Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Defense Against The Psychopath...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 13, 2020 04:20PM

I'd like to think by now that more and more people are realizing that the Powers that Be are Psychopaths and that these Sick Monsters use other Psychopaths to Control the Minds of the Masses.

After 30 years of extensive research and analysis, as well as working with THOUSANDS of people, I am convinced behind any doubt that Cooking our Food has Changed our Mentality so much that the Unwise use of Fire has turned our Paradise into a Living HELL! I am also convinced behind any doubt that those Sick Monsters Behind the Curtain know that they could NOT Control the Masses unless we were Ignorant about How to Live on Live Foods and were NOT Out of Control, which explains why doctors and nutritionist don't know about our Species Specific Diet and the Real Cause of Disease.

I came to this Message Board 20 years ago to be around like-minded people and it's been a very disappointing experience MAINLY from the vast amount of Trolls and Shills that have frequented this site. Most of them have been Banned, but it took way too long to give them the boot. It's also been a very disappointing experience due to the LACK of Civility so many people display on Social Media, which, of course, is just a SAD reflection of our Diet's affect on our Behavior. Of course, Food is NOT a Panacea and so many of us have been DAMAGED as children in dysfunctional families, so it's NO surprise we still have some Raw Foodists who also display a LACK of Civility.

The point of my Thread is that the TRUTH has Enemies and one of them is our RESIDENT PSYCHOPATH!!! Everyone knows who I'm referring to and it's time that we give this sorry excuse for a human the boot. But in order to do so, we have to understand How to Defend Ourselves Against The Psychopath, so I'm adding my notes from a Video in my 300 page file on Psychopaths below.

[youtu.be]
30:05 MM
Defense Against The Psychopath

1) Facing Evil

One of the greatest advantages Psychopaths have is that average decent people cannot believe that such Monsters truly exist. This inability to comprehend the Predator Mentality is partly due to popular Morality. All Societies promote simplistic and idealistic Morality through schools and churches that teach such platitudes as everyone has some Good in them, everyone is special and so forth. Such ideals will often serve as cover behind which the true machinations of Society can operate without evoking the suspicion of the Mob.

Another reason that people cannot Face Evil is because of Fear. The true nature of Psychopaths is the stuff of childhood nightmares. Many people simply cannot deal with the Fear this realization causes and so to sooth their nerves, they revert to an infantile Strategy of Denial and Magical Thinking. If they do not acknowledge the existence of Monsters, then the Monsters cannot hurt them.

The first line of defense against Psychopaths is acknowledging their existence. By doing so, one gains a Psychological Advantage. Forewarned is forearmed and having braced oneself with Knowledge of Predatory Individuals, one is better able to think clearly and thus, spot the Predator before he can spot you. Once you accept the reality that Human Predators populate our Society, the next line of defense is in Identifying them. Because of their Abilities at Camouflage and Deception, Psychopaths are difficult to spot. They can even fool Mental Health Professionals. It is important to understand that everyone can be Conned. If you feel that you are the exception, you only make yourself more susceptible.

2) Recognition

A Psychopath is like a smoking ember. The sooner you can spot the smoke and dowse the ember, the better. Since the house is on Fire, it is too late to contain the damage and destruction. Learn to spot the typical Psychopathic Character Traits and recognize their Modus Operandi. Where possible, do background checks and/or speak with the suspected Psychopath’s family and friends. Most Psychopaths leave a long trail of destruction and heart break and will try to cover their tracks. A lack of background Information is, therefore, as suspicious as a history of betrayals.

Another of their fundamental Flaws is their Lack of Patience and incredible Energy they use to maintain their façade. Over time they drop their masks, thus, one of the best methods of detecting Psychopaths is to wait them out. Once you Identify someone as being a Psychopath, you have only 2 Options - Attack or Evade.

[youtu.be]
33:30 MM
3) What Not To Do

What is vital to understand is that Empathy cannot defeat the Psychopath. You cannot change them. You cannot reform them. You cannot find the Goodness inside of them. You cannot show them the way to God. And you cannot teach them about Love. All of these approaches are doomed to failure since Psychopaths can never understand nor can they care about these concepts. While they may lead you to believe that you are getting through to them, in reality, your Empathy infuriates them and far from admiring your compassion, they despise you even more. One must develop a cold exterior to them and view them from a distance. Do Not Pity them, Feel Sorry for them or sympathize with them. 34:24 MM

4) Attack

As a rule, the only thing that can defeat a Psychopath is a bigger Psychopath. However, should you feel there is no other recourse but to confront a Psychopath, your one advantage is their Fear of being exposed for what they are. They have known since childhood that they are different from most people. Their whole advantage lies in the fact that they know what they are and no one else does. Exposing a Psychopath takes away his or her advantage and reveals their inner Corruption for all to see. However, few people have the Strength and Intelligence to do this successfully. While the statistical distribution of Genius and Idiotic Psychopaths mirrors the general population, even a Moronic Psychopath can Elude and Out Witt an Educated Accuser.

Before you attempt to Expose and Expunge a Psychopath, you must be in a Position of Power and you must Choose the Time and Place. You also have to have your people briefed and ready to Support you. This means creating a Family and Friends Support Group and/or joining a Support Group. In an Organizational Setting, you need to have co-workers, Managers, the Legal Department and Humans Services on your side before making your move. The Chinese Strategist, Sun Tzu, warned against attacking an Enemy who has No Escape and likewise, it is best Not to corner a Psychopath since the Fight will likely be more vicious than most people can bear. Instead, use the Threat of Exposure to drive the Psychopath away. The thought that they could be Exposed at any time is unnerving and most Psychopaths will give up the Current Game and go in search of more Ignorant and Vulnerable Prey.

5) Evade

A Safer and easier Strategy is to Evade. Once you have Identified someone as a Psychopath, you must cut him or her off and out of your Life completely. In a Relationship, you may need to change your locks, change your phone numbers and block your email account, close bank accounts, get a restraining order or move, take self-defense and firearms training.

In conclusion, the Study of Psychopathy is an important new tool, not only in Crime Prevention, but in understanding the Source behind many Social Ills. The more informed and aware you are on the subject, the Safer you and your Family will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the way I see it, we have 2 main options.

One would be for all of us to insist that this SICK SHILL be BANNED or completely IGNORE all of his posts, which is what I do. I don't even read any of his posts and if I reply to a Thread where he is posting, I already know what I'm going to post without ever reading his post.

I really appreciate everyone else here for sharing what they are learning about this Plandemic and the LAST thing I want to read or be exposed to when I come to this Message Board is BS from the Mainstream Media! This is an Information War and there's ONLY one reason why anyone would come here and post the "Official Version" from Mainstream Media and that's because they have NO EMPATHY, they NEVER show any Remorse for their Irritating Behavior and that's because they are a PSYCHOPATH!!!

How else do we know this SHILL is a Psychopath?

This is a 190 page PDF file and here is a small snippet...

Re: INVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO SARS-COV-2 AND OTHER FACTORS

I warn you in advance that, when I was translating this document, I was sometimes nauseated and sometimes had to leave the computer to weep over the information it contains. You may have a similar reaction. If you are a normal human being and not a psychopath, many emotions will arise as you hear this information: shock, horror, anger, rage, grief, sorrow.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Defense Against The Psychopath...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 13, 2020 04:36PM

((((( REPETITION )))))

The fact that you have a 300+ page file on psychopaths is.... well....PSYCHOTIC!!!

How big is your file on Permaculture Food Forests??? On hair as antenna? How ALL Earthly phenomenon came from and is sustained and animated by the Sun/Light? How dunking and bathing in WILD waters cleans and centers the Aura? How Thoreau came to the conclusion that it takes a minimum of 4 hours per day sauntering and breathing deep of the fresh Air in the landscape to stay sane? I'd say those files are missing. WHY:

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2020 04:51PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 13, 2020 05:17PM

it never ends with this freaking psycho.

he just can't let people do their thing

everybody does their thing. right? simple?

nope, he can't let it be

he can't let JR do his thing

it's always, you don't talk about this
you don't talk about this
you're wasting your time
do it my way
do it my way.

narcissist megalomaniac control freak

crapping on threads over and over so i need
to try to wade through the nonsense constantly.

"I thought there was no virus"?
"I thought there was no virus"?
brainless repetitive twit.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 13, 2020 05:49PM

fresh

it's always, you don't talk about this
you don't talk about this
you're wasting your time
do it my way
do it my way.

narcissist megalomaniac control freak

Just a heads up I think you were meaning to criticize JR fresh.

Yes I have an opinion, and it is often DIFFERENT than the Mainstream Narative going on here and it is within my right to post it. What I feel is possibly happening is that the content of my posts causes you to reflect on some not so productive viewpoints and actions you have invested heavily in, yet I mean no harm...

How do we know this POS is a Shill?

He has attacked ALL of the Raw Food Leaders - Past and Present.

He constantly takes the side of the "Official Version".

He constantly posts the Mainstream Narrative.

He constantly CRAPS on everyone's Threads.

(do it my way
do it my way,
narcissist megalomaniac control freak ,
or you'll get a repetitive block of red text MFcker!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2020 06:07PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 13, 2020 06:26PM

See and there it is he even tells me who he thinks I'm talking to ..

I'm talking to you resident genius I wasn't talkin to Jr any other Corrections you'd like to make?

It has nothing to do with having a different opinion jackass has something to do with making asinine comments nobody cares about.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables