Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Chaos gardening
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 13, 2007 12:02AM

I have a bowl in my kitchen.

I think you all need to have a bowl in your kitchen too.

And everytime you eat fruits or anything with seeds, put it in there.

then when it gets full take the bowl and plant all the seeds somewhere where they might have a chance.

let's all do this It doesn't matter if you live where tropical fruit won't grow, It will give them a chance. They may grow and never fruit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chaos gardening
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 13, 2007 12:06AM

get two bowls even .. one keeps fruit the other dirt .. shove the seeds in it when yer done eating the fruit and when it starts sprouting stuff.. wonder like gosia and the rest of us whats growin in there! plant em an wait ..ooo its like an extended xmas !

=D wayyyyyyyyy cool =D

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: April 13, 2007 12:37AM

righteous !

i've been curious lately as why certain seeds are 'edible' and others arn't. sure, one response would be that the seeds contain toxics, arsenic etc.. but seems kinda weird/arbitrary to me. I don't even know what a sesame is! does it have a fruit?. open sesame. I know cacao has a fruit. not that that is so edible. why would pumpkin seeds be easier to digest than starchy pumpkin? the rare time I got organic honey tangerines. they had literally on average 18-20 dam seeds in them. what the hell is that about? if a cro mag or whatever ate 10 of them there would be 200 trees fighting for their rights in manure.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 13, 2007 12:39AM

i think we should declare a international plant a fruit tree day ! winking smiley

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: April 13, 2007 12:41AM

anaken, I've started eating the seeds in many fruits I didn't before, eg apple. orange, lemon, grape, etc...

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: April 13, 2007 12:46AM

cool, everybody must get stoned.

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: April 13, 2007 02:01AM

Jgunn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i think we should declare a international plant a
> fruit tree day ! winking smiley

I agree, but I think it should be every day. Or at least once a week, maybe Sunday could be international plant a fruit tree day!

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: morrisson66 ()
Date: April 13, 2007 04:01PM

coconut... that is simply one of the greatest ideas I've ever heard! I'm not kidding!!! good stuff!!! I'll start this summer after we move and my daughter and I will make it a weekly thing... no one will even know or care... there will be peach trees everywhere!

Posted by: brome ()
Date: April 13, 2007 09:59PM

Good idea CC. I believe this is the ultimate way to live. By planting all the seeds, you produce the diversity that's needed to develope new crops. Of all the seeds that grow and fruit, one would pick the best fruit to eat and then plant their seeds. With many people doing this, new crops would develope by the evolutionary method of diversity and selection.

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: April 13, 2007 10:09PM

How nice it would be, if people threw fruit seeds out their car windows, instead of McDonalds wrapper litter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables