Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

LIVING LIFE Based on Politics is a Waste of LIFE/TIME...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 04, 2020 06:18PM

Living Life Based on Politics is a Waste of Time Read More: Opinion: Living Life Based on Politics is a Waste of Time

I'm no political expert. I'm no expert on life. I'm not an expert at much of anything, really. So, I'll be honest, I don't know why people get so up in arms over politics. It's such a waste of time arguing over a bunch of people that have been doing a job for thirty plus years but yet still have not gotten one positive thing done. Why waste your time or energy on it?

I don't get what people are seeing. I don't. What do I see when politicians are on TV? I see a grown adult complaining because another adult doesn't want to fully do what the first adult wants to do. I get having different ideals about a subject. But if you're working with someone to reach a common goal, there has to be compromise on both sides. Why is that something that our government can't do? There is not one single person on the Earth that is 100 percent right. Compromise must be achieved. Which means certain things have to be given up.

Not everyone will be happy but everyone can be satisfied with the outcome.

I vote. I don't vote based on party. I try to do my best due diligence and find out all I can about the candidates running and base my decision on if I believe they can do a good job. Good job meaning not pushing their ideals to the point that they won't compromise or not talk to the other side to find a solution. There are not many candidates that are willing to do that, unfortunately, so it makes my vote extremely hard.

I'm about to upset pretty much everyone but here we go. Joe Biden is not qualified to be our President. He's not. He has no platform whatsoever. He has no willingness, it seems, to want to work with the other side to come to a solution about anything. Donald Trump has no business being our President. All he is doing is running this country like it's an episode of The Apprentice. It's embarrassing.

My frustration with politics is the exact opposite of anyone else. I'm not upset at one party or the other. I'm upset because people want to use politics as a way to live their life. All that will do is make you miserable and angry all the time. Which is pretty much how everyone that rants and raves over politics is. And honestly, I hate writing this article because I'm talking about politics.

I hate politics. I hate that people have to feel so strongly about one side or the other. They're both worthless and are doing absolutely nothing to make our lives better. A portion of our hard earned money goes to their $150,000, or whatever ridiculous amount they're paid, a year salary to do nothing but argue and accomplish nothing. In a real world scenario, they would be fired for not performing their job.

Some of these people have been doing the job for thirty plus years. If after thirty years, you haven't gotten one thing accomplished, you're probably doing the wrong thing or doing it just to get an easy paycheck. Which then becomes the employers fault for keeping that person around. In other words, it's our own fault.

So yeah, all those Washington D.C. "heroes" you keep turning to are worthless employees just wasting your money. Stop wasting your life arguing for or against them. How about finding a person that will actually stand and say, let's actually work together and get this problem fixed. Because until then, it won't get fixed. Period.

And now, let's look at something fun.

GET OUTSIDE!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LIVING LIFE Based on Politics is a Waste of LIFE/TIME...
Date: November 05, 2020 02:35PM

(((((WHO'S WASTING THEIR LIFE/TIMES? SURELY NOT THE HEALTH FANATICS ON TRALFF?!?!?)))))

"Now get OUTSIDE and plant those GINSENG roots so WE can harvest them when they are 50+ years of age, food of the new immortals!!!"

OR, focus on politics?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2020 02:35PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 05, 2020 02:50PM

Yes - focus on Politics, because if we just lay down and roll over like usual, nobody will be planting anything because we'll all be living in tiny apartments stacked on each other in some nasty cities - and everybody will be 'equal', meaning equally poor, with Lockdowns/Masks Forever, eating crappy fake food made by the Corporate/State, monitored and surveilled by BIG TECH.

No thanks. You can sit and dream of paradise, but I'm focusing on Reality.

Date: November 05, 2020 03:25PM

“This is the poor guy looking through the window. He doesn’t see the sunset, he sees the specks on the window”

– Jim Rohn

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 06, 2020 06:14AM

You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you.

Date: November 06, 2020 09:00AM

Politicians! I have looked into the eyes of two or three of them — but I saw nothing there to satisfy me——Thoreau,Journal,18June1854

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 06, 2020 01:00PM

Nn seems to be spending all his time talking about politics

Date: November 06, 2020 02:15PM

fresh

My frustration with politics is the exact opposite of anyone else. I'm not upset at one party or the other. I'm upset because people want to use politics as a way to live their life. All that will do is make you miserable and angry all the time. Which is pretty much how everyone that rants and raves over politics is. And honestly, I hate writing this article because I'm talking about politics.

Date: November 06, 2020 02:26PM

NuNativs

You didn't write an 'article' you wrote a post ...

Date: November 06, 2020 02:28PM

fresh

Yeah, I was thinking that also. For someone who's 'Apolitical', he sure is obsessed with politics, always using The Left's rhetoric, and also hates Trump, so if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, etc.

Date: November 06, 2020 02:32PM

Jennifer
and also hates Trump, so if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, etc.

Just pointing out certain thought forms. I don't HATE anyone...

Date: November 06, 2020 04:00PM

Just another fool worrying about what other people are doing

Date: November 06, 2020 04:13PM

fresh
Just another fool worrying about what other people are doing

Somebody has to...

No one sees the Sun/Light of LIFE. Blind man leads blind on the dark paths of sins, diseases and sufferings; and at the last all fall into the pit of death.

Date: November 06, 2020 04:56PM

>>Somebody has to...

nope

it's the fatal flaw of humans

Date: November 06, 2020 05:42PM

fresh

it's the fatal flaw of humans

You should direct that to JR then...

At least I've got you in the landscape in a beautiful Nomadic home replete with the best and cleanest tech we know of...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2020 06:19PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 07, 2020 05:21AM

[www.lewrockwell.com]

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Mencken

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2020 06:04AM by fresh.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables