Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

blood pressure is within range of a toddler's
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: March 26, 2007 01:56PM

Hi Everyone,

I went to a doctor (ugh) to figure out what was wrong with me and the nurse took my blood pressure. It was 90/60. I don't remember ever having blood pressure that low. In 2000, it was 100 something/60 when I was more at an ideal weight but eating SAD.

According to one website [www.drgreene.com]: "So, what's a normal blood pressure in children? At age three, you don't want your child's blood pressure to be above 107/69. At the kindergarten physical, you don't want the blood pressure to be above 109/69. At age 10, it's time to make a change if your child's blood pressure is above 117/75."

So according to the info above, my blood pressure is within range of a 3 year old's. How cool is that?

Therese

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blood pressure is within range of a toddler's
Posted by: anaken ()
Date: March 26, 2007 09:02PM

cool

now on to having the peace of mind of one smiling smiley

Posted by: oregonisaac ()
Date: March 26, 2007 09:54PM

anaken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cool
>
>
> now on to having the peace of mind of one smiling smiley

Amen!

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: March 27, 2007 02:56AM

I have (i guess I have always had) low blood pressure. Is that good? I never had a problem with it. The doctor is always like... idk says it's not normal and it's not really good, but if I don't feel dizzy or feel like passing out then it shouldn't be a problem.

low blood pressure = good?

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: March 27, 2007 04:13AM

hi there...in my experience it is okay if you have lower blood pressure as long as you don't feel dizzy or sick or lightheaded...be careful though if it gets lower you might want to go back and see your dr....just monitor it once in a while at the store or what not
keep it up
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: March 27, 2007 11:54AM

my daughter has low blood pressure and is always tired.she-when stressed has normal but when not it is normally like 90/75.when sick hers is like 74/55.i always wonder if this is why she is always exhausted. once when she went to the hospital cause she was sick and had this really low bp...the nurse asked her if she was ok.she is just use to this,i guess.

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables