Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mucous Discharge
Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: March 25, 2007 07:49PM

Ok. So this is kind of gross. But when transitioning to raw - Do you ladies with candida histories have a lot of mucous discharge coming out of you? Sorry guys - I know - Very graphic. I just want to make sure this is detox and not an exacerbation of yeast in my system.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mucous Discharge
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 25, 2007 08:41PM

Yuck yuck!! The things we talk about. Yes, I did. All the bad stuff has to come out. Will for it to come outout.

Re: Mucous Discharge
Posted by: uma ()
Date: March 27, 2007 04:25AM

I used to have candida for years and I don't have it anymore. However without knowing all the specifics of your situation it's hard to say whether what is coming out of you is tox or detox. That is one tricky thing about raw. Depending on how you do it (and I've been here myself), you could be doing an approach or lifestyle that is actually causing toxicity and so that is coming out of you, but you convince yourself since you're raw it must be "detox" (read Frederic Patenaude's book Raw Secrets, there's a chapter called "The Neverending Detox"winking smiley.

However if you are following an approach that's working for you, it's perfectly normal to release mucuous/discharge while the body is cleansing.

If you wanted, you might get a consultation with a health advisor like Doug Graham or someone like him.

What sort of raw are you doing? What is your diet like?

Love,
Uma

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables