Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: eye color changing on raw
Posted by: mrdc ()
Date: January 07, 2008 07:40PM

rka

did you get any reply about enzymes and eye colour change?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 08, 2008 01:20PM

Hi Mrdc,

yes, Kwan did email me back and gave me the scoop on her friend who's eyes had changed in colour from a dark brown to an very light/amber brown. well, apparently her friend had been a vegan for many years (probably around 20 years) and then switched to a low carb diet for a short period. then, she began a raw "Paleo" diet with lots of colloidal minerals and enzymes (the exact regime is unknown)...she was initially very strict with this lifestyle but, eventually fell off the wagon...and, that's when the change became most noticeable; the colour change was gradual while on the raw "Paleo" diet but, the process was apparently accelerated when she quit the diet.

Hope that helps smiling smiley

rka

Date: January 08, 2008 02:00PM

thanks
rka

odd that the eyes changed colour when she went OFF the diet????

you would think they would change when she was eating well and taking the enzymes

Date: January 09, 2008 10:40PM

can eye colour changes happen to non raw foodist if they take enzymes?

dc

Date: January 11, 2008 03:14PM

mrdc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can eye colour changes happen to non raw foodist
> if they take enzymes?
>
> dc

that's what i am currently investigating...will keep you posted.

Date: April 01, 2008 03:33AM

*******bump********

for those who said they would post pictures, can you please do so... it would be much appreciated!

Thanks smiling smiley

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: April 01, 2008 07:11PM

my eyes have gone from dark brown to a medium-dark brown and they reflect the light differently. it's pretty cool.

[utopiankitchen.wordpress.com]

Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: April 01, 2008 07:55PM

I'm still waiting for my eyes to turn brighter green. I used to have a lot of yellow lines in my eyes, but then a medication turned the lines brown. The lines are very slowly turning lighter, so that makes me happy. I have lots of dots in my eyes, as well, and I always wondered if they were signs of ill health. I've been raw for two years (over 1 year 100%), and I haven't seen dramatic changes in the color, yet. I'm still consuming high fats, however, so that might be slowing my cleansing down significantly.

However, the whites of my eyes are very white now that I'm completely raw. People comment on how white they are. My husband took pics of my eyes after my transition and after I was about a month 100% raw. I should have him take some new ones to see if there are any noticeable differences, yet.

I'd love to see pics posted here of others who have experienced changes in eye color!

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
XOXO

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: April 03, 2008 01:30AM

My eyes have been clear and bright for ages; I think only I would notice the difference. In any case, I have no comparison pictures.

I did want to say that lately I've been noticing people's eyes more and more. I thought as a vegan I could look at people and/or smell them and they smelled like they were near their death; now, as a raw foodie, it's more pronounced and I see sickness in people's eyes. It's freaky and fascinating at the same time.

[utopiankitchen.wordpress.com]

Posted by: ksmanthey ()
Date: April 03, 2008 06:23AM

I am posting a picture of my eyes but I've never posted a picture before. Sorry if it doesn't work! My eyes shift colors some time, I don't know much about it. Let me know if any iridology folks can see anything in them.

Posted by: Mama Cass ()
Date: April 10, 2008 12:44AM

i don't have pics- will try and get some

i just had another baby
and she has blue eyes too

for recessive genes, we're doing pretty well!

and my eyes are more grey-green than brown. though my husband has been fattening up on restaurant food (new job) and his eyes only have the grey ring- not the hazel tints.

i'll post another time with pics of our eyes- my boy has ice-blue still, and my girl has dark blue-gray-violet. very intense.

peace-

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: April 10, 2008 02:35AM

My dad's eyes were dark brown when he was young. Now they are sort of a medium olive-green.

My sister's dark brown eyes also turned olive green, but in her late 30s.

Neither of them were raw, but my sister was a vegetarian the last few years of her life.

Dark eyes can get lighter and light eyes darker with age.
[www.wonderquest.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 10, 2008 08:33AM

darker eyes RAWK
grinning smiley

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables