Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

PSSD Awareness
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 14, 2024 04:48PM

There are three health issues that I've found out about in the last couple years that I'd like to help spread Awareness about. They need to be common knowledge so ignorant (I don't mean stupid, I mean they just don't know about it) naive people may not end up with extreme life-altering conditions. Of course, especially children.

If only eating the perfect raw food diet and/or supplements could help this horrible condition!

Brought to you by Big Pharma and the Psychiatry Industrial Complex.

PSSD is Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction. Sounds bad enough but when you find out what it involves, it's a nightmare.

I'll try to explain it the best I can, but posting the links will be more helpful.

In a nutshell - When people take not just the SSRI type of Anti-Depressants, but other types as well, they may get PSSD sooner or later or many people get the condition after they stop taking the drug. It's loss of sensation or feeling in the genital area. That's the sexual part, but to me - because I'm not young and not a guy - the worst is - loss of All Emotions! Many commit suicide. Sometimes it goes away after a few months or years, but often it's permanent.

This is what kills me - now they're giving children as young as 7 anti-depressants!

I'll check out and post the links I have when I get a chance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PSSD Awareness
Date: March 14, 2024 08:14PM

This is a good resource to find out about PSSD -

[www.pssdnetwork.org]

Here's a short video that explains PSSD and more info -

[www.pssdnetwork.org]

Another condition - PFS - POST-FINASTERIDE SYNDROME - is similar which is caused by the Drug Finasteride that's for thinning hair, people losing their hair.

Quite a few doctors and psychiatrists are involved in spreading awareness and helping these sufferers. Like the proper way to taper off the drugs, which is complicated. There are books written about it.

Various high-profile people have spoken and reported on PSSD, like Tucker Carlson, Michael Knowles, and others. And articles from various leading news organizations.

Date: March 15, 2024 09:32PM

Tucker Carlson speaking of PSSD -

[twitter.com]

Michael Knowles on PSSD -

[twitter.com]

An article on PSSD by Jon Rappoport -

The REAL sexual revolution is loss of sexuality
Brought to you by antidepressants

I just read a stunner of an article by Freya India.

[www.freyaindia.co.uk]

It describes the crushing effects of SSRI antidepressants on young people:

SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors) are a common class of antidepressants used to treat depression, anxiety and other mental health problems. Popular SSRIs include Fluoxetine (Prozac), Escitalopram (Lexapro), and Sertraline (Zoloft). Something well established about these drugs is that they have sexual side-effects. In fact, between 40 and 65% of people who take an SSRI are thought to experience some form of sexual dysfunction. What few people know, though, is these side effects can persist even after coming off of the drugs—a condition called Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD).

This is more than just low libido. It can be a total loss of libido, genital numbness, erectile dysfunction, an inability to orgasm and complete lack of sexual attraction. Emotional blunting is also common, with sufferers describing a numbing of positive emotions, no romantic feelings, and difficulty connecting with others…

In the UK, 1 in 3 teenagers aged 12 to 18 has been prescribed antidepressants. In 2022 alone, the number of children aged 13 to 19 taking antidepressants rose by 6,000 to 173,000…

And increasingly before puberty! In the UK, antidepressant prescriptions for children aged five to 12 years increased by more than 40% between 2015 and 2021. Aged five! Before they’ve even had the chance to develop normally! Online forums are already full of people sharing their experiences of puberty on SSRIs and now dealing with sexual dysfunction as adults. Stories of starting Zoloft at age 11 and never developing normal sexual sensation. Of being prescribed Prozac at 14 and not knowing what it’s like to have a libido. Of taking Lexapro for less than a month and still having genital numbness six years on.

Loss of sexual feeling, desire, interest.

And on top of that, tons of assurances from the Woke mob that having no sexuality is just fine. It’s a gender identity.

As opposed to a CHEMICAL DISASTER.

I went to Google and typed in “SSRIs loss of sexual feeling.” Here are the entries that sprang up:

NIH: “Sexual dysfunction in [SSRIs].”

Harvard Health: “Some people taking SSRIs aren’t able to have an orgasm at all. These symptoms tend to become more common with age…”

Mayo Clinic: “Effects on sexual function can include: A change in your desire for sex; Erectile problems; Orgasm problems; Problems with arousal, comfort and satisfaction.”

New York Times: “Doctors and patients have long known that antidepressants can cause sexual problems. No libido. Pleasureless orgasms. Numb genitals…”

So it’s no secret.

Except—how many doctors who are about to prescribe antidepressants to children tell their parents, “The drug can have serious sexual side effects”?

So there’s that. Widespread ignorance, because doctors keep their mouths shut about what they know.

And when all sexual feeling shuts down, a child is told, “Non-binary…asexual…gender…trans…it’s all fine…no problem…”

The kid thinks he’s on the cutting edge of a new society, a new culture, a new way of seeing male and female, a revolution.

It’s the drugs. THE DRUGS.

Chemical castration.

What is law-enforcement doing to the drug companies, the regulatory agencies that approve the drugs, the doctors who prescribe them?

NOTHING.

What are state medical boards doing?

NOTHING.

What is the medical profession doing?

Leading the way on redefinitions of gender, and backing up these new definitions with toxic treatments, plus the surgical mutilations of genitals.

-- Jon Rappoport

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 17, 2024 02:53AM

Never heard of this before you put this information here.

In the UK, 1 in 3 teenagers aged 12 to 18 has been prescribed antidepressants.

This is beyond belief - in the real sense of that phrase. Maybe someone is fooling around with numbers.

In any case, I can think of a lot of reasons to throw MDs into jail - 20 years of hard labor, not a luxury prison - and this is the latest. Prescribing these drugs to youngsters would be just another plank in the depopulation program. No feelings - no attraction - no sex - no marriages - no babies. Hey, what's not to love. angry smiley

Date: March 30, 2024 01:29AM

I need an anti-depressant, because I'm so depressed ever since I've heard about this PSSD situation. I guess it was a few months ago now. Three of my family members are taking anti-depressants, like three of the drugs listed which can lead to PSSD. I always was kind of worried about them taking anti-depressants because of the addictiveness and I had heard they can mess up your brain permanently, but I never dreamed it could be this terrible with the loss of all sexuality and to me, the loss of emotions would be like hell. People who have PSSD say it's a nightmare. I now am very worried about my family getting PSSD, so I'm trying to figure out how to tell them about it.

And even that - telling people about it - that word - Awareness. I feel like that's key, spreading the word, making people Aware, especially those who are taking the drugs, and of course, especially your own family and friends, 'loved ones.'

But 'awareness', telling your loved ones who are taking those drugs, isn't easy because they're not receptive, they're not open to hearing criticism of their taking their 'meds,' they don't want to hear about it. I don't think it's just me and my young generation kids, but young people in general just don't want to listen to 'wrong thinking,' and are sensitized to their parents telling them 'how to live their lives.'

At least if I tell them, and they get mad - that I'm lecturing them - at least I know they still have their emotions. confused smiley

Date: March 30, 2024 04:36PM

It's not just Anti-Depressants that are causing these same types of 'side effects.'

Another disorder/condition is PFS, which is Post Finasteride Syndrome. Finasteride is a drug for baldness or hair loss, mostly used by men, but women also use it -

"Finasteride is also prescribed off-label for hirsutism in women."

"Post-finasteride syndrome (PFS) is a condition that can cause adverse reactions in men who have taken Finasteride to treat hair loss. PFS can cause sexual, neurological, physical, and mental side effects that can continue after stopping the drug."

Powerful video explanation here -

[www.pfsnetwork.org]

[twitter.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 30, 2024 06:12PM

>>I need an anti-depressant, because I'm so depressed ever since I've heard about this PSSD situation.

Go back to the basics, go for a raw juice fast, eat more fruit, join a gym, and study JR videos to re-establish the symbiotic relationship with the food you eat.
Your body will detox and you will regain control of your natural self.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2024 06:14PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: March 31, 2024 12:08AM

Yes, you're right - I definitely feel much happier when I'm all raw. Also when it's sunny out.

It's not so much depressed, just sad that I feel like I could help people to fix the problem, but some people don't want to hear about it even. And I feel bad for all the people taking these drugs who aren't aware of this PSSD situation and those who understand it and are devastated at what has happened to them or what they did to themselves. Heartbreaking the interviews of them and what they say on social media, what its like for them.

And then the children! To think they're handing out anti-depressants and those other drugs in school and also what some parents are doing to their own children and the horrible psychiatric industry.

Family Investigated for Keeping Teen Home After School-Based Health Center Gave Bag of Unlabeled Zoloft to 17-Year-Old

[childrenshealthdefense.org]

A federally funded school-based health center in Maine reportedly gave prescription anti-depressant pills in a plastic baggie to a 17-year-old girl without her parents’ knowledge or consent. Experts said this is what they feared would happen as these centers expand across the country.

[twitter.com]

To all those who follow 'The Science,' yes, these Federally Funded School Based Health Centers are great!

School-Based Health Centers, Depression, and Suicide Risk Among Adolescents

[www.sciencedirect.com]

angry smiley

RawPracticalist, your microgreens are beautiful!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2024 12:36AM by Jennifer.

Date: April 04, 2024 09:43PM

Another invasive procedure inflicted upon vulnerable patients by the Psychiatry Industrial Complex - ECT - Electroconvulsive Therapy - like Shock Treatment -

[www.psychiatry.org]

Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a medical treatment most commonly used in patients with severe major depression or bipolar disorder that has not responded to other treatments.

ECT involves a brief electrical stimulation of the brain while the patient is under anesthesia. It is typically administered by a team of trained medical professionals that includes a psychiatrist, an anesthesiologist, and a nurse or physician assistant.

What could go wrong!

"Like any medical procedure, ECT has some risks. ECT treatment has been associated with temporary memory loss and temporary difficulty learning. Some people have trouble remembering events that occurred in the weeks before the treatment or earlier. In most cases, memory problems improve within a couple of months. Some patients may experience longer lasting problems, including permanent gaps in memory."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables