Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

This IS the Job of a Citizen!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 27, 2020 11:48AM

COVID IS Waking Up More People Than 911

[www.youtube.com]
A Message to New "Conspiracy Theorists"
36:07 Minute Video

Sep 25, 2020
corbettreport
504K subscribers
SHOW NOTES AND MP3: [www.corbettreport.com]

So, it's 2020 and you've fallen down the rabbit hole. Disorienting, isn't it? Well, don't worry: you are not alone. On this special edition of The Corbett Report, James Corbett welcomes all the newcomers to the reality-based community and gives them some tips and advice that he's learned along the way about navigating this world of lies and cover ups.

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:27 MM
Welcome to Episode 385 of The Corbett Report Podcast - a message to New Conspiracy Theorists and, as I hope that title accurately conveys, today’s message is not intended for the old hands, the longtime listeners of The Corbett Report or information like this. This is directed specifically at that subsection of the audience that just in the year 2020 is starting to realize that there is much, much more going on behind the scenes than you have ever been told and I know that subsection of the audience is considerable and is growing every day because I have seen it with my own two eyes in terms of the engagement that I have seen over the course of the past several months of the scamdemic. I know a lot of people who, otherwise, would have, I’m sure, kept the phrase and that the ideas of Conspiracy Theorists at arm’s length and held their nose whenever such topics were raised are suddenly realizing, oh, I guess I’m a Conspiracy Theorist for having questions about this Brave New World we’re goose stepping into.

Well, welcome to the club, I suppose, is the message for today - the key operative message and underline that word welcome because I want to take a moment to do something that I think is not popular, perhaps, not even allowed anymore on the Internet, which is to welcome people and make them feel at home in this unfortunate club of necessity of people who are realizing that they’ve been lied to their entire lives. It is not a happy club to be joining, but at any rate I do welcome you to it and I think it is important to embrace all of the people who are starting to question the reality that we find ourselves in - old hands and people who are a bit long in the tooth might be a bit cynical and roll their eyes and oh, all these newbies, but no, I think it is important to welcome everyone into this space and make them feel at home because I think it is an Experience we can all relate to - the “Waking Up Experience” whatever you want to call it not that that ever ends.

We are always all learning new things and becoming more deeply aware of what is happening in the World, but I think we can all relate to that particular disorienting experience when the penny drops and we realize the extent of the Lies that we’ve been under for so long. It is a profoundly disorienting experience and I remember when I was trying to find my sea legs, so to speak, in the Conspiracy Space back in 2006 and trying to figure out what’s what and what’s going on and I’m reminded of a particular message that I heard during that time that resonated with me and certainly helped in that disorienting moment and that was a message that was delivered by Dr. William F. Pepper at the Revealing the Truth Conference dedicated to 911 Truth that was held in Chicago back in June of 2006. 3:14 MM

[youtu.be]
3:16 MM
Dr. William F. Pepper: Thank you, I’m pleased to be here with you. It’s the first time I’ve met with a group who’s as dedicated as this particular group is to finding out the Truth about what happened on September 11th resulting in the death on many Americans and, subsequently, in the death of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people in other countries of the World. 3:45 MM

[youtu.be]
4:36 MM
Dr. William F. Pepper: However, this Republic, this old Republic requires that you do what you’re doing. This is the job of a citizen. This is the job of a citizenry. When your elected representatives refuse to go forward, when they refuse to stand up and be independent in terms of the forces of oppression and oligarchy in their midst, it is only the citizens who can come forward and only the citizens who can raise Freedom and Liberty in this great land and that’s really what you are doing and I hope that you will keep going against all adversity. 5:26 MM

[youtu.be]
5:35 MM
Now perhaps some of the newer people in the audience don’t know of the work of Dr. William F. Pepper or his incredible work exposing the Act of State that was behind the assassination of MLK, for example. If not, I’ll provide a handy-dandy reference for you - corbettreport.com/mlk where you can find the Truth at Last Documentary featuring Dr. William F. Pepper talking about his work and research discovering the Truth about the MLK assassination. But at that time, in that moment in 2006 as I was going through that disorienting, bewildering experience of realizing the extent of the Lies that we were being told, it was very comforting to hear that message from someone of the stature of Dr. Bill Pepper who himself was not personally into the 911 Truth Space, he was not researching, he was not actively involved, but he did recognize the importance of that movement and he took it upon himself to bring this message, the gravitas of half a century of incredible life experience that he brought to that Space to say your struggle is important and I commend you for it and that was a comforting thing to hear at that time. 6:47 MM

[youtu.be]
29:51 MM
And finally, stop chasing the MSM Tail. This is a point a repeatedly make - I will direct you to a Video I made on How the News is a Social Construct - it is used to Program you, in which I make the point, that yes, the News is a Social Construct. What is the News of the day? Well, that’s decided by some editor in some Mainstream Publication who more likely that not given the history of such things, look at CIA in the Media by Carl Bernstein just as a starter, these are likely Operatives of the Intelligence Agencies whether on the payroll or just in on a nod and wink sort of understanding, but at any rate these are people who are setting an Agenda for a specific reason and they want you thinking about this topic on this day, this topic on the other day and to do not ever set your own Agenda for what you want to understand about the world - about what you think is important - it is important to stop chasing the MSM Tail.

So unfortunately, even the Alternative Media can fall into that trap of only ever debunking what the Establishment is putting in, which is continuing to chase that Tail. What are they talking about? Well, let’s talk about that along with them. We have to set our own Agenda sometimes and just detach yourself. Maybe go on a Media Cleanse every now and then to see what it is that you think without other voices in your ear telling you what to think.

And that leads us to the fifth point, which may be a performative contradiction given the message of today’s Episode, but the fifth point is to stop looking for other people to tell you what to think, stop looking for other people to tell you how to act, stop looking for the alpha male leader who’s going to come in on a white horse and then, make everything right again. That is a False template that has been given to you by the Establishment to keep you waiting forever. Trust the plan - don’t worry - the real people - the alpha males are in charge - they’re going to take care of it - you just have to follow and obey.

No, you do Not have to follow and obey. There is such thing as earned authority. There is such thing as leadership that people should, well, should is a difficult word that people can follow if they choose to, but that’s leadership by example. People who aren’t just telling you what to do - people who are doing something and you look at that thing that they’re doing and you say, that’s right, I like that, I’m going to do that in my life and then, you lead others by example - not telling people what to do - not making people do what you want them to do, but leading by example being the change you want to see in the world. Stop me if you’ve heard this before, but it is important. Get out of the mind frame that the leader is going to come and tell you what to do. 32:25 MM

[www.youtube.com]

PS I posted this Video link in another thread, but we have a TROLL on this Message Board, Ken Locarnini aka NuNativs, who disrespectfully CRAPS on everyone's threads. Every thread we start to help the CITIZENS do their job, as Dr. William F. Pepper says we should, is high jacked by this sad excuse for a human. When people come here to find alternatives to the MSM, there is never a coherent thread because of this SHILL.

Unfortunately, it takes our moderator forever to ban those who are NOT here to support Raw Food and the Freedom we need to make that happen. Until our moderator wakes up and does his job and bans Ken Locarnini aka NuNativs, please do your best to not let his shenanigans distract you from our message.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This IS the Job of a Citizen!!!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 27, 2020 01:58PM

But, but, these threads weren't COHERENT to begin with?
My name is my curse.
In Elementary school they used to say:
"Kenny Locarnini, with the polka dotted wienie"!!!
(((Traumatizing)))
But hey, Friend me on Facebook, Subscribe to my YouTube channel, follow me on Instagram, Tweet me on Twitter, Connect with me on LinkedIn, follow the REAL Alpha-Male!!!...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2020 02:06PM by NuNativs.

Date: September 27, 2020 04:30PM

Date: September 27, 2020 04:59PM

New Material please, that doesn't apply to me, (Johnny wants all the attention)...
NuNativs, Eating Alpha-Males for breakfast since 1961...

Date: September 27, 2020 05:02PM

Date: September 27, 2020 05:04PM

OK ya got me with the 3 exclamation points, I SURRENDER?!?!

Date: September 27, 2020 05:05PM

Date: September 27, 2020 05:08PM

I like this dance WE're doing...(I'm gonna let you have the last word................((for now)))

Date: September 27, 2020 05:08PM

Date: September 28, 2020 04:12AM

But, but, but you're assuming 9/11 was an inside job, which I maintain it wasn't.

Let's wake people up to the brainwashing of EDUCATION, JOBS, POLITICS, RELIGION, the true demons of FREEDOM being perpetuated. Only NATURE IMMERSION obliterates the whole lot, something completely IGNORED on a so-called "health" board...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 28, 2020 05:17AM

Date: September 28, 2020 05:31AM

fresh
[www.dailymotion.com]

OK, since you're taking an idiotic stance, WHY would the government, whom you worship, take out thousands of it's own citizens and hope to get away with it with "smart" people like you uncovering the "truth". What did they gain ???

Date: September 28, 2020 07:11AM

Mossad
Not our GOVT
So really an outside/ inside job
Including jewish u.s. dual citizens
Benefits Israel
To remake the middle east
Among MANY other reasons

PNAC ..look it up

I have responded to you
Now stop being an ass
Stop saying stupid things like i worship the government

Seriously what is wrong with you
Why is it so hard for you to be a decent respectful human being so that you get the same in return?

Oh right i remember. Ego.

By the way you don't need to know the why before figuring out the evidence that points the fingers to the perpetrators and the absurdity of the official story

The why is what stops people like you from considering it because it's so crazy and insane

if you forget about the why you would find out how ridiculous the official story is and how many mistakes they made that shows who did it and how

Rebekah roth
Barbara honegger
David griffin
And others found out how it was done and why

Date: September 28, 2020 09:42AM

Date: September 28, 2020 01:43PM

I think John needs his meds. Same thing happened to Shelton...

Date: September 28, 2020 03:50PM

Date: September 28, 2020 04:10PM

Translation: Follow the party line of Hitler Worship, 9/11 Denial, Plandemic etc. etc., don't bring up NATURE, (that which UNIFIES US), and most importantly, DON"T THINK FOR YOURSELF, JR has already figured out everything for you so be a good little pawn in the ULTIMATE SCHEMATIC?!?!?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2020 04:10PM by NuNativs.

Date: September 28, 2020 04:12PM

BTW, it's pronounced:
LOCK-ARE-KNEE-KNEE
(((Swiss Italian)))
Emphasis on the LOCK and the first KNEE.
=====
My original first name is Kenneth. When I was a young lad, it was Kenny. I later started using Ken to sound more grown up. I think I'll go back to Kenny as it's more playful in my older age...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2020 04:14PM by NuNativs.

Date: September 28, 2020 04:23PM

Date: September 28, 2020 06:14PM

I gave you information on 9/11 now you going to ignore as usual?

you're one of those people that can never admit that they're wrong and never change their view on anything after age 20

Date: September 28, 2020 07:55PM

fresh
I gave you information on 9/11 now you going to ignore as usual?

you're one of those people that can never admit that they're wrong and never change their view on anything after age 20

There is no right and wrong, that's the point, (again the Rumi quote). Spectator Spots, the winners and the losers, Politics, the Dems and the Republicans, DIVISION, the BLADE that DIVIDES the ONE into the MANY, the ILLUSION that HIDES the ONE FROM the many...

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall, we fall, we fall...
Pink Floyd, The Wall

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2020 07:56PM by NuNativs.

Date: September 28, 2020 08:23PM

>>>>going to ignore as usual?

And the answer is yes

That's why i say you have no integrity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2020 08:41PM by fresh.

Date: September 29, 2020 12:04AM

fresh
>>>>going to ignore as usual?

And the answer is yes

That's why i say you have no integrity

NuNativs picks up a typed script...:

"Wow, fresh, you and JR were right all along."
"I now see the errors in my thinking, as I was being controlled and manipulated."
"I have cut off all my dreadlocks."
"I have a statue of OUR Furer on my desk so that when I write music, all praise goes unto HIM."
"I understand that the moon landing was faked, to prepare U.S. for the ultimately fakery, 9/11.
" I have poured over all the 9/11 Docu-Dramas and now realize that the U.S. took those towers down, as well as shot Kennedy."
"I have removed my posters of Fauci and Gates from my walls."
" I have, for the first time registered to vote, joined the Proud Boys, and bought American Flag shorts for when I vote for Trump."
"I have now changed my name to NoNativs..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2020 12:06AM by NuNativs.

Date: October 02, 2020 03:42PM

Date: October 03, 2020 08:42AM

Guess Trump got WOKE and he's using the medical system to compensate???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables