Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Finally some pushback from churches
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 05, 2020 01:57PM

[finance.yahoo.com]

Hallelujah

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Finally some pushback from churches
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 05, 2020 02:36PM

Churches are a testament to mans stupidity if anything is. There is more religion in a LIVING Tree, than a million DEAD bibles...

Date: April 05, 2020 02:38PM

Of course!

Nevertheless...freedom from draconian rules being resisted there and that is a good thing

Your black and white small picture thinking is not helping you

Date: April 05, 2020 03:41PM

fresh
Your black and white small picture thinking is not helping you
Someone needs to look in the mirror me thinks...

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 05, 2020 04:43PM

Nunativs, I will get back to this subject later. I have studied eastern spirituality deeply so I am not one-sided.

NuNativs
Churches are a testament to mans stupidity if anything is.

Tai
Churches are God's grace, IF the church leaders are diligently walking a path to holiness. When someone wants to learn, grow or needs protection, there is a place to turn to. This is how it's supposed to be.

The problem is the evil people have given church a bad name, like lying fakes trying to rake in the tithes and offerings and false prophets whose mission is to lead astray.

You are a music composer so let me give you an example. Joe Schimmel and his church is genuinely helping people let go of the evil in rock n roll. He exposes the occult influences. Marina Abramovic revealed what she is teaching celebrities like Lady Gaga and Jay Z. Look at the cannabalistic Met gala and the spirit cooking. She is teaching them Aleister Crowley rituals. Joe has already deconstructed all this. yes there is a great need to help the lost youth who are being influenced by those celebrities to literally follow lucifer/satan.

I could write for hours on this but I have a busy day.

Let me give you food for thought to help you hold your tongue.
Joshua Milton Blahyi revealed just how bad satanism/satanic cults can be with cannabalism and human sacrifice to appease the "deities". With his bare hand, he would brutally take out the heart of children and eat the heart with his soldiers. It wasn't just random. He was in active communication with an evil spirit who would tell him what to do. It wasn't just random schizophrenia either. His father was the village priest who was in communication with the spirit and when it was time for the son to take over as priest, the father did a ritual where the son met the spirit and from then on, he was the one in communication with it.
[www.newyorker.com]
So if this is life in Africa, can you begin to fathom that a genuine church could help innocent people learn to cope and become stronger against such forces? Good is stronger than evil, so the answer is yes.
I just gave an extreme case so you would pause yourself.

Nunativs
There is more religion in a LIVING Tree, than a million DEAD bibles

Tai
Tell that to Bruce Van Natta. Please send him an email educating him.
[sweetbreadministries.com]
Bruce has had documented medical miracles, like his intestines more than doubling in length when he was going to starve to death.
[www.youtube.com]

Healing Testimony of Bruce Van Natta

In November of 2006 a Peterbuilt logging truck fell of a jack and the front axle pinned me to the concrete floor crushing my mid–section to a thickness of a couple of inches. (The Lord sent 2 angels to save my life initially, but that’s another story.) Veins and arteries below the heart were severed and some internal organs were damaged. After my fourth operation in February of 07 my small intestine was now less than 100 cm. The doctors told us that a person needs a minimum of 100 cm to be able to live even a shortened life due to the fact that the body will starve to death gradually, because of not being able to ingest the needed nutrients and vitamins from the food. My weight had dropped from 185 lbs to 126 lbs by this point.
A man named Bruce Carlson heard about my accident and felt led by the Lord to buy a ticket to Wisconsin so that he could pray for me. (I had only met him once before this. While on vacation in his home state I dislocated my shoulder at a church event he was attending and he had prayed over me and my shoulder was completely healed, instantly!) After he flew to Wisconsin he came to the hospital and placed one palm on my forehead. He prayed that the Lord would answer all of the prayers that people all over the country had been praying for me. When he said that I started to feel something like electricity flowing out of his hand and into my body. My eyes were closed but I could see what looked like light particles coming out of his hand in my “minds eye”. He next commanded my small intestine to grow supernaturally in length in the name of Jesus. I turned to a friend that was in the room and commented that it felt like a snake was rolling around in my stomach.
A few months later I was back in the hospital having some tests done in preparation for another operation. The radiologists did a test where they measured and inspected my small intestine aided by a computer. The first person did the test and then the senior radiologist came and did the test again. I asked what the problem was and they told me that there were errors in my records, but they were having a hard time understanding how they occurred. After the third operation my records showed a total length of 100 cm. The fourth operation was to remove another section of my small intestine so at that point I had less than 100 cm. After performing their test twice they concluded that I had over 300 cm of small intestine now. This meant that each time I was operated on they would have had to grossly miscalculate the length of my intestine. This puzzled the radiologist because the doctor that performed my operations was the head of the trauma department and had an impeccable reputation. He was not known for making errors.
These people didn’t know that the Lord had sent Bruce Carlson to pray for me and that the Lord had performed a healing miracle! After losing weight continually, I started to gain weight back right after Bruce Carlson prayed over me. I have now been able to gain back 40 lbs due to the intestine being longer. Praise God that he continues to dish out the gifts of the Holy Spirit listed in the Bible. God is still in the business of doing miracles!

Date: April 05, 2020 10:31PM

Sorry Tai, I don't believe in "gods" nor "devils", "heaven" nor "hell" as to me they are figments of the minds of men to explain existence. The drama of Sun/Light and Darkness is enough. I grew up in the church and saw first hand the facade, the priests doing their dirty work. I prayed and felt NOTHING. Like the Primitives, Nature is the only "god" I give any attention to, the rest is complicated nonsense, no offense...

Date: April 06, 2020 04:03AM

The churches view on this is VERY SIMILAR to Rose and fresh as to the denial at all costs as to the existence of a viral agent and that there will be protection granted for some "divine" force...(RECKLESS wishful thinking driven by the need to be right, Us against THEM).

Dr. Peter Beilenson, county’s health director, said 71 people linked to the church, including congregants and people they know, have been infected with the virus, including one person who has died. The cluster at Bethany Slavic accounts for nearly one-fifth of all the COVID-19 cases in the county as of Friday.

Although the church has stopped holding services in person, Beilenson said Bethany Slavic members have continued holding fellowship meetings in their homes, in violation of the order. What’s more, church officials refuse to talk with the county, he said.

“They’ve basically told us to leave them alone,” Beilenson said.

Read more here: [www.sacbee.com]

Date: April 06, 2020 04:18AM

once again no evidence presented as to contagion.

keep dreaming sweet prince.

Date: April 06, 2020 04:53AM

So you say, they have positive tests as to the presence of the contagion. Stop being such an idiot, it's embarrassing, and unlike being a drunk driver...

Date: April 06, 2020 05:04AM

NuNativs
So you say, they have positive tests as to the presence of the contagion. Stop being such an idiot, it's embarrassing, and unlike being a drunk driver...

no they don't

show it

crickets

Date: April 06, 2020 05:08AM

It's basically you, one internet forum nut, or 2 counting Rose, against teams of doctors and scientists who have devoted their lives to studying this phenomenon. Who do I trust? Hmmmm? I don't do medicine, hospitals or the rest, but in this scenario, you lose. At least David Wolfe, Gabriel Cousens and others are not as asinine as to take your idiotic stance...

Date: April 06, 2020 05:19AM

i know

like this guy

[youtu.be]

that you never watched

Date: April 06, 2020 05:32AM

fresh
i know

like this guy

[youtu.be]

that you never watched
You're dumber than Rose. Guess how much that channel is making by offering the controversial opinion that you swallow whole? $21,000+/mo, $252,000+/yr on YouTube alone!
That's not counting affiliate money, promotion deals, Patreon money alternate channels and on and on.

You really don't understand how sharing a popular opinion even if completely false, can make you filthy rich!

You dumb ass they are banking your gullibility into the ground...

Date: April 06, 2020 05:54AM

Idiot nunativs

Inability to focus on facts

Predictable

At the same time CDC makes billions
But we are to believe them

HILARIOUS!!!!!

AND YOU DONT EVEN SEE THE CONTRADICTION!!

WHAT A MORON

JUST CANT ADMIT YOURE WRONG

Date: April 06, 2020 06:10AM

Ya right bro, you're dude is spoon feeding you BS that you lap up at the troughs so he can buy his mansion, snort cocaine all day and create tons of content, and drive a Ferrari.n Contradiction???? Keep watching those BS videos, he keeps getting paid...

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 06, 2020 08:08AM

So this "doctor" asks why, if this virus is so bad, why are we allowed to go to the supermarket, while we're supposed to stay at home to prevent spreading the disease.

Oh, good point. We can all stay home and stop buying food. Guess he forgot, we all don't have our own cooks. Oh, food doesn't just originate in a person's kitchen?

Then he says, if this virus is so bad, why aren't we told to wear masks? He was correct, and now we're being told the masks could help. Countries where people wear masks have had a much better outcome. WHO and CDC lost credibility on that one unfortunately.

But please make your own masks. Lots of good suggestions out there for making masks.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 06, 2020 08:29AM

Then the doc says the virus is 1 billionth of a meter, and the n95 only filters to 1 millionth of a meter (or 1 micron).

Wrong and wrong. The virus is out there in a droplet. Not by itself. It's in a droplet. The droplet could be as small as 1 micron. The n95 filters 95% of 0.3 micron test particles.

But these are the couple of statements I landed on to get a sample. Considering the misstatements in the sample, I won't be spending over 80 minutes on the whole thing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2020 08:32AM by suncloud.

Date: April 07, 2020 08:56PM

suncloud
Then the doc says the virus is 1 billionth of a meter, and the n95 only filters to 1 millionth of a meter (or 1 micron).

Wrong and wrong. The virus is out there in a droplet. Not by itself. It's in a droplet. The droplet could be as small as 1 micron. The n95 filters 95% of 0.3 micron test particles.

But these are the couple of statements I landed on to get a sample. Considering the misstatements in the sample, I won't be spending over 80 minutes on the whole thing.

You are absolutely clueless

Another lame attempt to ignore information

Date: April 07, 2020 08:56PM

Date: April 07, 2020 10:16PM

Do you know what aerosols are Suncloud?
Apparently not

That's what the Dr was referring to

But it forms a convenient excuse for you to dismiss yet another refutation of your pet theory that was disproven 100 years ago through scientific tests

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 16, 2020 02:15AM

some of you watched the video JTP posted today, Out of the Shadows.
[www.youtube.com]

Now maybe my post above is more relevant.

Date: April 16, 2020 04:21AM

Tai, no offense but I think you have some major sexual repression, shame.
In my youth I read the VERY influential books of Johnny Lovewisdom, Hilton Hotema and many others.
The "theory" was that sex = death.
The results for them and others were not so conclusive.
As a matter of fact, I think that those who deny and/or hold back this VITAL power, end up expressing it in ways that are DESTRUCTIVE.
Luckily I later go into Taoist thought and that libido was died to LONGEVITY.
Slowly I got over my guilt, shame and fear of MY OWN POWER.
Arnold Ehret said that your SEX force was an indicator of your LIFEFORCE.
I concur.
So does science:
Men with erectile dysfunction may face a higher risk of early death, study says

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 16, 2020 02:31PM

NuNativs
Tai, no offense but I think you have some major sexual repression, shame.
In my youth I read the VERY influential books of Johnny Lovewisdom, Hilton Hotema and many others.
The "theory" was that sex = death.
The results for them and others were not so conclusive.
As a matter of fact, I think that those who deny and/or hold back this VITAL power, end up expressing it in ways that are DESTRUCTIVE.
Luckily I later go into Taoist thought and that libido was died to LONGEVITY.
Slowly I got over my guilt, shame and fear of MY OWN POWER.
Arnold Ehret said that your SEX force was an indicator of your LIFEFORCE.
I concur.
So does science:
Men with erectile dysfunction may face a higher risk of early death, study says

Ooh, that's a shame that your libido died! Maybe from swimming naked in the cold California water.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables