaids.com]

Harven says the flu is an exogenous virus that attacks you and can be acquired from another person.

De harven is mistaken

Wrong paradigm leads to logical but wrong conclusions.

If a person doesn't understand raw diet , not gonna be in the right paradigm to analyze a subject like disease

Date: March 19, 2020 08:35PM

I'd say it's certainly possible to acquire exogenous viruses without them being pathogenic in any way.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2020 08:40PM by jtprindl.

Date: March 19, 2020 08:50PM

All I know is they're dead.
And need 6 steps allegedly to become active if that's even true at all.
And incredibly small
And given much more power than is plausible
And scientists Do lots of theoretical experiments and act as if they're real
And make claims that are dubious about genetic markers and hijacking cells etc
And use absolutely useless tests to diagnose creating a false pandemic

And it's all very mysterious and convenient for bad purposes.

And people believe it

Date: March 19, 2020 09:53PM

In a nutshell:

Human endogenous retroviruses (HERV's) represent approximately 5-8% of the human genetic code. All human beings carry them, and they are harmless. The reverse transcriptase PCR testing that is used to diagnose viral infections such as coronavirus and H1N1 cannot distinguish between HERV's and exogenous viruses, thus harmless HERV's are interpreted as invasive, pathogenic viruses based purely on symptoms; symptoms that have dozens of potential causes.

There are approximately 98,000 HERV fragments and elements, and the science is in its infancy in identifying which specific retroviruses are harmless HERV's. Nobody has documented research that distinguishes retroviruses that ordinarily live in the human body like a couch potato and do nothing—a passive endogenous virus, from exogenous, invading viruses. Furthermore, even if you found an exogenous virus, you would have to show the very same virus is active and replicating at a very high rate in the person’s body, and their immune system isn’t defeating it. This has never been proven. Ettiene De Harven, former President of the Electron Microscopy Society of America and pathologist who pioneered virus research believed that "the virus (HIV) does not exist and what is being observed are retroviral fragments in the blood from disintegrating DNA resulting from illness".

This is further supported by the words of the man who invented the PCR test, Dr. Kary Mullis: "Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron. PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV... The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves".

This is why PCR testing is notoriously inaccurate and has high rates of both false-positives and false-negatives.

“An error does not become truth simply because it is repeated, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.” — Mahatma Gandhi

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2020 09:54PM by jtprindl.

Date: March 19, 2020 09:53PM

Did I miss anything?

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: March 19, 2020 09:57PM

thumbs down

Date: March 20, 2020 07:02AM

Again I will get back to the virus discussion later.

At 11 minutes, it says that Taiwan is not part of WHO
CCP virus follows communist China ties
[www.youtube.com]

Taiwan shows its mettle in coronavirus crisis, while the WHO is MIA
[www.brookings.edu]

Date: March 20, 2020 09:38AM

This seems to me to be the best explanation of the spread of the virus.
These viruses have always existed, it is the environment, the terrain, that has changed. In their natural environment, they are not viruses.

Bats are not to blame for coronavirus. Humans are

Bats are the only mammal that can fly, allowing them to spread in large numbers from one community over a wide area, scientists say. This means they can harbor a large number of pathogens, or diseases. Flying also requires a tremendous amount of activity for bats, which has caused their immune systems to become very specialized.

"When they fly they have a peak body temperature that mimics a fever," said Andrew Cunningham, Professor of Wildlife Epidemiology at the Zoological Society of London. "It happens at least twice a day with bats -- when they fly out to feed and then they return to roost. And so the pathogens that have evolved in bats have evolved to withstand these peaks of body temperature."
Cunningham said this poses a potential problem when these diseases cross into another species. In humans, for example, a fever is a defense mechanism designed to raise the body temperature to kill a virus. A virus that has evolved in a bat will probably not be affected by a higher body temperature, he warned.

The coronavirus is perhaps humanity's first clear, indisputable sign that environmental damage can kill humans fast too. And it can also happen again, for the same reasons.

"There are tens of thousands [of viruses] waiting to be discovered," Cunningham said. "What we really need to do is understand where the critical control points are for zoonotic spillover from wildlife are, and to stop it happening at those places. That will be the most cost-effective way to protect humans."
[edition.cnn.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2020 10:25AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 20, 2020 01:30PM

Tai
Again I will get back to the virus discussion later.

At 11 minutes, it says that Taiwan is not part of WHO
CCP virus follows communist China ties
[www.youtube.com]

Taiwan shows its mettle in coronavirus crisis, while the WHO is MIA
[www.brookings.edu]

I don't know what you're taking away from that but what I taking away is that you know who have waged economic warfare on China

Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables