Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

is JOHN ROSE still here?
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 06, 2007 01:12PM

John Rose,

R U still on this forum?
u used to be on the previous forum before it switched to this NEW format ( I almost forgot how the former site looked.. just remember it having more colors and how people got all weirded out when it switched to new forum and changed its format but i think everyone's comfy now)

anyhooo

just wanted to say that i checked out your Juice Feast site and it looks

cooooolLL ish ! smiling smiley
u got so much info there.... treasure trove
i'm gonna loot it ! ha ha

oh yeah
and i read your article ( interview) loooong time ago ( can't remember if it was the old site or new site) but it was done by Mike snyder ( i think)

it was fun to read

cuz i'm living inside a big gigantic green peach ( that's up in the clouds) right now

i keep looking for inspiration

thank ya!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is JOHN ROSE still here?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 06, 2007 03:11PM

Hi Veronique,

I still come here a couple times a week to see what's going on, but I don't have as much time as I would like to get as involved as I used to in all of the great discussions.

Bt the way, I see you're doing a 30 day green juice fast or juice feast as I now like to call it. As I am sure you can imagine, that is music to my ears. However, I would not stop on day 30 if I was still eliminating. You might remember this old post of mine from almost 7 years ago...

How Long Should I Juice Fast?
John Rose (---.splitrock.net)
Date: 06-07-00 11:14

One of the most common questions that I get from my students as a Wellness Consultant is - How long should I fast? I’ve just got several emails from you guys asking me the very same question, so I’ll reply to ya’ll here.

I always tell everyone the same thing - learn from my experience. It took me 2 years and 6 different fasts before it dawned on me that I had a serious problem. So, for my 7th fast I decided to go the distance - I was going to fast till I stopped seeing this horrible black stuff come out of me, which took 90 days.

I’ll never forget day 49. I woke up thinking to myself, today is day 49!...it’s been 7 weeks!...7 weeks! I know that I told myself that I was going to go the distance, but 7 weeks!!! It wasn’t like I wasn’t enjoying the experience, I just couldn’t believe that this filth kept coming out of me and I wanted it all out!!! The mere thought of having more of this filth inside of me drove me crazy. I wanted all of this poison out of me and I was determined to go the distance no matter how long it took.

Anyway, the very next day I released a diverticula the size of a golf ball. One week later, I released 4 dozen smaller size diverticulas and some with grooves. Now I was more determined than ever to go the distance. Just think, if I had stopped on day 49, I’d still have that crap in me, polluting my body and my thoughts.

I’ll also never forget how I felt toward the very end of this fast. As I was getting closer to very end, and I would release more of this evil crud from my system, my skin would tingle as it came out, and I felt a sense of purity that I had never felt before. I remember looking down at this evil mass from violating the Laws of Nature, and said to myself - no wonder we hate one another, no wonder we have wars, no wonder we all do all of the stupid things that we do.

Just weeks before this, I had just read “The Essene Gospel Of Peace, Book One”, which is a translation by the authors of the Dead Sea Scrolls, which they call the largest academic scandal in history. They found these scrolls of healing over 50 years ago and they are still not telling us what they found. In these scrolls of healing, Jesus called this evil black gunk “Beelzebub” which means Lord of the Dung Hill. Jesus said, “And fast till “Beelzebub” and all of his evils depart from you, and all the angels of our Earthly Mother come and serve you. For I tell you truly, except you fast, you shall never be freed from the power of Satan and from all diseases that come from Satan. ...And you shall see with your own eyes and smell with your nose all the abominations and uncleannesses which defiled the temple of your body; even all the sins which abode in your body, tormenting you with ALL manner of pains.”

Since I was documenting all of this evil dung that came out of me, it was almost like I felt this book was talking directly to me...”you shall see with your own eyes and smell with your nose...” If I hadn’t seen it with my own 2 eyes, and if I hadn’t experienced all of the transformations that come with the removal of “Beelzebub,” I never would have been fully able to appreciate what this is all about. Now I know without any doubt that there is one root cause to almost ALL of our problems.

It’s also interesting to note that Jesus said to fast one day for every year of your evil deeds. In other words, if you’ve eaten cooked food for 30 years, then you were to water fast for 30 days. I’ve estimated that three days of juice fasting equals one day of water fasting, so this would mean a 90 day juice fast. In other words, one month of juice fasting reverses one decade of improper living or we eliminate 120 days worth of toxins for every day we juice fast.

Jesus also said to go the distance or go to the end, “Happy are those that persevere to the end, for the devils of Satan write all of your evil deeds in a book, in the book of your body and your spirit... Happy are those that persevere to the end, for they shall inherit the earth.”

So, how long should you fast - ideally until “Beelzebub” and all of his evils depart from you. Until you do this, you won’t be able to understand what only a few have come to know. Voltaire said, “Every man is the creature of the age in which he lives; very few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of the time.” and Buddha said, “Only those who have gone where few have gone can see what few have seen.” Well, I have gone where few have gone, I have gone the distance to the end, and most of you have already raised yourself above the ideas of the time, so now, it’s time to take the next step...to go the distance to the end.

I hope this will motivate more of you to go the distance to the end, and I look forward to hearing from everyone while you’re on your journey.

With much love and affection to all..............John

Date: March 06, 2007 07:37PM

John Rose,

Sziekeley's book should have been chapter 1 of the Bible. Genesis is alright " I have given ye every seed bearing fruit... it shall be food for you...." but it certainly does not "go the distance" as u so presciently remarked and experienced for yourself. I agree with you. Freedom begins from the internal terrain and then perambulates out to the periphery then returns back to its origin: soul. True power comes from within and the Essene Gospel of Peace was a poem ( albeit a tapestry) that elucidates how to attain that peace...and peace is liberation which is probably why it ( as well as other books) were omitted from the bible. People who possess true freedom have no need to be ruled: they are masters of themselves.
The political ramifications are staggering but right now, I'm just focusing on my own nation: myself.

Thank you for your encouragement. Sometimes, a few words... is all it takes. I'll be sailing on the peach. If u want a great panoramic view of the emerald sea, come aboard GREENPEACH and we'll let you navigate...many veils are moving like gossamer
walls made of veined glass... across the ocean. You must close your eyes to see them.

Veronique

Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: March 06, 2007 07:56PM

Hi John Rose,

Great to see you're still around. Your posts have inspired me over the years

Cheers,

LTF

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: March 07, 2007 12:07AM

John, I hope you are still here to answer my question.

La_Veronique, could you please help me with my question,too?

Anyone else who knows, I am grateful for your help as well.

1)My question is, what vegetables and fruits are exceptable in the green juice fast and juice feast?

2)Are green smoothies exceptable?

3)Is anything else exceptable, taking flax oil, or anything else, supplements, ect?

I would like to try it, and see how it "goes"

I understand that this is not like a water fast, so please don't incourage me to that.

Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2007 12:11AM by Rawrrr!.

Date: March 07, 2007 06:48AM

rawrr...

i'm not very good at giving advice
and when u say "acceptable", it really depends on if it is acceptable to YOU

if u find that green juice alone is too difficult
maybe adding fruits is alright
(unless you have candida), but even then, its ultimately up to you

green smoothies will slow down the fasting process
but whether or not that is 'acceptable" to you really depends on what your goal, intention and predisposition is

whose body is it?
yours

therefore who ultimately gets to decide what is acceptable or not?

You

I'm not trying to be obtuse. This is just how I see it.

Research as much as you can about it, experiment, then decide for yourself how you will proceed.

This is my best advice.

good luck

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: March 07, 2007 07:32AM

La_Veronique, your advise it very helpful.. I agree with you, to keep it at a pace I'm comfortable with, and too eat what personally works for me.

Thank you!

I hope your green juice fast, gives you the best health of your life! You have my admiration for going for the gusto! Be well always!

Rawrrr

Date: March 07, 2007 10:38AM

John Rose,

I am making some broccoli, parsley, cilantro .
I made some for you 2!

Here you go!

Enjoy

clink clink smiling smiley

I knew you'd like it smiling smiley

Date: March 07, 2007 11:42AM

the brocco parsley cilantro juice wasn't complete without the celery
so i went back and added celery to it too

why am i always so lucky?

this is the best juice i've tasted so far ( if i may say so myselfsmiling smiley

John Rose,

I'm going the distance

why not? the diamond is there for me to take it

i'm taking it

thanks for being there

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables