Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

It Is Easier To Deceive People Than To Convince Them That They Have Been Deceived
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 10, 2020 03:45PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It Is Easier To Deceive People Than To Convince Them That They Have Been Deceived
Date: June 10, 2020 04:09PM

I can just see rp, nn and tai sticking their fingers in their ears while they're listening to Dr. Buttar's Video singing - nana nana naa nah - nana nana naa nah - nana nana naa nah. We're NOT going to listen to you - nana nana naa nah!

Re: It Is Easier To Deceive People Than To Convince Them That They Have Been Deceived
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: June 10, 2020 06:00PM

Some people aren't even open to hearing the alternative point of view on some issues. Like vaccines. My daughter who says she sees both sides of the vaccination debate won't let me voice my views to her on the subject. I mean she knows how I'm against vaccines from growing up with me as her mother, but she's not open to my sending her information or talking to her more in depth about the dangers, why they're so horrible, the facts, etc. Of course, she was never vaccinated growing up and even passed up a teaching job that required her to get vaccines, but she says she's open to getting her future children vaccinated, so that freaks me out.

And another daughter who has two toddlers, and was never vaccinated herself, I fear she's gotten the boys vaccinated, although it's that type of vaccination plan that's more modified or smart or spaced out or something or other. It's still damaging.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2020 06:20PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 10, 2020 06:33PM

John Rose
I can just see rp, nn and tai sticking their fingers in their ears while they're listening to Dr. Buttar's Video singing - nana nana naa nah - nana nana naa nah - nana nana naa nah. We're NOT going to listen to you - nana nana naa nah!

Tai
It's the opposite John. I listen to both sides. I don't close my ears.

I noticed that both you and Fresh conveniently ignored my post proving the germ theory.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
It also proves that hospitals are limited by technology. THey aren't intentionally trying to kill people. They are using backwards technology. So much technology is so dangerous yet people still use it. Why do we have fukushima, chernobyl disasters? oil spills in the ocean? that's just the state of society's morals. Atheistic science...they don't think they will have to one day pay for their sins against the earth and humans.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: June 11, 2020 05:52AM

Tai

Tai
It's the opposite John. I listen to both sides. I don't close my ears.

^^^THIS!!! What a hypocrite!

Date: June 11, 2020 01:11PM

<<<I noticed that both you and Fresh conveniently ignored my post proving the germ theory.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]>>>

Tai, your post does NOT Prove the Contagion Myth and I've noticed over the years that you seem to suffer from Confirmation Bias.

Btw, I taped a 51 Minute Video on Monday, 6-8-20 and will probably publish it tomorrow where I point out what people with Confirmation Bias do. Thanks Tai for giving me ideas on what I need to address to WAKE you guys UP!!!

Here are the first 20 minutes from that Video minus 4 minutes or so...

0:00 MM
“It is the mark of an intelligent mind, to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” -Aristotle

John Rose, I love that quote and yes, I use it quite often because it applies so much on the Hero’s Journey and I especially appreciate it for my YouTube Channel because it helps me realize just how special my YouTube Channel is for the obvious reason I do not tote the Status Quo, do I guys? I’m pretty much saying the opposite of what we’ve been told most of our lives, which explains why I keep losing some Subscribers because it’s hard to entertain some ideas - they’ve been entrenched in our minds for so long - we’ve got so many References that Support some of our Beliefs and 2 of the Worst Beliefs that get us in trouble the most is when people say, “My #1 Priority is Protein.” I heard that the other day watching Naked and Afraid, “My #1 Priority is Protein!” Protein, where do you get your Protein?

Well, why are you destroying half of your Protein when you throw it in the Fire you Fool?

Do you know that?

We lose half the Biological Value of Protein when we Cook it, when we Alter it. And, of course, if it’s Not Living, it’s Not going to have any of that great Sunlight Energy that we store in the Nucleus of our Cells that helps the Cells Communicate and Feed our 6th Sense - our Spidey Sense - that Feeling that we know we’re all one with one another.

Of course, the other False Belief that we have so many References that Support that drives me bananas and I’m sure I’m losing some Subscribers now and then when they hear this one that has to do with the Contagion Myth and that ties into the Germ Theory of Disease. It’s not quite the same thing - this is why this gets a little complicated when you start thinking about what’s Wrong with the Germ Theory and it’s difficult to get this Message out because when you present the Terrain Theory, instead of people looking at the Terrain Theory in its entirety and trying to understand it and see how it makes sense with both Non-Infectious Diseases and Infectious Diseases, what is one of the first things they do, these people who still haven’t caught on to the Terrain Theory?

They try to defend the Germ Theory. They go, well, what about this and what about this and what about this and what about this? Isn’t this Contagious? Isn’t this Contagious?

Sit down before fact like a little child, my friends, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion; follow humbly to whatever abyss Nature leads you or you shall learn nothing. We’ve got to learn to Empty our Cup in order to Wake Up from the nightmare we’re living in right now where we think our #1 Priority is Protein and we believe that when we get Sick, it’s Not our fault. We blame it on someone else. We Caught your Cold, we Caught your Flu and yet, in numerous Scientific Experiments, they tried to give people Colds and Flues by giving them all the Germs and it doesn’t work. When they tried Germ Warfare, they found that the Germ itself does Not Cause the Problem - they had to attach a Chemical to it. And, of course, now they’re using Nanotechnology to make things appear Contagious.

Interesting word Contagious and how do we make sense out of the Germ Theory and the Terrain Theory?

Well, think of it this way. We’re Living Systems - we’re Not Non-Living Systems - we need an Environment to sustain us. Now let’s think of that Environment and all those things we need in it as our Context. Now the Quality of our Context determines the Quality of our Lives. The Better our Context the Better our Lives. It’s really pretty simple. The Better the Air - the Better the Water - the Better the Food - the Better the Quality of our Lives, but what about people who have Histoplasmosis? What if they got Mold in their home?

Isn’t that Contagious or what about the Germ Theory?

OK now, here’s the point where there’s things that can Cause Problems, like Fungus and Parasites, sure, those can Cause Problems, they’re Not supposed to be inside of us. When we look at Air Pollution, there’s External Pollution - there’s Indoor Pollution. Indoor Pollution is a really Big Problem for us, folks. Things like Mold make us believe, well, there is a Germ Theory, but is it Contagious? If your house has got a bunch of Mold and now you have that Mold in you, are you Contagious? Can you give your Histoplasmosis to someone else?

Of course Not.

So, of course, there are things inside the “Germ Theory” that can be problematic, obviously. If a River starts getting dehydrated, the concentration of Bacteria is higher in there and people can have Problems from that. So yea, there’s a Contagion Element there, just like there’s a Contagion Element with Air Pollution.

Now how about Food Poisoning? You hear this all the time too, don’t you?

A lot of people don’t realize that many times when people think they Caught a Cold or a Flu, especially a Flu, it’s really Food Poisoning and that explains why a lot of people can be Sick. The whole family came down with an Illness. How did that happen if it’s Not Contagious?

Well, there is a Contagion Element - we’re all Eating Contaminated Food.

Now how about Histoplasmosis?

My little niece several decades ago came down with some Lung Nodules. Remember, Nodules, that’s the 4th Stage of Disease. When we look at the Terrain Theory of Disease, we have 2 Short-term Self-Limited Diseases, which explains the Infectious Diseases, and then, we have 4 Long-term Stages of Disease that explain the Non-Infectious Diseases and I go over in more detail on that where I explain Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes and Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want Us to Know. I’ll put a link down below in the description box and in a Pinned Comment so you can look at that. But when you look at those 4 Long-term Stages of Disease, the last Stage is where the Body is trying to Protect itself whenever something gets inside of us that doesn’t belong there, like some Mold. And what does the Body do?

Well, it can create Tumors and Cysts and Fibroids and NODULES - these are Calcifications, do you see? The Body is trying to Protect itself. The same thing happens when we have Kidney Stones or Gall Stones. We got too many Acids inside the Body that can Damage us, so the Body uses Calcium to pull that out and draw that out to Protect itself. It’s part of our Defense Mechanism. If you’re having Kidney Stones and you think you’re Healthy, you’re Not because you’re too Acidic - that’s why you came down with the Stones.

So the point about my little niece coming down with Lung Nodules - no one else came down with Lung Nodules because she was very weak. She would be the Weakest of the family. Her mother was a very Weakly child, so we do inherit Weaknesses from our parents and we do even inherit Genetic Defects, which was illustrated quite nicely in the Pottenger Cat Study. I’ll digress for a moment - this is a Story worth telling. 7:42 MM

12:07 MM
So again, when you try to help people understand the Terrain Theory, what are they going to do? They’re going to try to Re-Enforce the Germ Theory. You got to slap them out of that, say, no, no, no. You got to look at the other Version first in its entirety. I even did a Video on How to Evaluate Historical Evidence. The same applies when you have an Opposing Theory. Every time someone presents an Opposing Theory and you have an Intelligent Mind and you’ll entertain that Theory - you got to look at that Theory in its entirety before you start Re-Enforcing your Old Theory and then, you can compare the two. And as I mention in my Video on How to Evaluate Historical Evidence, once you look at all of the other Evidence and you got a Balanced Equation, now you want to look at both of these Sides and say they’re both True and they’re both False. And then, when you look at whether they’re both False, what you’re going to find is One Version is going to be Loaded with Deception - Loaded with Deception. All over the place - Deception - Deception - Deception - Deception.

Now for many of y’all it’s going to be hard for you to see this Deception unless you’ve actually studied Psychopathy. If you don’t know how Psychopath works, if you don’t know their MO, you won’t recognize what they’re doing as easily. And remember, all Psychopaths are Con Artists, so you also have to understand what Con Artists do and it’s all about Deception - it’s all about Sleight of Hand. And when we look at the Germ Theory, it’s full of Deception. Right off the bat these people are Lying to us by claiming that Vaccines Eradicated Smallpox and Polio and Measles and Whooping Cough and all of these other type of so-called Contagious Diseases and that’s an outright Lie. I did a Video just recently on that I’ll put a link down below on how do we know whether or not or Experts are Lying. [How Do We Know Our So-Called Experts Are Lying?]

It’s simple; they’re already Lying to us. They Lied to us to try to establish their Credibility - that’s where they get their Credibility. Look at us, we Eradicated these Diseases. No, you look at Graphs from the 1800s, Middle 1800s to the Middle 1900s - all of those Diseases were going away because they were Diseases of Poor Sanitation. The only exception would be Polio - that was caused by DDT and the city of San Angelo, Texas was so afraid of Polio back then they went out and bought 2 DDT Fogging Machines and they covered their city with this DDT. Now in America, 1 out of 3,775 people were coming down with Polio, but not in San Angelo, Texas. Not, it was 1 out of every 124 people were coming down with Polio because they were exposed to DDT.

Think how EVIL these people are that are Controlling the Education we teach our Doctors that they would Spray Poison on our Food and then, when it Paralyzes us, which it’s supposed to - that’s what DDT is - it’s what all Pesticides are - they’re Neurotoxins - they Paralyze Insects, and when we become Paralyzed, they go, haha, it’s a Virus.

They’re Lying, folks. Vaccines Never Eradicated any Disease.

We also know they’re Lying every time they Deny the obvious Vaccine Autism Connection. My God, 1 out of 22 boys come down with Autism and we know, know that Vaccines Cause Autism. Watch Vaxxed and Vaxxed 2 or better yet, just go right straight to the horse’s mouth in this one - look at the Manufacture’s Inserts. Take a look at DaTP, DTP, take a good look at the Manufacture’s Inserts about Vaccines under the Side Effects. It says right there - Autism as a Side Effect. You see, they know the only way they can be sued in courts is if they don’t warn you about things, so it’s on their Inserts! They Deny it everywhere else, but it’s on their Inserts. They’re Lying - Deception - Deception - Deception!

Look at the Terrain Theory in its entirety - it explains what happens with Non-Infectious Diseases - the Body goes through 4 Stages. I go into more detail, again, in that one Video. I won’t talk about it now. The Infectious Diseases - that gets a little more complicated, but we have 2 Short-term Self-Limited Diseases that explains all of that. Again, I’m not going to go into any more detail because I already did an extensive Video on that. Please watch that Video. I’ll be sure to add links to that. 16:33 MM

So when you’re on the Hero’s Journey, folks, you have to realize not everyone is ready for this Message. It really does take an Intelligent Mind to consider the possibility that all those References they have in their Brain might be Wrong. And again, when they want to look at an Opposing Theory, what do most people do? They look at each item one by one by one by one. They take the first item and say, well, let’s take a look at this one. But wait a second, I don’t think that is True because my Theory says this and I kind of believe my Theory is Right because I also got all of these other References. That’s why you got to Balance the Equations. Whenever you look at an Opposing Theory, you got to look at all of the Evidence on the other side.

Imagine if it was all reversed and everyone believed in the Terrain Theory and someone came along, well wait a second, we got the Germ Theory. If you have an Intelligent Mind, you’ll look at the Germ Theory in its entirety even though you could blow it out of the water right away you think, why should I waste my time? Well, I’ve got an Intelligent Mind, I’ll look at it, I’ll look at everything they say. I’ll consider it True and False just like I’ll consider my Theory True and False, the Terrain Theory that we all believe in if that’s where we’re at. Well wait a second, I don’t see any Deception over here, but over here they’re claiming that Vaccines Eradicated Smallpox and Measles and Whooping Cough. They Deny there’s a Connection with Autism, but they put it in their Inserts.

Do they Lie anywhere else?

No, when it comes to these Non-Infectious Diseases, they admit they don’t know the cause. What gives you the right to have a Monopoly on Treating Non-Infectious Diseases when your whole Theory or your whole System is based on a Germ Theory, which has Never been Scientifically Proven? It’s based on Antiquated Bad Science and then, the Testing is Bogus.

So how do you get people to Empty their Cup, my friends?

I’ve said this many times before - I created a very Special Teaching Tool to show the Logical Fallacies in the Systems in Charge - I call it The Ultimate Schematic. I won’t go any further there, but there’s always links in the description box and on my Channel for The Ultimate Schematic. You need to learn more about that. But when it comes to looking at the Specifics and the Details or the Contents of an Argument, for some of us, there’s not a darn thing we can say to convince these people. There’s only one thing they can do and that’s Prove it to themselves. People keep saying, give me some Scientific Proof, John.

DO IT!!! Take a Solid Food Vacation. Within days you will see all the Proof you need. It’s Scientific Proof! It’s Concrete, Verifiable Proof that you’re Full of Stuff that doesn’t belong inside of you. 19:21 MM

19:41 MM
Look into this in more detail. Look at the Terrain Theory in its entirety before you start trying to punch holes and say, oh wait a second, we’ve got some Parasites going on over here, we’ve got some Fungus going on over here, how do you explain that with the Contagious Theory?

20:00 MM
Again, the Germ Theory promotes the Contagious Theory or the Contagion Myth. It’s ironic as hell that we believe we need the Protein that’s going to Damage the Kidneys, now our Lymph System doesn’t get Filtered - it Backs Up and creates the Colds and Flues and Blame that on Contagion. It takes an Intelligent Mind, folks, to Wake Up to that. 20:21 MM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2020 01:27PM by John Rose.

Date: June 12, 2020 05:24PM

The Truth About Protein & Germs the Powers that Be Don’t Want Us to Know

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

Disease Mysteries Revealed | Causes and Solutions the Powers that Be Don’t Want You to Know - [www.youtube.com]

How to Evaluate Historical Evidence - [www.youtube.com]

How Do We Know Our So-Called Experts Are Lying? - [www.youtube.com]

Mathematical Equation to Solve Problems [Performance Equation] - [www.youtube.com]

Personalysis Playlist - [www.youtube.com]

Thrive Documentary - [www.youtube.com]

Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists - [www.youtube.com]

Natural Solutions for Colds, Flues, Pneumonia & Even Pandemics!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Norman Dodd Interview - Hidden Agenda for World Government by Controlling our Educational Systems | A Norman Dodd Interview - [www.youtube.com]

THE SWINE FLU FRAUD OF 1976 ON 60 MINUTES - [www.youtube.com]

xxx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2020 05:26PM by John Rose.

Date: June 12, 2020 05:31PM

gary Incremona
• 5 minutes ago
“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as editor of The New England Journal of Medicine” (1).

More recently, Richard Horton, editor of The Lancet, wrote that “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness” (2).

Source: [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

and furthermore:

“The medical profession is being bought by the pharmaceutical industry, not only in terms of the practice of medicine, but also in terms of teaching and research. The academic institutions of this country are allowing themselves to be the paid agents of the pharmaceutical industry. I think it’s disgraceful” Dr Relman former chief editor for the New England Journal of Medicine.

References in no particular order:

GVP #156 - David Parker & Dawn Lester: Viruses, and What REALLY Makes Us Ill

Source: [www.youtube.com]

It's not the virus STUPID,What really makes you ill?Do virus cause disease? Kaufman,Lester, Parker

The Deception of Virology & Vaccines — Why Coronavirus Is Not Contagious - Jeff G.

Source: [www.reddit.com]

Jeff G. — Viral Misconceptions - Presentation on The True Nature of Viruses - Jeff G.

The Veiled History of Polio and How it Relates to Current Vaccination - Jeff G.

Source: [www.reddit.com]

Dismantling the virus theory

The “measles virus” as an example

Why should we doubt the existence of viruses? What are viruses and what are they not? How are viruses being scientifically demonstrated to exist?

Source: [wissenschafftplus.de]

Is short-term exposure to ambient fine particles associated with measles incidence in China? A multi-city study.

The Corona Virus-Fake - Dr Stefan Lanka (Part 1)

Source: [bittube.tv]

Dr. Stefan Lanka: The history of the infection theory. (English transcript)

Source: [abruptearthchanges.com]

No Panic - Dr. Stephan Lanka on Bird Flu, AIDS and the Corruption of Medicine

Source: [web.archive.org]

OLG Stuttgart judgment of 16.2.2016, 12 U 63/15

Award: Willingness to become legally binding in the event of a negative award; Interpretation of a competition regarding the detection of the measles virus

Source: [lrbw.juris.de]

Louis Pasteur Vs Antoine Béchamp and The Germ Theory of Disease Causation - 1

Source: [www.medicinacomplementar.com.br]

Béchamp’s Politically Incorrect Science, Part I

Source: [arizonaenergy.org]

The Fallacious Germ Theory

Source: [joedubs.com]

Biochemistry Debunks Corona - (Mirrored)

THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT VS. THE TRUTH

By Kary Mullis

Source: [www.virusmyth.com]

Exposing the Myth of the GERM THEORY

Source: [www.homoeopathytraining.co.uk]

Debunking The Louis Pasteur Monomorphism Germ Theory With Scientific Live Cell Observation - Stem Cells - NY Times; Shape Shifting Bacteria - Antoine Bechamp Discovers Toxic Terrain Theory Of Pleomorphism, Detoxification, Cell Regeneration, Confirmed Via Cytology And Microbiology

Source: [www.agreenroadjournal.com]

The Scientific Undoing of Germ Theory

Source: [208.106.235.179]

Human body may produce bacteria

Source: [www.sciencedirect.com]

How the Corruption of Science Leads to the Collapse of Modern Civilization

Source: [prn.fm]

This Is The Sickening Amount Pharmaceutical Companies Pay Top Journal Editors

Source: [www.sciencealert.com]

Death by Medicine

Source: [www.relfe.com]

Peer review: a flawed process at the heart of science and journals

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

Source: [journals.plos.org]

The Corruption of Evidence Based Medicine — Killing for Profit

Source: [medium.com]

Payments by US pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers to US medical journal editors: retrospective observational study

Source: [www.bmj.com]

The Rockefeller-Carnegie Big Pharma Scam

Source: [www.blissfulvisions.com]

Offline: What is medicine’s 5 sigma?

Source: [www.thelancet.com]

Brussels – European Parliament – Dec 08, 2003 PROBLEMS WITH ISOLATING HIV Etienne de Harven, MD.

Source: [www.robertogiraldo.com]

The Great Influenza Pandemic: What Really Happened in 1918?

Source: [scientiaricerca.com]

EXPERIMENTS TO DETERMINE MODE
OF SPREAD OF INFLUENZA

Source: [sci-hub.tw]

Salicylates and Pandemic Influenza Mortality, 1918–1919 Pharmacology, Pathology, and Historic Evidence

Source: [academic.oup.com]

THE POISONED NEEDLE - Suppressed Facts About Vaccination - By Eleanor McBea 1957

Source: [thegnmsolution.com]

Reply to Bennett: There is no Gold Standard 'HIV' Genome

Stop Giving People Toxic Drugs: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS

Books:
What Really Makes You Ill?: Why Everything You Thought You Knew About Disease Is Wrong - by David Parker (Author), Dawn Lester (Author)
Source: [www.amazon.sg]

Good-Bye Germ Theory: ending a century of medical fraud - by Dr. William P Trebing (Author)

Source: [www.amazon.co.uk]
The Blood and Its Third Element - by Antoine Bechamp (Author), David Major (Editor)

Source: [www.amazon.co.uk]

The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life - by Arthur Firstenberg (Author)

Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion-dollar Profits at Our Expense - by by Torsten Engelbrecht (Author), Claus Kohnlein (Contributor)

PDF version: [www.biohealthworksinstitute.com]

Bechamp or Pasteur? - by by Ethel D Hume (Author)

GREAT POST!!!

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: June 13, 2020 04:15AM

People can change their lives, they cannot always play the blame others game.
There are external limitations but each one of us has enough free space to move and make changes.

Here is ASHLEY DUNN: 600 LB LIFE CHANGE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2020 04:15AM by RawPracticalist.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables