Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What Happens When You Test Goats, Quail, Papaya & Vehicle Oil for COVID-19?confused smiley
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 10, 2020 11:15AM

I just got this comment from my YouTube Channel...

Nathan Von Dutch
• 45 minutes ago (edited)
So, the President of Tanzania, whose name is John Magufuli, was smart enough to send samples of a goat, a quail and a papaya to research labs in his country. He gave the samples names and ages and let them be tested. The samples came out positive for "Covid1984". He then made a statement to the press of his country that he will not put his country into lockdown and he will also doubt anything that comes out of the labs. He is himself a major in Chemistry, Mathematics and Education.

"Tanzania has suspended the head of its national health laboratory in charge of coronavirus testing, a day after President John Magufuli questioned the accuracy of the tests. Magufuli, who has consistently downplayed the effect of the virus, said on Sunday he had secretly had animals, fruits and vehicle oil tested at the laboratory. A papaya, a quail and a goat had been found to be positive, according to the president."

"Meanwhile, several African countries have ordered a herbal tonic from Madagascar touted as a cure for COVID-19, even though the World Health Organization (WHO) has dismissed such claims and warned its effects have not been proven or even tested by scientists."

"Guinea-Bissau and Equatorial Guinea have already received shipments of the tonic, which is produced from the artemisia plant used in malaria treatment, while Tanzania and the Republic of Congo have promised to import it." [www.aljazeera.com]

Note, you can't find his speech made to the press with subtitles anywhere. Not even on Bitchute.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Happens When You Test Goats, Quail, Papaya & Vehicle Oil for COVID-19?confused smiley
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 10, 2020 11:24AM

I already posted this

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Re: What Happens When You Test Goats, Quail, Papaya & Vehicle Oil for COVID-19?confused smiley
Date: May 10, 2020 01:35PM

thanks...

Date: May 10, 2020 01:52PM

Just that one genius test that they did blows apart the entire house of cards but nobody will ever pay any attention

Date: May 10, 2020 02:12PM

Exactly, and it reminds me of this owner of a dog kennel in Texas...

The owner of a dog kennel in Texas decided to test all 22 of his dogs for rabies and included a sample of the owners’ and vets’ blood. It came back 11 dogs and the vet had rabies. He sent in samples again from the same dogs. It came back 9 dogs and the owner and the vet had rabies, but 5 of the dogs were different dogs this time.

The above snippet comes from this snippet from my files on Rabies and Viruses...

[www.wavero.net]
THE VIRUS CON—A LETHAL GAME!
UNPUBLISHED PHOENIX JOURNAL #203 - CHAPTER 7
THE VIRUS CON—A LETHAL GAME!

by Calvin Burgin 4/17/97
RABIES

What about rabies? Bats and skunks are supposedly infected with rabies. They are mammals just like dogs, so why do they not die off from rabies? We say, stay away from bats, they might have rabies. Why don’t we say, stay away from dogs, they might have rabies? The owner of a dog kennel in Texas decided to test all 22 of his dogs for rabies and included a sample of the owners’ and vets’ blood. It came back 11 dogs and the vet had rabies. He sent in samples again from the same dogs. It came back 9 dogs and the owner and the vet had rabies, but 5 of the dogs were different dogs this time.

T. C. Fry was bitten by a dog. It was tested and it had rabies. They killed the dog; then the county health officials pleaded with Fry to take the shots. He laughed at them and told them he did not accept their voodoo nonsense. He never developed rabies. What about people who die of rabies? They probably died from the 21 shots they tried to endure. What about venereal disease? Venereal diseases are often not contagious (only one spouse has the disease). There must be something else involved. Just because we have been taught these things all our life does not make them so. At one time nearly everybody in the world knew for a positive fact that the Earth was flat. Everybody was wrong. If everybody believes it, it is probably wrong anyway! Or you might say, if everybody believes the world is flat, then the world is flat.

Two Frenchmen were bitten at the same time by the same “rabid” dog. One died within a month from the “infection”, but the other had sailed to the United States and was unaware of the death of the first. FIFTEEN YEARS later he returned to France and learned of his former companion’s death. He immediately developed symptoms and within three weeks was dead of “rabies”! THERE IS GOOD EVIDENCE THAT RABIES DOES NOT EXIST EXCEPT IN THE IMAGINATION, BUT IF YOU IMAGINE IT, YOU MAKE IT REAL.

[www.wavero.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2020 02:13PM by John Rose.

Date: May 11, 2020 12:56AM

[twitter.com]

People DYING of covid

What a joke

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 11, 2020 02:12AM

I'm glad Candace Owens got back on Twitter. She has her own show on The Blaze TV now. All her other video interviews are at PragerU.

I wonder how the True Believers explain the Bogus Number of Deaths and the fact that most deaths are the elderly and that most are in Nursing Homes. I wouldn't know because I can't go to my classes and events and visiting people, so don't get to talk to others (which actually is okay by me because I don't like a lot of people, and now with this Coronavirus division, I like even less people.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables