Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Diet and Politics
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 14, 2021 04:05AM

1. I have gone back TO all raw from high raw as of the beginning of the year. highly recommended.

2. I will not be commenting any further on politics here as the lies and criminality in politics is at absurd levels. I will also be focusing away from politics in general.

Hope everyone here is healthy and doing well and has a good year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Diet and Politics
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 14, 2021 04:17AM

I like that sentiment, I've been feeling the same. I'll join you. I'm drained...

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 14, 2021 04:19AM

fresh

1. I have gone back TO all raw from high raw as of the beginning of the year. highly recommended.

2. I will not be commenting any further on politics here as the lies and criminality in politics is at absurd levels. I will also be focusing away from politics in general.

Aw, that's too bad, but good for you! thumbs down

Yeah, I stopped posting on the Other Topics Board because I wanted to have less of an internet presence, go online less, stop wasting all my time on politics and the board and also so I wouldn't be sent to the gulag by The Left when the time came for a reckoning - which is here now. eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2021 04:21AM by Jennifer.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 21, 2021 04:13AM

A vegan child is invited to a birthday party and the host provides him a vegan lunch. While the host isn't looking the child wolfs down a hotdog. Do you tell his parents or ignore what happened?

[www.quora.com]

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: January 21, 2021 06:20AM

If anyone needs to ponder this question they have bigger issues than the child eating the hot dog has. If you're from the JR / Fresh school of thought first you ring the Vegan Police and charge the boy with theft. Next you call his parents and shame him in front of everybody so he never does it again.

If however you are a normal person without any mental health issues you just ignore it. It's none of your business. For all you know it could have been a soy hot dog. Is the child going to die eating the one hot dog!

If you're a parent and you send your child to a birthday party they are going to have lots of cakes with ice cream, chocolate, sugar, and sweet sickly drinks. So it's ok to stuff yourself with cake, ice cream, chocolate, etc! If parents are that worried they shouldn't send him to a normal birthday party. What parent wants to put their own neurosis on to their child? The parents might be vegan junk food eaters. Does it matter if he eats the hot dog and then goes home and eats tons of vegan junk food?

Just because you put the word vegan in front of something it doesn't make it sacrosanct. When vegans buy their fruit / food do they ask if meat eaters grew the food and picked the food and reject it if that's the case?

The car they drive has been built buy meat eaters. Do they ask if it was built by meat eaters and then don't buy the car/

Do they ask if the computer, smartfone, ipad they're using and make their living from has been built and touched by meateaters, and reject it if they do. No. A lot of it is narrow-minded smug self sanctimony. You need a bit of perspective and common sense in life.

Ignore.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2021 06:56AM by BJ.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: January 21, 2021 05:39PM

If the parents asked me, I would.

When I was in third grade and I took my lunch to school, I hated my sandwiches, so every day I gave them to Billy. Somehow my mother found out, yelled at me and slapped my face. Someone ratted on me.

Maybe that's why I hate the Snitches and Karens and Cancel Culture now ...

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: January 21, 2021 09:14PM

I'd not snitch on the child. As BJ says, there is so much other junk at birthday parties! I doubt the child wanted meat; he wanted that salty taste you desire after you have eaten tons of sugary foods and drinks.

Date: January 23, 2021 06:46AM

I think the parents should be told.

Otherwise

They will keep boasting about their child being vegan which he is no longer

And worse

They may kiss him on the lips which are no longer pure.
And they will become unpure too.

This is a bad child now. Let's face the truth.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 23, 2021 11:57AM

If you're from the JR / Fresh school of thought first you ring the Vegan Police and charge the boy with theft. Next you call his parents and shame him in front of everybody so he never does it again.

fact check of the above...

FALSE

ANALYSIS
BJ continues to be an idiot.

analysis of the original scenario...
incomplete information. unable to determine.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 24, 2021 05:34AM

fresh
If you're from the JR / Fresh school of thought first you ring the Vegan Police and charge the boy with theft. Next you call his parents and shame him in front of everybody so he never does it again.

fact check of the above...

FALSE

ANALYSIS
BJ continues to be an idiot.

analysis of the original scenario...
incomplete information. unable to determine.

I say contrary and nothing as usual...

Date: January 28, 2021 10:58AM

fresh

The parents should be impeached

Pelosi, where are you?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables