Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

LA Air Cleanest!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 08, 2020 12:43AM

Lets keep this virus going!

Everyone stay home, working a "job" is for robots anyway!

Kids shouldn't be in school, they should be with their parents.

Universal income for all!

Share the land and water live nomdadically.

Plant the lands with food abundance! Woo Hoo!

Los Angeles has notoriously polluted air. But right now it has some of the cleanest of any major city
(CNN)The mental image many people have of the Los Angeles skyline is one obscured by smog, with thick air pollution hanging over its downtown buildings.
But with the city -- and the entire state of California -- under stay-at-home orders to stem the deadly outbreak of coronavirus, something dramatic has happened to the air in LA.
On Tuesday, LA saw some of the cleanest air of any major city in the world, according to IQAir, a Swiss air quality technology company which also monitors pollution levels in cities around the globe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LA Air Cleanest!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 08, 2020 12:54AM

Yeah, silver lining. And there are many silver linings to this lockdown/shutdown farce.

I love going out now on the road - driving is a pleasure, especially where I live with the hills and winding roads, and no traffic. It's like I'm in a dream where I'm driving on a huge highway and I'm the only one on the road.

Also, going out to the shops and stores, into the city, and there are so few people in the stores and on the streets and the parking lots are only half full, it's great!

And I get to stay home and do nothing but read and watch TV and go online without feeling like I should be going out and doing something, cause I'm a natural homebody.

Oh, yeah - there's something to be said for de-population.

Re: LA Air Cleanest!
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 08, 2020 12:58AM

There's an unlikely beneficiary of coronavirus: The planet

Air quality is improving in countries under coronavirus

Paul Monks, professor of air pollution at the University of Leicester, predicted there will be important lessons to learn. “We are now, inadvertently, conducting the largest-scale experiment ever seen,” he said. “Are we looking at what we might see in the future if we can move to a low-carbon economy? Not to denigrate the loss of life, but this might give us some hope from something terrible. To see what can be achieved.”

Mabe end results virus will save more lives than it takes, fact- Over 7 million humans die every year from air polution related disese.

Monks -“It seems entirely probable that a reduction in air pollution will be beneficial to people in susceptible categories, for example some asthma sufferers,” he said. “It could reduce the spread of disease. A high level of air pollution exacerbates viral uptake because it inflames and lowers immunity.” Agriculture could also get a boost because pollution stunts plant growth, he added.

Dont forget Mother Nature Bat's Last

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables