Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What Happens When You Tell People The TRUTH About The Coronavirus Pandemic?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 10, 2020 04:24PM

I just got this comment from one of my Subscribers...

What Do We Do When We Get Out of Plato’s Cave? - [www.youtube.com]
Nathan Von Dutch
• 14 seconds ago
This is more relevant than ever! I am amazed at how many people are waking up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Happens When You Tell People The TRUTH About The Coronavirus Pandemic?
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 10, 2020 05:07PM

Really?
Bill O’Reilly: Those Dying From Coronavirus ‘Were on Their Last Legs Anyway’
[www.yahoo.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 10, 2020 05:15PM

UnNamed 5G Whistleblower Claims That People Are Being Infected With Coronavirus Via The Covid-19 Tests

18:52 MM
The Coronavirus doesn’t exist in the context of what’s Killing us.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 10, 2020 11:21PM

What Happens When You Tell People The TRUTH About The Coronavirus Pandemic?

A. You hear a loud scream - 'Lügenpresse,'

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 11, 2020 12:43AM

I believe the virus exists, I believe it can be contagious and deadly when taking in large amounts of it. WE just don't understand exactly what it is. We can see it's @#$%&, WE can see the damage and effects of it, but can't nail it down making it SEEM like it's not there. Perhaps it's an energy, a parasitic energy, who knows. The effects and observations of those on the front lines of those in contact with large amounts of infected people seem to be REAL. Of course underlying bad health exacerbates the outcome, no question.

Coronavirus: At least 50 priests killed by coronavirus
The deadly coronavirus sweeping across the world has killed at least 50 priests, officials say.

They include Father Giuseppe Berardelli, 72, who died early this month in Lovere, Bergamo - one of the worst-hit cities in Italy.

Reports on Tuesday that he had chosen to give his respirator to a younger coronavirus patient he did not know have been denied by close friends.

Italy is the world's worst affected country with 6,820 deaths so far.

It has been under prolonged lockdown as it tries to stop the spread of infections from the worst-hit northern region of Lombardy.

Coronavirus has been spreading rapidly across the globe, affecting more than 160 countries and claiming more than 16,000 lives.
==========
NYC first responders describe 'devastating' coronavirus cases as cardiac arrest calls surge
Elizabeth Bonilla, a paramedic in New York City, responded to a recent cardiac arrest call for a suspected coronavirus patient in her 70s.

"Practically every call you hear on the radio is a cardiac arrest," Bonilla told NBC News.

The paramedic, who works in the Bronx, said she performed CPR on the woman as her family watched in shock at how quickly she had taken a turn for the worse.

Last week, the governing body for New York City Emergency Medical Services ordered that units could no longer transport cardiac arrest patients to hospitals unless there were signs of life at the scene.

Despite working furiously to revive the woman, eventually, there was nothing more Bonilla and her partner could do.

"We had to pronounce the patient on the floor," she said. "That hurts, because you're leaving them right there in front of their family."

As Bonilla and her partner talked to the family and prepared to leave, the woman's home health aide, who had been crying in the living room, went to the patient and gingerly cleaned her face one last time. The gesture moved Bonilla deeply.

"Every cardiac arrest I go to, I leave very emotional. I cry, because it's real. It's serious," said Bonilla, who has worked as a paramedic for seven years. "People are outside walking around, and they don't see the inside of what we see."
===========
MTA workers dying from coronavirus at triple the rate of agencies that employ NYC first responders

Coronavirus is spreading like wildfire through the MTA’s workforce, killing the agency’s employees at three times the combined rate of the city police and fire departments, which employ first responders like cops and EMS crews.

At least 41 members of the MTA’s 71,000-strong work force have died from COVID-19 over the last two weeks. That compares with 11 NYPD employees and two FDNY employees — agencies that together employ about 72,000 people, roughly as many as the MTA.

Besides NYC Transit, which runs the city’s subways and buses, the MTA includes the Metro-North and Long Island railroads and MTA Bridges and Tunnels, which operates the Triborough Bridge and other crossings.

ETC., ETC, ETC.

Date: April 11, 2020 12:53AM

there is a particular type of "denial" we are witnessing nowadays: When seemingly intelligent and sane adults vehemently deny truths despite a body of irrefutable data.

This type of denial is akin to Stephen Colbert’s “truthiness” in that these deniers adamantly refuse to accept verified scientific facts because they get in the way of their own rigid ideas. Rose fresh Jennifer your #

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 12:55AM by riverhousebill.

Date: April 11, 2020 01:24AM

1953 people died today Covid USA.

riverhousebill
there is a particular type of "denial" we are witnessing nowadays: When seemingly intelligent and sane adults vehemently deny truths despite a body of irrefutable data.

This type of denial is akin to Stephen Colbert’s “truthiness” in that these deniers adamantly refuse to accept verified scientific facts because they get in the way of their own rigid ideas. Rose fresh Jennifer.

While the believers in untruths aren’t mentally ill, they do strongly adhere to their false credos in spite of clear evidence to the contrary which is presented to them, especially if based on scientific findings.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 11, 2020 03:56AM

I will say that I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are waking up. There seems to be sort of a collective spiritual awakening going on at the moment. Still, a very long way to go, but this whole "coronavirus" situation may actually work in the People's favor in the long-run. The truth is always unveiled.

www.phytopanacea.com

Date: April 11, 2020 04:33AM

jtprindl
I will say that I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are waking up. There seems to be sort of a collective spiritual awakening going on at the moment. Still, a very long way to go, but this whole "coronavirus" situation may actually work in the People's favor in the long-run. The truth is always unveiled.
Exactly what are you saying bro? What's your take/theory?

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 11, 2020 04:59AM

NuNativs
jtprindl
Exactly what are you saying bro? What's your take/theory?

Well, essentially humanity is at war with the 'elite' and I believe we're inching very close to the New World Order. I watched a documentary with Alex Jones and Aaron Russo nearly ten years ago, and much of it is taking place today. Then when I watched the David Icke interview, in conjunction with other research, it all came together and it's super clear what's happening.

The coronavirus is a hoax, or, PLANDEMIC. What's the plan? To create a global "smart grid" operated by 5G (which is a bio-weapon) in which every square inch of the planet is covered due to hundreds of thousands of 5G satellites in space (Astronomers are already reporting not even being able to see the night sky because these satellites are blocking their view). How this relates to humanity, outside of the well-known biological dangers, including not being able to absorb oxygen molecules and massive cellular radiation poisoning, is that there will be NANOTECHNOLOGY in upcoming "coronavirus" vaccines. This nanotechnology interacts with and amplifies the effects of 5G. So essentially, you have a mass of humanity that can be easily controlled via the influence of Artificial Intelligence. Just one example, 5G can send the frequencies of negative emotions such as fear, resentment, hatred, panic, etc. to the person receiving the frequency.

This is only one aspect, however. The biggest thing it seems is to implement a worldwide microchip/digital ID/skin ink to every person on the planet so that they can "prove" they are not a "threat" to humanity if they want to be able to be apart of society. Things such as traveling, being able to leave your house without penalty, using currency, etc. Eventually, once paper money is eliminated and everything is on this ID, the government can then become God. Anything you do that they disagree with or find threatening (such as refusing vaccines), they can use that as a reason not to allow you to participate in the freedoms we currently enjoy today by inactivating your ID.

www.phytopanacea.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 05:00AM by jtprindl.

Date: April 11, 2020 06:18AM

jtprindl

I agree, Our imaginary enemys have been put on the side tracks
And people starting to see we all our in this colletively.

river-Im also feeling somthing Ive not felt before a collective spiritual awakening going on jtprindl your in tune !

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 11, 2020 11:16AM

Nunativs is so cute

Believes the media

Believes in the official story of 9/11

Believes in viruses never identified
Or shown to be infectious
Or contagious

"Something" is going on he says

Yup something is going on

The continuing brainwashing of America

Here's one of the drivers of the Propaganda

The innocuous sounding world economic forum

Spend a few years digging into their website

With virus shaped dynamic graphics

[www.weforum.org]

Just saw a video by a woman who worked for FEMA and homeland security

And got out because she couldn't handle the sinister
Comments by peers talking about the public either ending
Up dead or jailed

The above website is the site she demonstrated
Their agenda on

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 11:30AM by fresh.

Date: April 11, 2020 02:55PM

I believe in Sun/Light, that becomes, Air, that becomes Water, that becomes Earth and that's all WE ARE. Beyond that, I don't believe in ANYTHING...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 03:10PM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables