Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

tooth sensitivity
Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: March 29, 2007 05:12PM

Just had another amalgam replaced this morning. The dentist doesn't give me anasthetics. I don't feel much pain when he drills. He said some people feel so much pain that they have to have the anasthetic. He told me that many of my cavities are really close to the tooth nerves. Less than a milimeter. Yet I don't feel so much pain. It's bearable. But he said there was a lady who came in recently with much shallower cavities. But she had to have the anasthetic. Really painful without it.

I remember reading somewhere that sleep recharges our nervous system. I think David Klein said this. I know that for years and years and years I have cut myself short of sleep.

I wonder if there's a connection between the sensitivity I feel in my mouth, the sensitivity (?) I feel in my gums / teeth, and the amount of sleep I've gotten / lacked over the years.

Just a thought.

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tooth sensitivity
Posted by: KelBel ()
Date: March 29, 2007 08:56PM

I am personally terrified of the dentist. Everytime I'm drilled on I feel it. It hurts so bad I usually have tears rolling down my face. That's with the novicane and gas. If they want to work on my teeth I have to be knocked out.

KelBel

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables