Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tom Hanks Corona Experience....
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 29, 2020 03:12AM

Tom Hanks Corona...

Our discomfort because of the virus was pretty much done in two weeks and we had very different reactions, and that was odd. My wife lost her sense of taste and smell, she had severe nausea, she had a much higher fever than I did. I just had crippling body aches, I was very fatigued all the time and I couldn’t concentrate on anything for more than about 12 minutes. That last bit is kinda like my natural state anyway,” he says, with another chuckle, as if he were my father telling me there are no more monsters under the bed.

“When we were in the hospital, I said: ‘I’m 63, I have type 2 diabetes, I had a stent in my heart – am I a red flag case?’ But as long as our temperatures did not spike, and our lungs did not fill up with something that looked like pneumonia, they were not worried. I’m not one who wakes up in the morning wondering if I’m going to see the end of the day or not. I’m pretty calm about that.”

“Oh dear! I have nothing but question marks about the official position as well as the individual choice. There’s really only three things everyone needs to do: wear a mask, social distance, wash your hands. I know societally it’s been politicized, but I don’t get it, man. I don’t understand how anyone can put their foot down and say: ‘I don’t have to do my part.’”

It doesn’t help when the man in charge is sort of saying that, I suggest.

“Well, I must say, I grew up looking to our leaders for calm and informed guidance and I don’t think we’ve got that,” he says, eyebrows tuttingly raised.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tom Hanks Corona Experience....
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 29, 2020 05:03AM

what's your point

Date: August 29, 2020 05:31AM

You're not THAT dumb fresh...

Date: August 29, 2020 05:42AM

Have intellectual integrity

Let's walk through logically

What is the point of your post?

What does it mean?
What do you think is true about it?

since you think you need to make an obnoxious comment I will take a stab at what you think YOUR post means, and why you posted it. ok, lazy man?

1. tom hanks got sick
2. he got sick because of a new virus discovered in china
3. he thinks that we need to wash hands, distance etc to stop the spread of a sickness caused by this virus
4. doing the things above has been "politicized" . meaning people who don't think those things are necessary are taking their stand because of politics
5. people who don't do those things to "stop the spread" are selfish and stupid
6. trump is one of the above stupid people and he is making the "pandemic" worse

YOU, NUNATIVS AGREE WITH TOM HANKS.

now...

IS THAT A VALID ASSESSMENT OF YOUR POST AND YOUR POSITION?
yes or no?
if yes, say YES
if no, EXPLAIN.

(you wonder why I say you're lazy)
I ask a simple question and you give me an obnoxious answer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2020 05:54AM by fresh.

Date: August 29, 2020 06:03AM

A lazy man posts a YouTube link and doesn't comment whatsoever, no summary, no critique, no commentary etc...

Date: August 29, 2020 06:06AM

nothing lazy about that.

sharing an interesting video. people can make of it what they wish or ask anything they wish about why i post anything.

now answer my post coward

Date: August 29, 2020 06:25AM

Done. Hide some more Coward.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 29, 2020 11:24AM

Numbnuts reminds me of the atheist who goes to a Christian Message Board to push buttons.

Obviously, these types of people have NO life and probably NO friends, except for other numbnuts.

Date: August 29, 2020 11:46AM

I give him an obvious assessment
Of his own post

And Mr know it all
tough guy nature boy
is too afraid to own it.

Because 2 of his remaining 12
Brain cells are yelling at him
Not to engage
Because they know
In their dendrites
That if he does
That he will be confronted
With uncomfortable questions
Asking for evidence of Tom Hanks
Claims.

Evidence that does not exist.
Starting with evidence showing Tom was made ill by a virus. And more.

I am literally hysterical thinking about this CDC fairy tale swallowed by the gullible about a new dangerous virus from China that spread around the world making all in 2020 ill.

It's the same story they came up with about planes hitting buildings.

Hide what?

I am not on a psych couch.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2020 11:48AM by fresh.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 29, 2020 01:55PM

fresh

Evidence that does not exist.
Starting with evidence showing Tom was made ill by a virus. And more.

I am literally hysterical thinking about this CDC fairy tale swallowed by the gullible about a new dangerous virus from China that spread around the world making all in 2020 ill.

Fresh, do you think that this thing-that's-not-a-virus was Created in a Lab? In other words, some scientists messed around and created something that has affected people, that's called Coronavirus? Maybe like the way chemical smells (because they're in the air, but you can't see them) can affect our physiology.

Like I said - I'm not scientific and don't do medicine, so don't even know what words to use except 'something'. eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 29, 2020 01:56PM

NuNativs
Tom Hanks Corona...

Our discomfort because of the virus was pretty much done in two weeks and we had very different reactions, and that was odd. My wife lost her sense of taste and smell, she had severe nausea, she had a much higher fever than I did. I just had crippling body aches, I was very fatigued all the time and I couldn’t concentrate on anything for more than about 12 minutes. That last bit is kinda like my natural state anyway,” he says, with another chuckle, as if he were my father telling me there are no more monsters under the bed.

“When we were in the hospital, I said: ‘I’m 63, I have type 2 diabetes, I had a stent in my heart – am I a red flag case?’ But as long as our temperatures did not spike, and our lungs did not fill up with something that looked like pneumonia, they were not worried. I’m not one who wakes up in the morning wondering if I’m going to see the end of the day or not. I’m pretty calm about that.”

“Oh dear! I have nothing but question marks about the official position as well as the individual choice. There’s really only three things everyone needs to do: wear a mask, social distance, wash your hands. I know societally it’s been politicized, but I don’t get it, man. I don’t understand how anyone can put their foot down and say: ‘I don’t have to do my part.’”

It doesn’t help when the man in charge is sort of saying that, I suggest.

“Well, I must say, I grew up looking to our leaders for calm and informed guidance and I don’t think we’ve got that,” he says, eyebrows tuttingly raised.

He's a tool.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2020 01:58PM by Jennifer.

Date: August 29, 2020 02:23PM

No I don't think people are sick because of something created in a lab.

Until someone satisfies Koch's postulates.

It's easier to control an idea of a virus than an actual virus

It's easier to control the idea of planes hitting bldgs than actual planes hitting buildings. Videos were manipulated to add planes.on 911.

Date: August 29, 2020 03:40PM

By the way,

(when I talk in a critical way about people that are gullible I'm not talking about you )

I don't believe in IT

Because there is no reason to believe that sickness in 2020 is caused by one thing

Except for propaganda and a fake inaccurate test

If the test was accurate then I say okay maybe

But if it's not one thing
Then how can it be man-made or not manmade?

There's no IT

and if people would read more Jon rappoport they would understand that that's the fatal flaw it's hard to get around because we want to believe in one thing.

Date: August 31, 2020 12:38AM

fresh

It's easier to control the idea of planes hitting bldgs than actual planes hitting buildings. Videos were manipulated to add planes.on 911.

Well alrighty then...

Date: August 31, 2020 03:00PM

fresh
I don't believe in IT

There's no IT

“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels. Among psychologists something like this known as the "illusion of truth" effect.

(Interesting it's a Nazi brain washing trick...)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2020 03:41PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 31, 2020 11:49PM

Ask Sarah Ruth Ashcraft what she thinks to Tom Hanks!

[mobile.twitter.com]

Date: September 01, 2020 12:49AM

Q'Anon, Trumps favorite source...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables