Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Good movie about the future of food
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 13, 2007 04:20AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good movie about the future of food
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 13, 2007 05:25AM

Yeah, thanks Suvine, that's an excellent one. I got it from the library last summer. Everyone interested in the food they're eating should take the time to watch this.

Date: January 13, 2007 06:35AM

You are welcome Narz. Good to see you so happy with a beautiful girl. I got a new profesional camera and lense if you two want a photoshoot, you know like those romantic beach shots together..holding hands in sunset, etc..I would love to. She is beautiful. And you grew so handsome too

Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: January 13, 2007 07:06PM

I'm scared

I've been reading on this for about 6 years now and it really upsets me that they can do stuff like that that can ruin our chances to forever to be able to live a healthy natural life in the future. Why is this happening why don't more people care sad smiley

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: January 14, 2007 04:58AM

Hey coconutcream, thanks a lot for the link. This whole topic makes me so incredibly furious.... arg!!!!!!! The small farmers and resistance scientists are real heroes of our time. The system is so corrupt.... we need a revolution.

Cheers,
J

Date: January 14, 2007 06:44AM

I know.. it is sad, I leanred alot from watching this all the way to the end, I just am so glad there are good people around, smart ones who do not go down with the herd, I have been lazy recently about choosing only organic, now for sure I will..

Posted by: uma ()
Date: January 15, 2007 03:45AM

Yeah thanks for this link, it was really well done. It is so great nowadays that people can put all this stuff on the internet for anyone to watch.

Love,
Uma

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: January 18, 2007 06:17PM

This is how big the problem is...

In spanish, mill. refers to millions (of hectares of gen. mod. crops).

I'm afraid they are gettin gmore and more powerful, we really need to spread the word as far as we can. The "tortilla" crisis in Mexico right now has got politicians and industry calling for GE maize to increase supply and lower prices... the GE industry has massive political and financial influence, we need an equal grass roots effort to counter that.

Cheers,
J

Posted by: JGex ()
Date: January 18, 2007 07:31PM

I predict in the future that industrialization will be viewed as the downfall of modern civilization.

It's all about the $$ for the corps like Monsanto & the majority of people won't care until the food supply stops. Unfortunately it will be too late if that ever happens.

Gosh, aren't I the cheerful one today?

;o)

Judy

Date: January 18, 2007 10:14PM

Don't worry guys, they cannot win, they can;t it is agaoinst nature, we may be thru a little hell for a while, but the world won't stand for this kind of abuse of power and owning seeds and life..plus, the strains will die out in nature, they will, good will ALWASY prevail, and we are good..right?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables