Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New Here
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 07, 2007 03:53AM

Several years ago I started a RAW journey. I was doing very well until I had to undergo an emergency surgery. I was laid up for a couple of weeks and reverted back to cooked foods. I'm having a hard time but coming to the message boards really seems to help motivate me. I had a very hard time when I put too much thought into it. I made myself stressed out. Then I started to keep it simple and it went off MUCH BETTER. I do have a question, can living this raw lifestyle get rid of the "kangaroo pouch" that us women are blessed with afterchildbirth and or an abdominal surgery?? I do know that it will help, but without cosmetic surgery, can it really become firm again??? Just curious if anyone has had success with what I'm trying to find out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Here
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: April 07, 2007 04:02AM

welcome misslindan-well i can only say i am trying to correct this problem.i have been doing alot of exercise and weight loss to correct all of this.only time will tell.maybe someone else may know more. but welcome.taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Re: New Here
Posted by: smilebig ()
Date: April 07, 2007 05:32AM

Misslindan,

I would imagine on the raw diet that you would naturally lose abdominal fat and your skin would become more elastic as it gets healthier. I would also try massaging your abdomen with olive oil. Though I haven't tried it on my tummy, I like what the massage does for my bosom, which after nursing two babies, began to droop and sag.

Smile

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables