Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Oral and bathing care
Posted by: greenman ()
Date: February 21, 2007 08:40PM

What do you use?

No system has ever as yet existed which did not in some form involve the exploitation of some human beings for the advantage of others. John Dewey 1921.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oral and bathing care
Posted by: Melanie ()
Date: February 21, 2007 09:34PM

I use Weleda toothpaste and a Sonicare toothbrush and Dr. Bronner's liquid soap for bathing.

Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: February 21, 2007 10:22PM

I use bamboo salt to brush my teeth and I floss. I use unflitered plain water to wash my hair and body. I'm told the water where I live is really good for your health and that no filtering is necessary. I don't use a wash cloth or anything, I just scratch. And it feels quite nice to do it!

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 22, 2007 12:53AM

i use dr. bonners for teeth and body. love anything dr. bonners(actually for my teeth i use butter and clay-lol)taylor

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 22, 2007 05:56PM

For bathing I use my own homemade soaps, that have real coconut oil, olive oil and essential oils in them. I also love to use coconut oil mixed with my fav essential oils for all over my body. Helps my feet especially.

I've been using only conditioner on my hair when I wash it...seems to be helping with the damage I've done to it with color. I've shampooed for a couple weeks this way.

Britney beat me to the punch of shaving off all her hair. I had said that is what I would love to do one day..just shave it all off and start over. But I'm not doing it because of a drugged frenzy. I feel sorry for her..someone should really lay down the law to her before she ends up like Anna Nicole Smith.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: February 22, 2007 06:19PM

Water, a washcloth, and a toothbrush! LOL.

-David Z. Mason

Posted by: FruityJules ()
Date: February 22, 2007 07:06PM

Hey, David. . .

Me, too! Exactly! Ha!

What a life. . .

smiling smiley

Love,
Julie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables