Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: NWO mindset
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 24, 2021 01:55PM

Hey rp and bj, ADV was talking about you guys in her video below...

The Cult of Shallow - ADV Speaks
21:05 minute Video

First published at 00:54 UTC on May 13th, 2021.
Doctor_Yummy

Rockefeller Foundation planned long ago this scam. 2010 Operation Lockstep - [principia-scientific.com]

GREAT VIDEO by Dr. Amandha Vollmer!!!

Here are my notes on ADV's video and one of the first things I thought of is that this video was probably geared more towards those who are being swept up by this PSYOP [ rp and bj ] and the many conversations she has had and many of us have had trying to warn our friends and families and they would not listen.

Does anyone else feel ADV was making this video for one of her loved ones?

JR’s Notes:

0:00 MM
Hey, ADV here, I want to address a couple of things quickly for you and really I’m gearing my messages more towards those who are not being swept up by the Psychological Operation that’s been underway not just this year with the Plandemic, but also for years and years ahead of time building to this moment in time. 0:30 MM

6:40 MM
So come the Fall for those of them who have gone, undergone the Experiment with vim and vigor, wholeheartedly, as if they were saving all of Life itself.

6:55 MM
Do you see how demented they are - how warped they are in their thinking?

They’re, literally, jumping off a cliff and as they are falling to their own demise, they’re squealing with glee as if they are saving all of us. This is how Mentally Ill these people are.

7:14 MM
As much as we are angry at them because they are the ones that are Destroying everything that we hold dear and beautiful in this World, it is because of them that we are Losing our Societies - that we’re being ushered into Communism - that our everything is falling apart around us - it’s because of their Compliance - it’s ultimately on them, however, they are too stupid - too gone to even know what they’re doing.

So forgive them - they know NOT what they do and we let them go and when they Die in the Fall from the Experiment in the Autumn when their Detox Mechanism is so broken they cannot go through the Regular Detox Flu, we will have less of the Brainwashed Masses to contend with. But what this means for us is that the Illusion will be spun yet again and they will try to make it our fault. They are already doing huge campaigns to try to make those of us who are awake and know about their Lies - know about the Lies of the Germ Theory - know that there Never was a Virus and Never can be such a thing. And those of us who understand that Evil has been Ruling this place for a very long time and we are tired of it and we are coming after it and it’s going to be taken out. But they want to make sure that these Sheep, these Asleep ones, these Hecklers, these Fools, that they Attack us, that they Damage us.

8:54 MM
So I would just gear to position yourself in a strong position so that these Maniacs will be very, very Zombie Unpinned. 9:05 MM

19:30 MM
So yes, we will tell you we are angry because we are because you are murderers and you’re idiots and we don’t have a way of waking you up. you’re so obstinate in your Ignorance. you protect your Ignorance like it’s gold. You’re sinning and we’re trying not to - we’re trying to help you, but you’re interested in Death. Enjoy your Death Cult, but leave us out of it and we’ll be over here praising God’s creations. 20:04 MM

20:30 MM
And when you’re out Food, by the way, and you’re in the bread lines and when you’re suffering in Gulags or when you can’t afford anything anymore or there’s nothing more to buy, maybe you’ll think about this conversation or maybe you’ll think about the many conversations that your loved ones who are awake tried to warn you about. But by then, it will be too late. 20:52 MM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2021 01:57PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 24, 2021 02:00PM

Unfortunately I found out ...recently in fact...that ignorant lazy people will hold on to their false ideas till the death and beyond .
Even though it may harm themselves and others.

Such is the curse of the human ego

so be it

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 24, 2021 03:36PM

fresh
Unfortunately I found out ...recently in fact...that ignorant lazy people will hold on to their false ideas till the death and beyond .
Even though it may harm themselves and others.

Such is the curse of the human ego

so be it

INDEED!!!

Here's a snippet from my Journal from a while back...

I wear many hats, but the hat I wear the most is that of a Philosopher. I spend most of my days in my ivory tower researching and contemplating everything needed to Wake Up the Ignorant Masses and Arrogant Rulers, as Moses did in the third period of his life. Moses dedicated the third period of his life to the realization and application of the One Law where the One Law had to do with the Laws of Nature and our Way of Life meaning that we had to Satisfy our Essential Needs, especially the Food we Eat.

JR Insert from "The Teachings of the Essenes from Enoch to the Dead Sea Scrolls" file...
The third period of Moses' life, the Exodus, began when he determined to dedicate the remainder of his days to the realization and application of the Law, and to bringing mankind into harmony with it. He recognized the enormity of the task before him in attempting to make both the ignorant masses and the arrogant rulers accept the Law and live in harmony with it. Seemingly insurmountable obstacles confront all world reformers, when pure idea meets the opposing force in the inertia of the human mind and the resistance of entrenched power.

End of JR Insert from "The Teachings of the Essenes from Enoch to the Dead Sea Scrolls" file.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables