Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just a couple of tips
Posted by: alive! ()
Date: January 28, 2007 07:14PM

If you are trying to give up coffee - or if you just want something warm and filling on these cold winter nights - or if you already drink Teeccino (coffee substitute made from fruits, nuts &seeds) you can get a good deal at Amazon.com

You have to buy a case of 6, but it's a great bargain at about $5.oo per can.

Also, if you use stevia in packets, you can get a great deal on 1000 packets at Nutrition Geeks.com

That's all - just wanted to pass those good deals on.

Life Is Good!

alive!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just a couple of tips
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 28, 2007 08:13PM

good tip Alive! i gave up coffee but how i did it was every day i drank a liitle less and a little less...till no more. i only got a slight headache for an afternoon.I was a 2 pot a day girl and when i would quit cold turkey. i wanted to have someone run over my head with a car...just to stop the pain.This sent me back to the coffee pot. i just drank a little less each day and yay!! i feel so free to be rid of that addiction.praise the lord.taylor

Posted by: alive! ()
Date: January 28, 2007 08:49PM

Good for you taylor! It sounds like you're coming right along on your journey to vibrant health!

For anyone else out there that needs a little push - go to your library and get Caffeine Blues. That should help. Then buy some Teeccino for yourself and "git er dun"!!!! Your energy level will surprise you!

Life Is Good!

alive!

Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: January 28, 2007 09:03PM

what are the bad things about coffee?

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 29, 2007 01:18AM

well-all i know is i feel so better being off of coffee and not being a slave to having to have the stuff. Thank u alive...i feel i am trying to get the hang of everything.taylor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables