Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

On Board At Last
Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: March 22, 2007 11:45PM

OK. So spring is here. Time to renew, revitalize, and finally live. I have reached a point of utter surrender. My body is utterly exhausted and trashed, as is my bank account from seeing so many different healers. The only time I ever felt good was on low fat and high fruit. Despite what others say about candida and fruit, after about four days of symptoms, my candida felt like it was clearing. The thing that hurts the most right now in my body are my legs. Very unhappy joints with a lot of toxins stored in the knees. I have not been able to work or function due to not feeling well. And I have had it. I thought raw foods meant giving up so much. But without it I am giving up my life, my sanity, my finanancial well being, my happiness. So what is a little not being normalness in comparison? I pray that the universe gives me the strength to do this despite what my docs say and what my all too active brain tell me at times. Any support is appreciated!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: On Board At Last
Posted by: KelBel ()
Date: March 23, 2007 12:52AM

I hope your knees feel better soon. Hang in there with everything else. My thoughts are with you.

KelBel

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 23, 2007 01:43AM

I feel the same way sister in candida. I could never make the decision to go back to being sick all the time again. I hope you feel better soon!!

Posted by: uma ()
Date: March 23, 2007 03:46AM

"So what is a little not being normalness in comparison?"

If "normal" in our country is being chronically ill and worrying about what everyone else thinks about the way i live my life, do i really want to be normal? smiling smiley

Love,
Uma

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 23, 2007 05:21AM

dancer

you've come so far
just take it a step at a time
and include a LOT of activities in your life that you enjoy doing that you can do at this time

this will go far in revitalizing you as well

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 23, 2007 09:58PM

I only had candida overgrowth on cooked foods.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2007 09:59PM by coconutcream.

Posted by: Felix ()
Date: March 23, 2007 11:16PM

Welcome back! smiling smiley You'll have a lot of support here. This is one of the best places I've found.

Proverbs 15:17 (New International Version) "Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf with hatred."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables