Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Good News for the Skeptics!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 08, 2020 05:25PM

Yup, looks like we "Virus Deniers" are winning! Yay! hot smiley

Fauci: 'Looks like' US deaths will be lower than original projection

[thehill.com]

Anthony Fauci said Wednesday morning that he thinks the number of U.S. Deaths from Coronavirus will end up being less than the original projection of 100,000 to 200,000.

A closely watched University of Washington model is now projecting about 60,000 deaths in the U.S.

So I'm predicting 40,000 official Total Deaths, and when you eliminate all the FAKE BOGUS Deaths that were really deaths from other 'underlying conditions' - and these dead people who happen to test positive on the BOGUS Coronavirus Test but were counted as 'Coronavirus Deaths' - then I predict there will have been only 20,000 Coronavirus Deaths for THIS FLU SEASON. Wow, so low because usually the US 'supposedly' has like 40,000 Flu Deaths per flu season.

And 'THEY' will have Killed America because of 20,000 Flu Deaths this flu season! angry smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2020 06:08PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good News for the Skeptics!
Date: April 09, 2020 12:15AM

I want to change my prediction above where I said that I predict there will be 20,000 actual coronavirus deaths this Flu Season. I had totally forgotten that at least one-fourth of the Coronavirus Deaths were Nursing Home Patients, who were contained, locked in, so they were incubated in a petri dish, so multiplied fast, and are not part of the General Population.

I'm changing the number to 15,000 Coronavirus Flu Deaths this Flu Season among the General Population - Nursing Home deaths do not count because they were Forced Deaths.

And for that Much Smaller than Normal Number of Flu Deaths this Flu Season, They Destroyed America, shredded the Constitution, took away our Liberty and Freedoms, Killed the Economy, Put Small Businesses Out of Business, Plunged Millions into Poverty, Destroyed Millions of Jobs, Instilled FEAR in the Young and WEAK.

I write that in the past tense, however we are still Locked In, Shut Down, and Living in a Police State as I write this. When will this Nightmare end?

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: April 09, 2020 01:46AM

Good news for the skeptics? Isn't that good news for everyone?

Date: April 09, 2020 01:56AM

No, there are those - at least those in the Media, and the Draconian Democrat Governors, and those who want to stick it to Trump, and those who want the destruction of the Economy, and those who want the destruction of the Representative Republic style of Government - who want this farce to continue as long as possible with as many deaths as possible, with as much damage to society as possible.

But then again - that's all just my own "Conspiracy Theory".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables