Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Future of our World | The Future of Human Relations
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 06, 2020 05:11PM

Here are my Notes on this MUST SEE Video:

[www.youtube.com]
Your Guide to the Great Monetary Reset
1:08:58 Minute Video

Dec 4, 2020
corbettreport
531K subscribers

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: [www.corbettreport.com]...

Do you know what it means when the Managing Director of the IMF warns of a "new Bretton Woods moment?" How about when the head of the BIS revels in the total surveillance power that digital currencies will afford the central bankers? Well, you're about to. Don't miss this info-packed edition of The Corbett Report podcast where James peels back the layers of the great currency reset onion and uncovers the New World (Monetary) Order.

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
7:23 MM
So much of the World was in tatters that in 1944, one could imagine finding SUCKER in the words World Order and it was very much a New World Order that was being constructed at that Bretton Woods Conference.

JR Insert from “Bretton Woods Monetary Agreement” file...
By the arrival of World War II Keynes was no longer an outsider; quite the contrary, he was a celebrity and acknowledged expert on economics. From 1942 to 1944 he took a leading role in the negotiations leading to the Bretton Woods Monetary Agreement, which laid the foundations for what has became the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, and he negotiated the terms of the American post-war loan to Britain in 1945. He strongly endorsed William Beveridge's proposal for a major expansion of social services, which led to establishment of the UK's National Health Service. In the same year he was elevated to the peerage by King George VI, becoming Baron Keynes of Tilton and taking a seat in the House of Lords as a member of the Liberal Party.
...see “Fabian Society” file...
End of JR Insert from “Bretton Woods Monetary Agreement” file.

[youtu.be]
7:39 MM
So I think that an incredibly instructive way to view History is through a Lens that almost No Historians use, which is the Monetary Lens - to understand History through Monetary History and when you do so, you start to see Connections between Events that, otherwise, seem Disparate, Disconnected, Chaotic, Random, suddenly, Dots start to Line Up and start to Connect and you start to see how there is a Thread that runs through various Events. And I think my audience will be particularly well situated to put that Monetary History Lens through to look at the History of the Early 20th Century that led up to the Bretton Woods Conference. For example, you can take the History of the Federal Reserve that I outlined in Century of Enslavement... 8:27 MM

JR Comment: This is exactly why I have been able to Connect so many Dots and that’s because I am viewing History through a Lens that almost No Historians use - I am viewing History through a Monetary Lens - I am viewing History through Monetary History.

[youtu.be]
20:50 MM
But let’s get the basic bare bones explanation of what is a Central Bank Digital Currency directly from Government Sacks [20:57 MM Goldman Sachs] because why not? Surely they know what they’re talking about. 21:01 MM

20:57 MM
Screen Shot...
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR THE DOLLAR
GoldmanSachs.com | Oct. 29, 2020
[www.goldmansachs.com]

[youtu.be]
21:01 MM
So from a recent Government Sacks Report about the Future of the Dollar they write, “A central bank digital currency (CBDC) is "a new form of money, issued digitally by the central bank and intended to serve as legal tender. From an accounting perspective, it is a third form of liability for the central bank, alongside cash and central bank reserves. As the name suggests, these two aspects—digital form and central bank issuance—are necessary components of all central bank digital currencies. Other design aspects of CBDCs may vary. One key distinction is between "wholesale" and "retail" CBDCs—the former are used only between central banks and financial institutions, while the latter is "digital cash" (M0) for use by households and businesses.” 21:49 MM

Central bank digital currencies differ from existing forms of payment in several ways. Currencies can generally be categorized by the type of issuer backing the currency, ranging from central bank claims, to commercial and private claims, and lastly to those without a backstop. And currencies can also be distinguished between account-centric and token-based forms of money, and, within tokens, between digital and physical ones. Cash is the classic example of a token-based instrument; its use requires only physical possession of the bills, without any other information or identification.” 22:24 MM

[youtu.be]
26:27 MM
And before any skeptical sorts who have wandered into this Report start to protest, oh, that sounds like Crazy Conspiracy Theorizing, well, let’s take that Crazy Conspiracy Theorizing directly from the Managing Director of the Bank for International Settlements himself:

[youtu.be]
26:46 MM
Augustin Carstens: “Now in order our analysis on CBDC in particular for the use of general to the general use...

JR Insert from below...
[www.youtube.com]
Cross-Border Payment—A Vision for the Future
1:01:53 Minute Video

•Streamed live on Oct 19, 2020

IMF
End of JR Insert from below.

[youtu.be]
37:33 MM
But wait, what does Inclusion mean, actually, in a specific Banking context? Because it does actually have a specific meaning in this specific context - one that is elaborated on at greater length in that IMF Live Stream later on as Kristalina Georgieva introduces the subject and then, hands it over to the Governor of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority to talk a little bit more about what Inclusion means is this case.

[youtu.be]
38:03 MM
Kristalina Georgieva: One of the aspects of our conversation today is about Inclusion. What can be done so those who have Limited Taxes or at this point of time no access whatsoever to the Financial System we are describing can be included, how improving Cross-Border Payments can play a role and to what extent we can venture in Technological Improvements that can accelerate this process of Inclusion, more specifically, Digital ID. 38:49 MM

38:49 MM
Ahmed Abdulkarim Alkholifey: 41:57 MM

[youtu.be]
41:57 MM
Are you paying attention? Because all of these Pieces are starting to come together right now and I know it’s hidden behind all of this blather of Banking Terminology about Cross-Border Payments and a lot of Multi-Lateral Institutions. But no, listen to what is being beyond the KYC know your customer type of lingo and all of that. National Identification Systems are going to have to be part of constructing this know your customer Ecosystem that will not only identify each and every person on this Planet for the sake of the National Governments, but then, there will have to be Cross-Border Regimes set up so that different Systems can Interact with each other, virtually, instantaneously around the World. I guess there will have to be some sort of coordinating Global Institution that will be able to harness all of this Data and make sure it all talks together nicely and, you know, maybe something like the IMF, whatever, we’ll work out those details. But yes, we’ll need some sort of just Global Identification System rolled out. 42:58 MM

[youtu.be]
43:28 MM
So these Developing Countries will need some Monetary help with this. I mean, if only there were some generous Philanthropists that out of the bottom of their own good hearts were willing to put in some Money on such an obviously important issue, if only there were some brave and wonderful Billionaire Philanthropists who understood the importance of creating these ID Systems. 43:40 MM

[youtu.be]
43:40 MM
Interviewer | Bill Gates on Digital Currency | Bloomberg, 2016: I don’t need to tell you that the poor have been Unbanked for as long as there have been Banks. Why is this time different?

[youtu.be]
43:48 MM
Bill Gates: Well, it’s really the Digital Revolution... ...Cell Phones... 46:20 MM

[youtu.be]
46:20 MM
Yes, of course, who else did you expect? Yes, as anyone who has, hopefully, not just read or listened to, but, actually, digested the Information in my Who is Bill Gates Documentary will know by now. Yes, Bill Gates has his dirty mittens all over the concept of Digital Identification and, specifically, National Digital ID Schemes that can be tied into Biometrics that can then be coupled with Vaccines and Vaccine Certificates and Quantum Dot Tattoos and all of this. It all fits together as you will know if you have watched Who is Bill Gates and you will know Gates’ intimate involvement, for example, in the Indian Aadhaar System, the largest Biometric National Identification System yet constructed - over a Billion people now with their Eye Scans and Fingerprint Scans registered and converted into a 12 Digit Unique ID Number that the Indian people can use to access Indian Government Services, etc. and, of course, also puts them under the purview of the Indian Tax Office in ways and gives the Indian Government control that it could Never have dreamt about in previous generations over its Billion+ Citizens. 47:28 MM

[youtu.be]
47:58 MM
Well, this is the real fabric of the Reality that we are living in - this is the Future of our World - our children, our children’s children will Suffer under or be Freed from the clutches of these Banksters and what they are planning with their Central Bank Digital Currencies and that is up to us. 48:10 MM

[youtu.be]
51:26 MM
Well, this is where the Big Plans start coming out for, well, who’s going to control all of this System? I guess we’ll need some sort of Super-National Body to do that and we’ll need a New Bretton Woods to figure out how all this is going to work and lo and behold they’re talking about a New Bretton Woods Moment. So this is another incredibly important aspect of what’s happening right now that I also touched on in my conversation with John Titus. 51:48 MM

[youtu.be]
51:48 MM
John Titus: So what happens in 71? Nixon closes the Gold Window and breaks the link between the Dollar and Gold. 51:57 MM

JR Insert on 12-6-20...
[www.youtube.com]
BestEvidence - John Titus on YouTube
End of JR Insert on 12-6-20.

[youtu.be]
53:59 MM
John Titus: And the fact that Powell and Carstens, themselves, you know, they’re right - this is Monetary Policy, you know, 101. Money from Central Banks, really Money in our System, it’s Liabilities and because there are Liabilities there’s Assets that got to go with them and things have got to balance out. 54:18 MM ... 54:55 MM

[youtu.be]
54:55 MM
Yes, when they talk about a New Bretton Woods Moment, they are NOT joking. There really is an entire New Monetary Paradigm up for grabs and on the table and do you think they’re just going to let it lie there? Of course not, they are actively taking steps to ensure that the New World Monetary Order comes about in their image and I think we in the general public, much to our detriment, are NOT concentrating on this, are NOT even aware of it because, oh, that’s that Banking Stuff - it’s just so confusing and boring, whereas, in reality, this is the determinate factor in the Future of Human Relations. Human Transactions will be Governed for decades if not generations to come by agreements that are being made behind the scenes right now that it would really behoove us to know a little bit about at any rate so that we can take appropriate steps and measures to insulate ourselves and, hopefully, transition ourselves off of this System of Economic and Monetary Enslavement that’s been woven around us. 56:00 MM

[youtu.be]
56:11 MM
...Ben Still who wrote The Battle of Bretton Woods... ...a New World Order...

PLEASE SHARE!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Future of our World | The Future of Human Relations
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 07, 2020 04:29PM

Here are some more of my Notes towards the end of this Video where Corbett talks about Solutions and Agorism, which Jennifer and Horsea should really find interesting. I've also added some interesting Inserts from my files on Agorism and the Bank for International Settlements - BIS. I'll be curious to see if any of you guys catch how and why the BIS was created keeping in mind that in order to make any sense out of these World Events, we have to view History through a Monetary Lens!

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
59:20 MM
There’s a lot of important information in there, but just one little tidbit that’s almost a throwaway in one line of that book is that, oh by the way, did you know there’s a clause in the Bretton Woods Agreement that the Bank for International Settlements will close up shop, cease operations, go out of existence at the earliest possible opportunity? And apparently, when asked when that earliest opportunity might come, Keynes, apparently, remarked something along the lines of, well, not very soon. And yes, he was right about that - 76 years later - the Bank for International Settlements is certainly not closing shop anytime soon. But actually, that was a part of Bretton Woods Agreement that no one took seriously. 59:55 MM

JR Insert from “Bank for International Settlements - BIS” file...
1930: The first Rothschild world bank, the, "Bank for International Settlements (BIS)," is established in Basle, Switzerland. The same place as where 33 years earlier the first ever World Zionist Congress was held. -See “The History of the House of Rothschild” file.

BASEL I. In 1988 a faceless, un-elected group of bankers met in Basel, Switzerland at the Bank for International Settlements (“BIS”) – the “Central Banker’s bank which even Swiss authorities may not enter – and in their “Basel I accords” agreed to a set of minimum capital requirements (8%) for banks. -See “The Money Masters” file.

The success of the central banking scheme developed into a far-reaching plan described by President Clinton’s mentor, Georgetown Professor Carroll Quigley, “to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank....sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the levels of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world.” -See “The Money Masters” file.

SS: So, Karen, you were a senior counsel at the World Bank. Tell me something, honest banking is this an oxymoron?

KH: No, we have examples all over the place - in the United States, the state of North Dakota has its own state bank and many of the other states are looking at that - at the moment 22 other states are looking at it, and we’re urging the other 28 states to look at it. There was a bank in Amsterdam that, I think, went on for 300 years with no problem. We know how to do banking, it should be like infrastructure to support the economy, it shouldn’t be for the benefit of elites that think they are above the law as we currently have. If you look at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) - that institution was established when the war reparations were being exacted from Germany after the World War I. That’s when it was started in 1930 and I believe its 60 central banks, that are members of the BIS - those are the corporates, those are the ones that really needs to go out of business. -See “Karen Hudes” file.

Well, the Bank for International Settlements was set up in 1930. In 1934, a mysterious Part of the US Treasury was set up that Controls our Markets, all Markets are Controlled by the Exchange Stabilization Fund. -See “Exchange Stabilization Fund” file.

So when we want to look at the United Nations, we can look at some of the things that have been done by Trump that shows that he very clearly knows that the United Nations is our Enemy inside of our own Domestic Borders and that we are Paying our Enemies to come here and to stop us from carrying out our own Domestic Policies. After World War II, just like after World War I setting up the League of Nations which became the United Nations, after World War I, they set up the Bank for International Settlements - that was the way they dealt with German Reparations. But when they did this, it created the basis that now; somehow it’s an International Bank that covers Derivative Swaps. In other words, it’s become an International Stock Market Tax-Free Offshore Haven - Tax Haven for Derivative Swaps and International Gambling. -See “Exchange Stabilization Fund” file.
End of JR Insert from “Bank for International Settlements - BIS” file.

[youtu.be]
1:02:06 MM
And the time frame for this is NOT decades away - it’s NOT - they’re NOT talking in terms of centuries - some sort of slow glacial pace. No, things are happening right now. 1:02:16 MM

[youtu.be]
1:03:06 MM
So things are happening and they are progressing quickly - we’re talking within years we will start to see these Central Bank Digital Currencies being rolled out or, at least, the PR Campaign rolling out and we’re already starting to see that and it’s only a question of how it’s introduced to the public so that they will Not Revolt against it.

And that’s, ultimately, where I want to end things at today - not just examining the Beast System, but how we can avoid this Beast System. At this point, the Bankers are clearly signaling their intentions - they’re clearly rolling forward with these plans. I don’t think there’s anything that any one of us at our Level of the Power Pyramid, at the very bottom, are going to do to derail this Agenda from moving forward. They are working on rolling out and making these Central Bank Digital Currencies happen and it’s going to be tied into National IDs and they’re going to try to Vaccinate people and get their Certificates and UBIs - don’t worry guys, we’ll provide for you as we lock you down as long as you comply.

It’s all happening right now and I don’t think we’re going to derail it through some sort of assault from within the System. No, as I have been saying for years now and is only being underlined doubly and triply so by recent events, our Power is in Not participating in this System - in recognizing that there are other things that we can use to exchange and trade with each other other than these Dollars or Pesos or Yen or Pounds that we are being given by these Central Banks. Of course, when it is convenient, they will start extracting Cash or anything that even reeks of anonymity in any sense and they will start replacing it with these Digital Equivalents.

And, of course, it will Not happen all at once or overnight. They are Not going to suddenly say No more Cash and now only this Digital and everyone must have it. It will take time and they will, they’ll introduce them in parallel and then, gradually, Cash will diminish until it won’t even be worth having Cash around anymore, right guys, because you’re all using the Digital anyways. That’s the way that they introduce these Systems to the public.

Well, we need to be engaged in the exact opposite course by starting, introducing and building up the Alternative Payment Systems and Structures which we can use to interact with each other directly and Not through the Central Banks - without Central Banks watching over and directing and approving or disapproving every single transaction that takes place. How can we possibly do that?

Well, of course, there are the time-honored and very old forms of Exchange - not just Barter, although, that is certainly something that can happen, but also, of course, Precious Metals can be used to exchange goods and services. Yes, but there are lots of other ideas too, Alternative Currencies, Complimentary Currencies, LETS Systems [Local Exchange Trading Systems] and Time Hours Systems and those types of Trading Systems that have been established in a number of communities. They may already exist in your community. You may not even know about it because it’s not widely known and people haven’t been thinking along these lines, but they better start doing so. Of course, Cryptocurrencies are another form of transaction a lot of people are afraid of because they’ve been duped by the Bitcoin Psyop into thinking it’s all one big hodgepodge.

Fair enough, there are many, many, many Alternatives. I’ve talked about many of them over the years - there are many, many, many more to explore and as I have been stressing with my recent work about Solutions and Agorism, unless and until we start building out the Trading Space to trade with each other outside of the purview of the Central Banks and the Fiat Money that they are foisting on us and that will, increasingly, be Virtual and Digital in nature, unless and until we expand that Space, we’re going to be crushed under this System. 1:07:01 MM

[youtu.be]
1:07:01 MM
So it is Not an easy thing, but we have to start transitioning and building out the Agora and there are many, many, many, many ways to do that and many things to be said along those lines. As always, I’ll direct you to the Solutions Tag on corberttreport.com where I have talked about this at length over and over for years and years now and I suggest you start catching up on that. But we’ll have to continue exploring these ideas, obviously, in greater detail as we go forward. As always, there will be a ton of Show Notes for today, so please make use of this resource - corberttreport.com/brettonwoods2 [ [www.corbettreport.com] ] where you can get all of the different things I’ve cited today. And keep in mind this is only the beginning of this exploration as we move forward from here. No doubt you will be hearing more about CBDCs - the New Bretton Woods - the Future of the Monetary Paradigm - all of these things will be tomorrow’s news, but you are informed about it today, so let’s take advantage of that and start building out the Alternatives. 1:08:00 MM

JR Insert from “Agorism” fie...
Wikipedia: Agorism is a social philosophy that advocates creating a society in which all relations between people are voluntary exchanges by means of counter-economics, engaging with aspects of peaceful revolution. It was first proposed by American libertarian philosopher Samuel Edward Konkin III (1947–2004) at two conferences, CounterCon I in October 1974 and CounterCon II in May 1975.

Anarkhon: Liberty does not lean to the left or to the right, it only pushes against authoritarianism. I am an agorist and I don't think left-libertarian is a thing as right-libertarian is also not a thing.

thomas533: But agorism goes beyond the basic libertarian philosophy of "maximizing autonomy and freedom of choice, emphasizing political freedom, voluntary association, and the primacy of individual judgment." Agorism is both libertarian and left-libertarian but by specifically calling it left-libertarian we call out the parts that go above and beyond the basic libertarian philosophy which distinguishes it from right-libertarian philosophy.

End of JR Insert from “Agorism” file.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2020 04:37PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables