Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Other Good Professional Voices Regarding Coronavirus
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 11, 2020 05:12PM

Just ran across this guy here -

[twitter.com]

Dr. SHIVA "It's A Weakened Immune System That Causes Damage To The Body & Dr. Fauci Doesn't Want To Admit It! The Truth Leads To A Solution That Has Nothing To Do With Shutting Down The Country & Mandating Vaccines.
@realDonaldTrump Is Surrounded By Sharks"

This is his Twitter Account -

[twitter.com]

Wow, he's the Inventor of Email!

Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD. Inventor of Email

Anniversary of #Email August 30 when 1st US COPYRIGHT for “Email” issued for my 1978 invention when as a 14-yr-old
@Newark
I wrote 50,000 lines of code to replicate all features of the interoffice mail system that I named “EMAIL” - the system we use today. [InventorOfEmail.Com]

So I'm watching this now -

[www.pscp.tv]

Also he's running for MA Senate - Republican of course! Too bad he'll never make it because Massachusetts is total Libs.

[shiva4senate.com]

He wants Fauci fired, so that's a winner in my book.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2020 05:27PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Other Good Professional Voices Regarding Coronavirus
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 11, 2020 05:37PM

Dr Jensen.

Video on the lies of Fauci

and the MONEY INCENTIVEs

[news.yahoo.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 11, 2020 05:55PM

[www.youtube.com]
Emergency Tribunal Hearing: Corona Pandemic and the Planetary Shutdown
1:09:52 Minute Video

Apr 8, 2020
301 1 Share
International Tribunal for Natural Justice
31.3K subscribers
On the 7th April 2020, the ITNJ held an emergency hearing to discuss the Corona Pandemic and the Planetary Shutdown. ITNJ Founder – Sacha Stone with Commissioners, Del Bigtree, G. Edward Griffin, Dr. Sandra Rose Michael, Former CIA Spy – Robert David Steele, Filmmaker – Sean Stone along with ITNJ Trustee – Thomas J. Brown and Chief Justice – Sir John Walsh of Brannagh. Link to Sean Stone's short film: 'Singularity'. [m.imdb.com]

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
43:10 MM
G. Edward Griffin: I have a question, if I may ask Sandra, these are sort of Medical, Technical Issues, you mentioned, I believe I heard you mention Dr. Shiva before and I was very impressed by his treatise that I read or listened to carefully several times and I want to ask your opinion about it and if I understand his thesis correctly it’s most revolutionary to what we’re talking about. He says and let’s just put it in the simplest statement that he repeats over and over again is that Viruses do Not Harm or Kill people, then he repeats it 3 more times Viruses do Not Harm or Kill people.

Now if he’s right and he’s a top MIT Scientist and he understands the Immune System better than anyone I have ever heard discuss it that that puts into perspective that this whole Scare is based on a Misunderstanding of what we’re up against. We’re trying to Fight the Virus. We’re going to find a Vaccine to Destroy the Virus. And the Virus itself, if I understand this correctly, and I want your opinion, is itself a Symptom of a Systemic Disease or Condition which is Caused by, according to Dr. Shiva, by Chemical Pollution, Radioactive Pollution and Poor Nutrition, period. Those are the Causes of all of the Illnesses and Death. The Viruses show up as a Result of that. They’re a product of the Illness - Not the Cause of the Illness and the Treatment is to return to, to reinforce the Immune System so it stops being confused. The Immune System, if it’s confused by Toxins that it Never dealt with before in the history of Mankind, it doesn’t know what to do with these Chemicals, the things we’re Drinking in our Water, Breathing in our Air, getting Shot into our Veins, the Vaccines, these affronts against our Biology are new to the Human Biome and the Biome as he explains it and so this Cytokine Storm comes out, they start throwing the Cytokines all over the Body, we React with Fever, we’re Fighting something, our Bodies are Fighting something, they don’t understand and we Die from an Overactive, self-induced Immune System. It’s the Immune System that’s Causing the Damage and doing the Killing.

Now my question is does that make sense to you? 45:45 MM

Dr. Sandra Rose Michael: Absolutely, 100% because the whole Germ Theory, you know, we’re back to the differences between the Germ Theory under Pasteur versus it’s all about the Terrain, the Bio-Terrain and that’s what Dr. Shiva points out. They’re basing the whole - the whole Vaccination Program is based on Falsehood, basically a Lie. 46:06 MM

Date: April 12, 2020 08:10PM

[m.youtube.com]

Doctor speaks ot

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 13, 2020 12:38AM

The dangerous man when you pull the curtain back Wizard of Oz is

Donald J. Trump

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 13, 2020 02:20AM

Buzz off, riverhousebill.

Thanks for the videos, guys. I remember the Griffin guy from way back years ago. I forget what he was on about then. Nothing ever changes, just different stuff that they're doing to us, but people like Dr. Shiva are refreshing.

Date: April 13, 2020 02:36AM

trump amazingly is the only one trying to push back against the deep state psychos.

he's just not well enough informed or consistent or strong enough.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables