Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

THE TERRAIN IS EVERYTHING
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 24, 2020 01:32AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: THE TERRAIN IS EVERYTHING
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 27, 2020 08:54PM

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: October 29, 2020 07:16PM

@John Rose.

This fellow Barricade Garage is right talented, isn't he. I've watched a bunch of his videos and sometimes he plays 3 or even 4 roles by himself. My fave, or close to it:

Bill Gates!

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 29, 2020 07:52PM

Horsea
@John Rose.

This fellow Barricade Garage is right talented, isn't he. I've watched a bunch of his videos and sometimes he plays 3 or even 4 roles by himself. My fave, or close to it:

Bill Gates!

[www.youtube.com]

Thanks, that's by far his best work - absolutely BRILLIANT!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2020 07:53PM by John Rose.

Date: October 29, 2020 08:01PM

Er...there's one even better. I fell off the chair laughting the first time I watched this.

If you ever watch Dr. Deborah Birx, you will appreciate it more. She does love her scarves.

But first, a weather report from our top meteorologist, Pedro...

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 30, 2020 01:48AM

He's good, but nobody compares to JP -

When You Don’t Know Who To Vote For

[www.youtube.com]

The best line:

"Giving up your freedoms to get Trump out of office is like cutting off your balls so you don't have to wash them anymore." grinning smiley

Date: November 06, 2020 06:13AM

@Jennifer. Thanks for that video. However, we then get introduced to a rehydrating drink powder, too! Me - I'd never take an electrolyte drink that has absolutely no sugar. You need some carbs in the mix; minerals alone won't cut it, I don't care what the keto-paleo bunch say. Their diet isn't healthy and I see why they would need that drink (with added magnesium) - to take them out of their fog.

I welcome your opinion on this.

JMO.

Date: November 06, 2020 08:10PM

Horsea
@Jennifer. Thanks for that video. However, we then get introduced to a rehydrating drink powder, too! Me - I'd never take an electrolyte drink that has absolutely no sugar. You need some carbs in the mix; minerals alone won't cut it, I don't care what the keto-paleo bunch say. Their diet isn't healthy and I see why they would need that drink (with added magnesium) - to take them out of their fog.

I welcome your opinion on this.

JMO.

Hi Horsea!

Yes, he does have an ad at the end of his videos, but I figure that's how he makes his living, off his YouTube videos, and I really enjoy them, so it's okay with me. Of course, people don't have to continue watching the ad at the end of the video, but a lot of times I watch it anyway because he's still amusing in the ads to me.

I'm not so knowledgeable about nutrition like you seem to be from your various posts overs the years. But when you say that we need carbs with minerals, that makes sense. Could those carbs be fruits because I'm on a grain free raw diet right now.

Also, I had a horrible experience with taking a Mineral Supplement. Well, years ago, I was taking various angstrom minerals and that was okay until I took one that I was allergic to, and I got horrible hives for three days. I was taking a few different ones at the same time, so I didn't know which one it was and stopped them all. But then years later, I decided to take a multivitamin for a while and got the hives really bad for three days again. So awful. After again years later, it happened again, I think I've narrowed it down to being allergic to copper.

But then last year I screwed myself up so badly with a Mineral. I had heard or read many times that some people have a magnesium or selenium or zinc deficiency. So on a whim and a discount code - haha - I got the Zinc in water supplement. I screwed up because I took it on an empty stomach, the first thing I ate in the morning, before my water even. A few days later when I started getting stomach pain and "gastrointestinal problems," I thought it was something that I was having in my smoothie so I experimented and saw that the coconut I was having was pink, so I figured I got food poisoning from the coconut and continued with the zinc. For five weeks! I just keep getting pains and gastrointestinal problems every day, but I figured it was because food poisoning takes a while to get out of your system.

Horrible! Finally, after five weeks, I walked by the cabinet where my zinc was sitting and saw it out of the corner of my eye and it struck me - it's the Zinc!

Then I looked up the side effects of Zinc and it said don't take zinc on an empty stomach and that it can damage your stomach and gastrointestinal system eye popping smiley

So now more than a year later, it's a lot better, but not back to where I used to be. I figure it'll be another year to get back again. It was so horrible I can't tell you. Like I think comparable to Matt Monarch's health issue. I lost a lot of weight, got down to 82. But now I'm back to almost where I was previously and I've finally gone 100% Raw because of this Corona Crap, and holding my weight which has always been a struggle for me on raw. I do have raw goat milk also or else I would lose weight unless I ate cooked starches.

So I have a question for you. I don't eat grains now or legumes, etc. no cooked starchy veg either. Do you think I/we who are raw need to eat some type of grains or cooked seeds, like quinoa or amaranth, because of B vitamins? I'm only taking B-12 and D at the moment. Do you take any vitamins?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2020 08:34PM by Jennifer.

Date: November 18, 2020 01:15AM

Jennifer
He's good, but nobody compares to JP -

When You Don’t Know Who To Vote For

[www.youtube.com]

The best line:

"Giving up your freedoms to get Trump out of office is like cutting off your balls so you don't have to wash them anymore." grinning smiley

I just checked to see if JP has any good videos ...

What Spiritual People Are Like This Election

[www.youtube.com]

Also this one -

Biden Won! Here’s What You Need To Know

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2020 01:32AM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables