Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

15,000 Vehicle Protest & Zimbabwe's government approves herbal treatment for "covid19"
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 17, 2020 12:30AM

I just got these comments from my YouTube Channel...

JESUS FAN
• 2 hours ago
Brother John, Folks. This video by Detroit Free Press in the current Michigan 15,000 vehicle protest will MAKE YOU FEEL AMERICAN AGAIN!!
[www.youtube.com]
[Vehicle protests at Michigan Capitol over Gov. Whitmer stay home order]

Nathan Von Dutch
• 4 hours ago
Zimbabwe's government approves herbal treatment for "covid19".

[www.google.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 15,000 Vehicle Protest & Zimbabwe's government approves herbal treatment for "covid19"
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 17, 2020 12:38AM

I didn't see anyone Social Distancing and I think I saw one person with a mask, but I'm not sure because it might have simply been a scarf for the cold weather.

Re: 15,000 Vehicle Protest & Zimbabwe's government approves herbal treatment for "covid19"
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 17, 2020 12:43AM

Rose- Paul Joseph Goebbels would be proud of your 15,000 Vehicle Protest lie!

Rose Link to 15,000 car fantasy?

Keep the Boots on kids

government approves herbal treatment???

Rose your first time out?

Many Govts around the world will let you treat your self with herbal tretment of choice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2020 12:45AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 17, 2020 12:52AM

JESUS FAN

AMERICAN AGAIN!!

Nuff said...(Let the blind lead the blind).

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 17, 2020 02:27AM

the governor said after that protest
she thinks she will need to extend the stay at home order

what people do when they think they are right.
no end to the tyrants

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 17, 2020 03:10AM

Yay, California! Traffic as usual...

[twitter.com]

Read the Replies, they're funny.

LOL - this is Hilarious -

[twitter.com]

Date: April 17, 2020 06:18AM

"I NEED to work my job bro, I NEED to stick those dollars in my arm bro, PLEASE let me get some more dollars to FEED the ADDICTION of all these PAYMENTS DUE bro..."

Wow, the white euro invasion really is the worst conspiracy of all in that the brainwashing is so thorough, that so-called smart enlightened people beg for incarceration and no longer desire their right to FREEDOM!

OUR Biological Birthrights to that which gives US LIFE!, namely Sun/Light, Air, Water, and Earth have been removed and replaced by the worship of money and the activity of "work", that which keeps US away from LIFE.

Well done crumpet eaters!

Date: April 17, 2020 07:10AM

The math how many miles long would this carvan have been 15,000 cars

car is 189 inches long from bumper to bumper. A mile is 5,280 feet (or 63,360 inches). If 335 of these cars were parked with their bumpers ...

15,000 yeh John sounds like one of yours, A Fan.

Reminds me Trump inauguration crowd size. BS

Rose- Paul Joseph Goebbels would be proud

Keep The Boots on Kids

Date: April 17, 2020 10:25AM

“They even lined up cars in front of a hospital and precluded an ambulance from being able to get in and out of the bay. You think about that clear image of them endangering other people,”

John Rose that you in that picture?
Michigan Protest: Saw Swastika & Confederate Flags, Barehanded People Giving Candy to Children

Rose more lies, There is nothing on internet that supports the lie #15,0000 cars.

Keep The boots on kids !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2020 10:30AM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 17, 2020 03:20PM

NuNativs
"I NEED to work my job bro, I NEED to stick those dollars in my arm bro, PLEASE let me get some more dollars to FEED the ADDICTION of all these PAYMENTS DUE bro..."

Wow, the white euro invasion really is the worst conspiracy of all in that the brainwashing is so thorough, that so-called smart enlightened people beg for incarceration and no longer desire their right to FREEDOM!

OUR Biological Birthrights to that which gives US LIFE!, namely Sun/Light, Air, Water, and Earth have been removed and replaced by the worship of money and the activity of "work", that which keeps US away from LIFE.

Again with the 'white' nonsense! "White privilege", White this, White that. Probably you're a believer in the 'Sexism', 'Male Toxicity', 'Rape Culture on Campus', 'Patriarchy' crap also.

Date: April 18, 2020 05:31AM

Jennifer
NuNativs

You didn't address ANY of which I said, went way over your head,,,

Again with the 'white' nonsense! "White privilege", White this, White that. Probably you're a believer in the 'Sexism', 'Male Toxicity', 'Rape Culture on Campus', 'Patriarchy' crap also.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables