Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just like I predicted
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 11, 2020 12:26AM

They're going to try to stop me from eating

Our lovely government

Local stores mandating that employees wear masks

Los Angeles you are required to wear a mask when you go to the store

Looks like I will be arrested any day now if this escalates any further

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 12:37AM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just like I predicted
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 11, 2020 12:48AM

Get one of those cool camo one's fresh....

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 11, 2020 02:00AM

You'd rather be arrested than play along for a little bit? I'll reluctantly wear one knowing how ridiculous it is, but I'll fight someone before they try to force me to get vaccinated lol

www.phytopanacea.com

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 11, 2020 02:31AM

jtprindl
You'd rather be arrested than play along for a little bit? I'll reluctantly wear one knowing how ridiculous it is, but I'll fight someone before they try to force me to get vaccinated lol

Same here...

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 11, 2020 12:31PM

Dear Fresh,
You are willing to go to an American jail because we are civilized in America. In China, your prison food could be moldy, have worms and be laced with psychoactive pharmaceutical drugs so they could justify locking you up in a psych ward to give you brain damaging drugs, or they could do tests on you to later harvest your organs.
But in deciding to go to an American jail to cohabit with true criminals who can be very violent, you would maybe finally learn the truth of infectious diseases, because they are more common there.
My friend was arrested when visiting China and he got exposed to scabies in prison. When he was released and flew home, he stayed at a friend's house. His friend caught scabies because he slept in the same bed (not at the same time!). The misery was such that he needed his hands tied to the bedpost so he wouldn't claw himself. Not to mention shingles.

Here are some common infectious diseases in American prisons:
Infection Control in Jails and Prisons
[academic.oup.com]
While incarcerated, inmates are at an increased risk for the acquisition of blood-borne pathogens, sexually transmitted diseases, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection, and infection with airborne organisms, such as M. tuberculosis, influenza virus, and varicella-zoster virus.

Infectious Diseases and the Criminal Justice System: A Public Health Perspective
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Systematic review on active case finding of communicable diseases in prison settings
[www.ecdc.europa.eu]
The body of evidence retrieved through this systematic review was largely composed of studies conducted in non-EU/EEA countries, and primarily in the United States (US). A

Mass Incarceration Is Making Infectious Diseases Worse
[www.theatlantic.com]
Of more than 10 million incarcerated people in the U.S. alone, 4 percent have HIV, 15 percent have hepatitis C, and 3 percent have active tuberculosis.

9. Infectious diseases in prison
[pdfs.semanticscholar.org]
Ectoparasites
Ectoparasites such as scabies and lice are not uncommon in prisons.Rash, pruritis and/or skin lesions are the hallmarks of scabies. In most instances, diagnosis is not too difficult. Indeed, it is often self-diagnosed. Efficient treatment is, however, only possible if there is close collaboration between medical and custodial staff. Efficient treatment requires the diagnosis and topical treatment of the index case and other cell-mates, together with access to showers and disinfection of bed linen, towels and clothes. Not infrequently, the handling of infected items in the prison laundry leads to new cases. This can be avoided by using protein-based laundry bags to collect the infected items: the bags can be put inside the washing machines without further handling of the infected clothes or linen

[www.cdc.gov]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 11, 2020 01:10PM

Read this then get back to me

[www.whatreallymakesyouill.com]

You're like a baby raised by birx and fauci

Try another point of view
Yours fails observation

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 01:22PM by fresh.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 11, 2020 02:16PM

Of more than 10 million incarcerated people in the U.S. alone,

Tai, I don t know where you got that figure ten million ? thats off by seven and a half million
two and a half million in USA Prison Industrial Complex

There are millions more on parole and probation

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 11, 2020 02:43PM

Tai

Here are some common infectious diseases in American prisons:
Infection Control in Jails and Prisons
[academic.oup.com]
While incarcerated, inmates are at an increased risk for the acquisition of blood-borne pathogens, sexually transmitted diseases, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection, and infection with airborne organisms, such as M. tuberculosis, influenza virus, and varicella-zoster virus.

Infectious Diseases and the Criminal Justice System: A Public Health Perspective
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Systematic review on active case finding of communicable diseases in prison settings
[www.ecdc.europa.eu]
The body of evidence retrieved through this systematic review was largely composed of studies conducted in non-EU/EEA countries, and primarily in the United States (US). A

Mass Incarceration Is Making Infectious Diseases Worse
[www.theatlantic.com]
Of more than 10 million incarcerated people in the U.S. alone, 4 percent have HIV, 15 percent have hepatitis C, and 3 percent have active tuberculosis.

9. Infectious diseases in prison
[pdfs.semanticscholar.org]
Ectoparasites
Ectoparasites such as scabies and lice are not uncommon in prisons.Rash, pruritis and/or skin lesions are the hallmarks of scabies. In most instances, diagnosis is not too difficult. Indeed, it is often self-diagnosed. Efficient treatment is, however, only possible if there is close collaboration between medical and custodial staff. Efficient treatment requires the diagnosis and topical treatment of the index case and other cell-mates, together with access to showers and disinfection of bed linen, towels and clothes. Not infrequently, the handling of infected items in the prison laundry leads to new cases. This can be avoided by using protein-based laundry bags to collect the infected items: the bags can be put inside the washing machines without further handling of the infected clothes or linen

[www.cdc.gov]

Wow, that's horrible that CRIMINALS contract all those Infectious Diseases in prison. You'd think that would be deterrent to CRIMINALS STEALING, RAPING, ASSAULTING, and KILLING PEOPLE!

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 11, 2020 03:09PM

riverhousebill
Of more than 10 million incarcerated people in the U.S. alone,

Tai, I don t know where you got that figure ten million ? thats off by seven and a half million
two and a half million in USA Prison Industrial Complex

There are millions more on parole and probation

TAI
It was an error inside the article

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables