Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Again. Here it is. The main trick
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 29, 2020 04:14PM

In their stage production

they actually have killed people over an idea. A lie. An invention.

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Again. Here it is. The main trick
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 29, 2020 06:08PM

Yes, I get it, but it's difficult to make that leap. Yes, the inaccuracy of the test negates all the numbers in all the statistics. And if only we could have all the accurate information on every person who died who was labeled as Covid-19 death. Just tell me the age, pre-existing conditions and whether or not they were Fat. And where are the comparisons. What is even the difference between how many people died each month in the US this year compared to how many people died each month in previous years. Like how many people over age 90 died in these Coronavirus months in the US compared to how many people over age 90 died in those months in previous years. Where are all the investigative journalists? Statisticians.

I need to go 100% Raw today to be ready for the fall and when they roll out 5G, when we see what else they have up their sleeves for us. My saving grace is I'm a homebody and not a 'people person' anyway. But the mask thing, shortages in the stores, activities/classes cancelled, library, museums, etc. closed, travel restricted, damn. Hate is not too strong a word for these people who are pulling the strings angry smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2020 06:18PM by Jennifer.

Date: August 29, 2020 06:23PM

Jennifer
Yes, I get it, but it's difficult to make that leap. Yes, the inaccuracy of the test negates all the numbers in all the statistics. And if only we could have all the accurate information on every person who died who was labeled as Covid-19 death. Just tell me the age, pre-existing conditions and whether or not they were Fat. And where are the comparisons. What is even the difference between how many people died each month in the US this year compared to how many people died each month in previous years. Like how many people over age 90 died in these Coronavirus months in the US compared to how many people over age 90 died in those months in previous years. Where are all the investigative journalists? Statisticians.

Ok.
I don't need any of that myself.
Too many anomalies and
Lies and lack of evidence for me.

]

Date: August 29, 2020 06:55PM

The Perception is real.

Well, this whole Crime Against Humanity, Atrocity should be investigated from top to bottom, everything and everybody involved. Didn't we dissect 911 after we got wise to the Hoax. Same thing. Bring it all out into the sunlight for years to come. Especially concentrate on Cuomo and the Nursing Home scandal. Hopefully after the fact, when this is all over, more people will start to question the validity of the Response to this Faux Pandemic at least.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2020 06:57PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 29, 2020 06:57PM

Jennifer, I think this Video will help you make some sense out of all of this!

The Real Cause of Death | What We’re Told Is a Big Fat Lie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2020 06:58PM by John Rose.

Date: August 30, 2020 11:39AM

Think of it another way.

It does not matter how many people died in a given month or year.

Even if there were a higher number of deaths in a month or year doesn't mean anything.

Excess deaths does not mean virus

In 2019 did you think that a virus caused virtually all deaths worldwide?

Why not?

They could just as easily have put out the same story in 2019 and people would have believed it.

The only thing that matters is what is actually causing death.

And not one human in 2020 has been shown to have died due to a virus

It is a media and so called expert driven concept.

If we were talking about car accidents it's easy.

Accident > death. Observable

Viruses are not readily observable
So they can say whatever they want. It's mysterious. They have not provided any mechanism for causation. Everything is purposely fuzzy and confusing.

They could as well say the gas argon is causing all deaths in 2020

They can't show a direct cause it's just that argon is found everywhere just as "viruses" are through the bogus test.

There's a test for the presence of a high amount of argon in tissue of dead people.
And everyone would believe it

And wear argon masks

It doesn't affect everyone. Depends on many factors who dies.
It's complicated. We're still learning about argon and it's affect on the body they would say. It's activated by the higher sunspot activity.

They could say anything.

It's just dependent upon the worldwide propaganda giving it credibility.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2020 11:49AM by fresh.

Date: August 30, 2020 04:28PM

Yes, I understand that. Whereas it's your terrain that determines who gets sick and dies.

Date: August 30, 2020 09:12PM

John Rose
Jennifer, I think this Video will help you make some sense out of all of this!

The Real Cause of Death | What We’re Told Is a Big Fat Lie

Thanks, John! That was good. The part about the lymphatic system was meaningful to me because it reminds me that I want to get back to doing rebounding as one of my birthday resolutions I made.

Date: August 31, 2020 12:27PM

[youtu.be]

Dawn Lester and David parker

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables