Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: How many lies like this? Watch before it's taken down
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 05, 2020 01:39PM

Fresh
everyone must have electron microscopes just like TAI does.

Tai
Or Tai just relies on lab tests and doctors' reports, which is proof enough for most people.

I guess we're still going
The PCR test is good enough for the world
And it's junk

So no the above is no better unless it can be examined.
That's not so unfair is it

But failing that, Chinese medicine has its own diagnostic system.
The raw vegan pathologist who has a micron microscope who has confirmed this coronavirus and see viruses taking over is available for live chat.

Perfect.

Contrast that to Kaufman md video and his Evidence presented.
You won't because YOU KNOW

As far as proof of "cures", you wouldn't believe the studies anyway, so I agreed to drop this back and forth

If you say so

I have proof but won't show you. Got it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 05, 2020 02:11PM

<<<Tai
Or Tai just relies on lab tests and doctors' reports, which is proof enough for most people. But failing that, Chinese medicine has its own diagnostic system.
The raw vegan pathologist who has a micron microscope who has confirmed this coronavirus and see viruses taking over is available for live chat.>>>

Tai, all Areli has done has identified Molecular Markers and Electron Microscopes only show frozen images and NOT the Life Cycle of Viruses, so it is IMPOSSIBLE to "see viruses taking over"!

Tai, I'll start a new thread addressing this - Drowning in their own Blood and Fluids... -
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 05, 2020 03:18PM

When i am done making the medicine, I will contact that raw vegan doctor and pass the info on to you. Maybe a couple of weeks.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 06, 2020 03:31AM

Update on the Lying about Coronavirus Deaths Among the Young issue -

Besides Connecticut Gov Ned Lamont lying that a 6-week old baby died from Coronavirus, three days ago, it was reported that an 11-year old boy in Georgia died from Coronavirus. Turned out to be Bogus. Lie!

Reporting facility made mistake in listing 11-year-old boy's coronavirus death

The state's Thursday night report listed an 11-year-old child as among the new deaths.

[www.11alive.com]

It was reported that an 17-year old boy in California died from Coronavirus after being turned away from help because 'he had no insurance'. Well, that also turned out to be a Lie - he did not die from Coronavirus and he did have health insurance.

Questions arise after teen's death was initially linked to coronavirus in California

[www.cnn.com]

Also, Democrat Gov Lamont is a Chronic Liar. He also lied that a hospital was 'at capacity' and that 200 nurses were furloughed. Wrong! Lies!

CT Hospital Denies Gov. Lamont’s Statement It Is ‘Already at Capacity’

[www.breitbart.com]

Danbury Hospital in Connecticut said Democrat Gov. Ned Lamont’s statement it is “already at capacity” is not true.

“We have capacity at Danbury Hospital to treat illness and injury including COVID-19,” said the statement from Nuvance Health, reported the Associated Press Tuesday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2020 03:33AM by Jennifer.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables