Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: An interview with Dr. Morse, 72 and Dr. Fred Bisci, 92
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 26, 2021 05:45PM

RawPracticalist
THE DANGER OF DR ROBERT MORSE PART ONE: A CULT OF LIES

[www.youtube.com]

I listened to 3 minutes of that video and Elle was wrong about everything and dr. Morse was right about everything except the Regeneration of L3 and L4 I find rather dubious.

Now to the point that dr. Morse is dangerous that's a rather childlike position that people like to take like raw practicalist and elle.

They don't understand that people should be able to share what they wish provide whatever evidence they do and other people can decide whether to believe it or not

that's what's called maturity and adulthood

but RP doesn't operate in that realm he operates in a childish place where people are not allowed to say certain things and people are dangerous and scary ..

very sad

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 26, 2021 05:51PM

Your idol, Dr. Morse, the one who claims that
hospitals and doctors are bad
is a scam.
That must hurt

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 26, 2021 06:01PM

Hey fresh, I only watched about 1 minute of that stupid video and if you had not quoted rp, I would not have even seen it.

Thumbs Up.......697
Thumbs Down...1,800+

There are close to 3 times as many Thumbs Down as Thumbs Up and all of the comments I've read so far are great testimonials for the Raw Food Diet, like the one below...

Lohnay Bishoff
1 year ago
I have used a lot of Dr. Robert Morse's products and suggestions for better health and have experienced great results when nothing else would work! How sad to bash someone who truly cares about helping others.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 26, 2021 06:08PM

Yes but

Microgreens
Microgreens
Microgreens

Thats what i eat!

Oh yeah i eat fruit but i dont like to admit it.

What a colossal waste.
Baseless criticisms of morse.

Negativity over and over .
bitter old RP.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2021 06:33PM by fresh.

Date: November 26, 2021 10:29PM

Dr. Morse does not look well.

Coughing multiple times during the interview.

Maybe he is not following his own diet.

We had similar cases with Fry and Shelton.

Maybe he was already damaged growing up.

He can be excused.

Date: November 26, 2021 10:58PM

Lohnay Bishoff
1 year ago
I have used a lot of Dr. Robert Morse's products and suggestions for better health and have experienced great results when nothing else would work! How sad to bash someone who truly cares about helping others.

MystK
• 21 minutes ago on 11-19-21

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder +
those vile subhuman creatures +
their crap +
their BS...

They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence.

Remember - IGNORE the T--U--R--D--S!!!

Date: November 26, 2021 11:09PM

Edward Allen
2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to take seriously.
Reviewed in Canada on August 13, 2015
Verified Purchase
Some interesting info, but it comes with very heavy religious overtones and some pretty "out there" claims about curing cancer etc, that I found disconcerting. Because of this I found it hard to give the whole book credence.

Date: November 26, 2021 11:52PM

An interview with Dr. Morse, 72 and Dr. Fred Bisci, 92

[youtu.be]
24:12 Minute Video
So when you add the Treatment of Cancer and Chemotherapy, you're well over a Hundred Million people DIE at the hands of Allopathy a year worldwide - over a Hundred Million! 24:23 MM

[youtu.be]
44:52 MM
RM: I’ve got young children 10 years old, 11 years old that can sit there and talk to you like a College Professor in Health. They know all about the Parathyroid and the Pituitary’s and how they work because I’ve been training them for years on YouTube. Those guys are so smart. I got one young girl, 11, she just turned 11, I interviewed her yesterday, just amazing, smart. 45:18 MM

This 11 year old girl knows more than most doctors, which isn't saying too much considering how little they know...

11-Year-Old Ziyah Has a Call with Dr. Morse

Lohnay Bishoff
1 year ago

MystK

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
their crap +
their BS...

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 27, 2021 12:58AM

Why do Alzheimer's patients repeat themselves?

Repeated stories often represent highly significant memories. The person may repeat themselves because they want to communicate and cannot find anything else to say. The person might have become 'stuck' on a particular word, phrase or action. The person might be bored and under-occupied.

Date: November 27, 2021 12:59AM

I have always wondered
Why someone
would post
pages and pages
of nonsense in red
knowing nobody will read it

Date: November 27, 2021 01:03AM

[youtu.be]
So when you add the Treatment of Cancer and Chemotherapy, you're well over a Hundred Million people DIE at the hands of Allopathy a year worldwide - over a Hundred Million! 24:23 MM

[youtu.be]
RM: I’ve got young children 10 years old, 11 years old that can sit there and talk to you like a College Professor in Health. They know all about the Parathyroid and the Pituitary’s and how they work because I’ve been training them for years on YouTube. Those guys are so smart. I got one young girl, 11, she just turned 11, I interviewed her yesterday, just amazing, smart. 45:18 MM

This 11 year old girl knows more than most doctors, which isn't saying too much considering how little they know...

Lohnay Bishoff
1 year ago

Those who attack Great Men and Great Women are the "SCUM of the earth."

MystK

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
their crap +
their BS...

Date: November 27, 2021 01:16AM

Why do I repeat myself over and over?

Common Repeating in OCD

Repeating may be done to assuage a fear. Someone may repeat something they were saying to the themselves over and over because they were are worried it didn't come out correctly. They may repeat themselves to a person they were speaking to, worried that they did not understand.

Date: November 27, 2021 01:24AM

Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. ... (+ im tired of their BS lol)

Or even better get admin to ban them.

Date: November 27, 2021 01:30AM

What Personality Is Required to Be a Tennis Player?

Type A people are competitive, status conscious and achievement oriented, while Type B personalities are more laid-back. You may not fit the stereotypical Type A personality, but an orientation toward Type A is required to excel in tennis.

Tennis players tend to be competitive people. They want to win.

Date: November 27, 2021 02:31AM

Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. ... (+ im tired of their BS lol)

Or even better get admin to ban them.

...get admin to ban them.

...get admin to ban them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 02:38AM by John Rose.

Date: November 27, 2021 02:36AM

ADVICE FOR JR: if you weren't such an EGOCENTRIC, ABRASIVE, KNOW-IT-ALL, ARSEHOLE, you wouldn't have made nearly as many ENEMIES as you have over the years...

Some people take their bad habits to the grave unfortunately...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 02:39AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 27, 2021 02:40AM

MystK

"In a world of good versus evil, so to speak, the evil seem to enjoy going after the good while making it appear that it is the other way around." Mrs. Sheridan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 02:49AM by John Rose.

Date: November 27, 2021 02:46AM

Why Egomaniacs Have to Have The Last Word

Having the last word is closely associated with EGO. EGOMANIACS always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of POWER, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it. ... A person who has to have the last word is fundamentally flawed.

Date: November 27, 2021 02:50AM

What's this thread all about?

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Lohnay Bishoff
1 year ago

MystK

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
their crap +
their BS...

Date: November 27, 2021 02:54AM

ADVICE FOR JR: if you weren't such an EGOCENTRIC, ABRASIVE, KNOW-IT-ALL, ARSEHOLE, you wouldn't have made nearly as many ENEMIES as you have over the years...

Oh look, I got a message I can't post the same message to the forum. Hmmmm, JR is in MASSIVE VIOLATION!

Date: November 27, 2021 02:57AM

"In a world of good versus evil, so to speak, the evil seem to enjoy going after the good while making it appear that it is the other way around." Mrs. Sheridan

Date: November 27, 2021 02:58AM

The LAST WORD is yours brother, ENJOY!

Date: November 27, 2021 03:13AM

Once again, what's this thread all about before our resident T--U--R--D comes along and C--R--A--P--S all over it?

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Lohnay Bishoff
1 year ago

MystK

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
their crap +
their BS...

Date: November 27, 2021 03:20AM

Wow, even when you let this maniac have the last word, he still has to, umm, well, GET IN THE LAST WORD!!!

Date: November 27, 2021 03:29AM

Amal Aly
1.0 out of 5 stars Very lengthy
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2019
Verified Purchase
THIS BOOK IS ENCYCLOPEDIA FOR PEOPLE WHO NEVER WENT TO COLLEGE.

COMom
1.0 out of 5 stars Just Couldn't Do It!!
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018
Verified Purchase
Was very disappointed in this book, especially given what I paid for it. Basically, the author is recommending that you give up all carbs and protein and eat nothing but fruit... huh? He even admits to living on a diet consisting of nothing but oranges for several months and having "religious experiences" or something of that nature. Sounds like he was hallucinating to me... but I'm not expert! Anyway, I chucked this book and just went on another detox diet and now I feel great. I can't recommend this book to anyone - it's a tough read and the diet is impossible to stick to for a normal person.

MJ
1.0 out of 5 stars Just a Warning
Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2016
The diet promoted in this book isn't that bad, however the promotion of using tons of herbal supplements at the same time is dangerous. About 1 week into this diet I had to go to the hospital with low blood sodium. I almost died because the diet is naturally low in sodium and I was taking to many "diuretic" herbs that flush out your body.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2021 04:07AM by RawPracticalist.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables