Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

More lying from gavin
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 10, 2020 11:57AM

[news.yahoo.com]

and people for once actually asked for evidence and he said oh no privacy concerns

where have I heard that before

It's impossible for these lying idiots to trace like they claim they are

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More lying from gavin
Date: May 10, 2020 12:43PM

Associated Press)
To the editor: You claim that the coronavirus pandemic has plunged California into worst budget deficit in state history. That is not true.

The spiraling unemployment, economic losses and budget deficit were due to the governor's March 19 stay-home order. Was that order a justified response to the COVID-19 threat?

On March 18, the governor wrote a letter to the president stating, "We project that roughly 56% of our population — 25.5 million people — will be infected with the virus over an eight week period." Apparently the governor also believed that the case mortality infection rate was at least 1%, meaning there would be at least 255,000 deaths in California.

Today, the number of confirmed infections is fewer than 70,000. Reported deaths total less than 3,000.

The March 19 action of the governor that resulted in the economic apocalypse and our historic budget deficit was not rational or justified.

Ned Leiba, Culver City

of course Gavin will claim that the shutdown saved all those precious lives that he cares so much about

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 10, 2020 04:27PM

Yeah, Cuomo's the worst, then Newsom, then Cruella De Vil.

All these Phases of opening everything up is making it all worse, of course.

I particularly have animus for the businesses who are virtue signaling their businesses to death by either not opening when they can or enacting even more draconian rules than their governor dictates.

My daughter in Florida went out to eat last night and the restaurant is using throw-away paper menus and they had to eat with plastic utensils.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 10, 2020 04:32PM

Jennifer
My daughter in Florida went out to eat last night and the restaurant is using throw-away paper menus and they had to eat with plastic utensils.

Amerika, Land O the Free?: "I have money, make my food and clean up after me, and be FAKE NICE if you want a tip."

"Shut it down, shut it, shut it down!!!"

Date: May 12, 2020 01:01AM

Gavin newsom is now asking for 1 trillion dollars from the federal government for several States out west

This of course after he destroyed his State and put people out of work

do you know how much 1 trillion dollars is it's a thousand billion

it's a million million

He is New world order now demanding money from the government

he's in on the big show with Cuomo and gates and fauci etc

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 12, 2020 01:18AM

Yes, that's one of my big beefs - that the Democrat Governors who have been ruining their states/mismanaging their states/plunging their states into Bankruptcy for DECADES, are now Demanding that the Federal Government (We the Taxpayers) Bail out their States, in the name of "Coronavirus". And what's even worse, is that I bet McConnell and Trump, like the RINO's they are, will cave as usual and actually give them what they want.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables