Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Best Organic Nuts and Seeds Online?
Posted by: nik ()
Date: January 24, 2007 01:20AM

What place online has the best quality raw organic nuts and seeds?

Everything is so exp. locally and I can only find a few things. Locally they are like $12-22 lb at the stores for walnuts, almonds and cashews etc.

I found a store called Shopnatural.com that had great prices on raw organic nuts and so I ordered a bunch of them. Anyone order from there before? I'm just not so sure about the quality. I ordered all these Mac Nuts and Cashews etc. and while they don't taste bad, they don't look great either. The Mac Nuts are kind of dark, not all bright white and shiny. And the cashews are pretty dark and dry looking, like there's part of the shell on them, they are the cashew pieces kind. I'm a little worried about them and wonder if I should return them, but everything else is so exp. To buy them locally would be $6 for only 7 oz of Cashews.

I need a regular source I can trust with reasonable prices. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best Organic Nuts and Seeds Online?
Posted by: minou33 ()
Date: January 24, 2007 01:34AM

[www.bro-almonds.com]

I have been purchasing raw almonds from a health food store and have been very happy with the quality. I found out that this is their source. In the store they cost $17/pound for raw organic nuts. Through their website they are $9.95 a pount for 5 pounds and $8.78 a pound for 25 pounds. They also offer non-organic almonds at cheaper prices.

This health food store also offers other raw nuts brazilian, walnuts, pecan and seeds..so I will have to look into their sources also as this place only sells almonds.

Posted by: uma ()
Date: January 24, 2007 02:47AM

There is a new store a guy is doing who was dissatisfied with the prices and quality of raw nuts available. his website is coming out next month but for now you can email him bulkrawfoods@sbcglobal.net and he'll send you a price list.

Love,
Uma

Posted by: nik ()
Date: January 24, 2007 11:32PM

Thanks. I am looking for a place that I can get all of the different varieties in one place and single shipments and was hoping for personal testimonials of loving the quality of some source. I see all kinds of places to buy them online, but after the disappointment of the quality of the last ones, I need personal recommendations.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables