Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What’s Wrong With A Raw Vegan Diet
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 12, 2021 12:32PM

What’s Wrong With A Raw Vegan Diet
20:18 Minute Video
Jul 27, 2016

Liliya Khusainova
• 19 minutes ago on 6-12-21
Firstly, I want to say "Thanks a million" to God that he let me hear the greatest knowledge that I've ever looked for because I've known this information since 2017 and I was afraid of trying SFV. Then, I want to say "A million thanks to you" John Rose for sharing this invaluable information with us. Now I'm testing the idea "The time's come" and I'm on the 17 day of SFV and I'm always shocked when I can see what is coming out of me as I've been eating raw food for 4,5 years and I've never cheated on this path. So, I want to call your attention if you want to thrive and not suffer, take the FIRST STEP like Lev Tolstoy said and John Rose says. It means TAKING A SOLID FOOD VACATION because otherwise, your body can't absorb vitamins, minerals and so on and you'll constantly feel hunger and your health issues can't be fixed. I know about that from my own experience. I've done everything, for instance, I did water fasting and enemas/colonic once a week for a year, tried Keto diet for 9 months (I had only nuts, seeds, fruit, veggies), ate OMAD for 2 months, consumed spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass, barleygrass, chia seeds, nutritional yeast and the list goes on but I'm still suffering from bad migraine from time to time. I'm 100 per cent sure that nothing works until you clean your body with TAKING A SFV AND WAITING until you stop @#$%&.
I looked for shortcuts but nature is smart. We can't trick it. But on the contrary nature will make us obey its perfect laws or we'll die.
If you're scared of the lack of raw food, the simpliest way to deal with that is to grow your own fruit, berries, veggies, greens and buy only those that you can't plant and grow and consume them only during the season.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!! ???? We are Heroes. ???????? Thank you to all followers of this channel for your courage and support. We Are All One. Love from Russia.???????????????????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2021 12:32PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables