Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

fresh Tossed From McDonald's For Not Wearing Mask
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 10, 2020 08:15PM

Connecticut man breaks window, steals women's underwear after being tossed from McDonald's for not wearing mask

Authorities arrested a Connecticut man after he allegedly committed a series of crimes after being kicked out of a McDonald’s restaurant for not wearing a mask. The suspect reportedly broke a window at the fast-food joint and then stole several pairs of women’s underwear at a nearby store.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fresh Tossed From McDonald's For Not Wearing Mask
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 10, 2020 08:17PM

I was out of underwear

I wanted to feel sexy

And it worked you should try it

So silky

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 10, 2020 08:21PM

ya the underwear part is a little weird...

Date: May 11, 2020 01:12AM

[uk.news.yahoo.com]

Colorado coffee shop ignores social distancing advice from the fearless leaders

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: May 11, 2020 02:24AM

Wow, cool!

In my state - Virginia, we got the Blackface Governor Northam - all restaurants, coffee shops, wineries, breweries, etc. are closed until who knows when. Phase 1 starts next Friday, but they're still closed during Phase 1. So it'll be weeks yet before we get Phase 2 and hopefully businesses can open up. I think Blackface is trying to stretch this thing out until June 10, because June 9th is our Republican Primary, and he's trying to do a fiddle, like mail-in-voting aka Democrat Voter Fraud.

That "Safer at Home" phrase instead of "Stay at Home" gets on my nerves.

Date: May 11, 2020 02:50AM

a SNITCH
AND A owner doing what she needs to do
I'm not really understanding why the governors are being such assholes
they have to understand that they're ruining businesses are they doing it on purpose?

A Castle Rock restaurant drew crowds Sunday when it reopened fully for Mother’s Day in defiance of Colorado’s public health order that limits restaurants statewide to takeout and delivery services.

Customers packed C&C Coffee and Kitchen on Trail Boss Drive Sunday, filling tables, a patio and forming a line out the door for dine-in service.

Gov. Jared Polis’ office on Sunday issued a statement calling such conduct illegal and dangerous.

“These restaurants are not only breaking the law, they are endangering the lives of their staff, customers, and community,” said the statement by deputy press secretary Shelby Wieman.

“Under Safer at Home, restaurants, food courts, cafes, coffeehouses, and other similar places of public accommodation offering food or beverage for on-premises consumption are still closed. Delivery and drive-up service is available. Coloradans can contact their local public health department if they believe someone is violating Safer at Home.”

At C&C, Nick Whitehill said he ordered food for what he thought would be curbside pickup and, when he arrived, was surprised to see the crowd.

“It was unbelievable,” Whitehill said.

Wearing a mask, he went in to pick up his order, which he’d paid for. But then he left, without his food, after realizing that staffers weren’t wearing masks that customers weren’t practicing social distancing, he said.

Douglas County officials have not required residents to wear masks inside businesses. Gov. Polis has recommended use of cloth facial coverings and has ordered “essential” employees statewide, including grocery store clerks and restaurant workers, to wear masks while interacting with customers.

Whitehill posted photos of the crowd on the social media site Twitter to warn others not to go to the restaurant and to “shame” the eatery, he said.

“I wasn’t even going to eat the food even if I had gotten it,” he said. “I walked in, took the picture and turned right around.”

Whitehill said he also filed a complaint with the Tri-County Health Department, which has jurisdiction over Douglas County. Tri-County officials on Sunday couldn’t be reached.

C&C Coffee and Kitchen owner April Arellano did not respond to a request for comment Sunday, but a Twitter account for the restaurant declared it was reopening to stand “for America, small businesses, the Constitution and against the overreach of our governor in Colorado!!”

Arellano also wrote on Facebook that she “would go out of business if I don’t do something,” and said that “if I lose the business at least I’m fighting.”

We are so behind,” she said in a comment on her post. “We have complied for two months. We cannot make it on $200/day sales when 2 staff cost me $250 not counting, food, cost, utilities and rent.”

Arellano also posted a brief live video on her Facebook page showing the crowd in the restaurant.

“So much for some of those people saying nobody would show up,” she said in the video. “Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the support, guys. I got to get back to work.”

A spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment said no one was available Sunday to discuss the restaurant’s reopening and what might be done about it, but said violating the state public health order is a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of $1,000 or up to a year in jail.

Amid coronavirus, Colorado lawmakers delay return until after Memorial Day
Authorities also have said restaurants could have their licenses revoked for violating the order. Colorado residents are required to follow the statewide public health order that created guidelines for how businesses can reopen as Colorado enters the “safer-at-home” phase of the state’s response to the novel coronavirus pandemic.

Under that order, restaurants, cafes, bars and coffee shops cannot offer dine-in services until at least May 26, but can fill orders for delivery and takeout as long as they follow social-distancing protocols. Polis on Friday said he’d like to see Colorado’s restaurants reopen by the end of May, if not before Memorial Day.

Tri-County health officials last week shut down the Water’s Edge Winery in Centennial because it was allowing customers to sit at tables on the patio and was ignoring social-distancing measures, department officials said last Thursday. The restaurant reopened Friday for takeout and delivery services after the owner agreed to follow all public health orders.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2020 02:55AM by fresh.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables